No abortion for rape victims

Would you prefer to be gang raped by a group of men, or lose a leg?

I have no idea. I do know I would rather be gang raped than allow someone I care about to be hurt. I guess that means I am trivializing rape because I think it is less than the pain someone else might feel.

So you would prefer to be gang raped rather than have a friend hit in the face, causing only a minor injury, while a major injury was inflicted on yourself?

I said someone I care about, not someone I know.

I have no idea. I do know I would rather be gang raped than allow someone I care about to be hurt. I guess that means I am trivializing rape because I think it is less than the pain someone else might feel.

So you would prefer to be gang raped rather than have a friend hit in the face, causing only a minor injury, while a major injury was inflicted on yourself?

I said someone I care about, not someone I know.

You care about a friend, and you know them. You care about a family member, and you also know them.
Where is the difference?

That really is one of the weirdest claims I have even seen made on this board. I guess he had something in mind when he posted it, but still....very, very strange.

Kosher -

Can you try and keep the mindless spamming to a minimum?

You don't think a rapist ever tells a woman that if she doesn't cooperate he will kill her children? I was wrong, even a lying scumbag piece of shit wouldn't try to sell that one. I owe all the lying scumbag pieces of shit of the world an apology.

He usually tells her that if she speaks to the police, he will track her down and kill her. There is not usually any mention of children - unless the rapist knew she had children BEFORE he raped her.

You know this because you are an expert on rape?

I will also point out that just because it does not always happen that it does not mean it never happens.

I do like that you couldn't answer the question. You said 'I have no idea' but you expected me to answer your bogus question.

My question was not bogus, and I actually answered yours. You still loose.

So, would you rather be gang raped, having massive injury caused to yourself, rather than see someone you love hit in the face, causing only minor injury?

You don't think a rapist ever tells a woman that if she doesn't cooperate he will kill her children? I was wrong, even a lying scumbag piece of shit wouldn't try to sell that one. I owe all the lying scumbag pieces of shit of the world an apology.

He usually tells her that if she speaks to the police, he will track her down and kill her. There is not usually any mention of children - unless the rapist knew she had children BEFORE he raped her.

Tell me why a rapist would threaten to kill the children of a woman if she didn't have kids.

I do like that you couldn't answer the question. You said 'I have no idea' but you expected me to answer your bogus question.

So, would you rather be gang raped, having massive injury caused to yourself, rather than see someone you love hit in the face, causing only minor injury?

Yes. Does that trivialize rape, or does it prove you are an idiot for trying to argue that rape is the worst possible experience?

Tell me why a rapist would threaten to kill the children of a woman if she didn't have kids.

Tell me why that question even makes sense.

Yes. Does that trivialize rape, or does it prove you are an idiot for trying to argue that rape is the worst possible experience?

No, it just makes you an idiot. No one with common sense would prefer to be horribly injured just to prevent someone from getting a scratch.

Because it isn't what a rapist will say - and how the fuck would you know that rapists say this to the woman they rape anyway? I'd love to know.

Why do I know that? Could it be because I actually pay attention to the world?

RTV6 - Police: Rapist Threatened To Rape, Kill Victim's Children - News Story

Because it isn't what a rapist will say - and how the fuck would you know that rapists say this to the woman they rape anyway? I'd love to know.

Why do I know that? Could it be because I actually pay attention to the world?

RTV6 - Police: Rapist Threatened To Rape, Kill Victim's Children - News Story

Wow. One single news story. Must mean that every rapist threatens the same thing.

Forum List

Back