No abortion for rape victims

So, would you rather be gang raped, having massive injury caused to yourself, rather than see someone you love hit in the face, causing only minor injury?

Yes. Does that trivialize rape, or does it prove you are an idiot for trying to argue that rape is the worst possible experience?

No, it just makes you an idiot. No one with common sense would prefer to be horribly injured just to prevent someone from getting a scratch.

People wreck cars to avoid hitting dogs and cats.

Because it isn't what a rapist will say - and how the fuck would you know that rapists say this to the woman they rape anyway? I'd love to know.

Why do I know that? Could it be because I actually pay attention to the world?

RTV6 - Police: Rapist Threatened To Rape, Kill Victim's Children - News Story

Wow. One single news story. Must mean that every rapist threatens the same thing.

Just can't admit you are wrong, can you?

Do you honestly think this is the first guy in history to think of this?

Yes. Does that trivialize rape, or does it prove you are an idiot for trying to argue that rape is the worst possible experience?

No, it just makes you an idiot. No one with common sense would prefer to be horribly injured just to prevent someone from getting a scratch.

Its natural instinct to swerve out of the way. You don't think about it beforehand, its just reflex.
If you hated animals, you would probably run it over.

Why do I know that? Could it be because I actually pay attention to the world?

RTV6 - Police: Rapist Threatened To Rape, Kill Victim's Children - News Story

Wow. One single news story. Must mean that every rapist threatens the same thing.

Just can't admit you are wrong, can you?

Do you honestly think this is the first guy in history to think of this?

Does every rapist threaten to kill the children of the woman he has raped?

I'm not labeling you, I'm describing you. You do deserve it, for the stupid things you say about women and children. From not caring about women being tortured and killed in the middle east, to your callous comments about the unborn, and indeed, your over the top offensive comment about a light sentence for the little girl brutally abused in the other thread....your comments are disgusting and show a complete lack of compassion or regard for life. Even your comments about your DOGS show that you are uncaring and self absorbed. I don't find you repugnant because we have different views..I find you repugnant because you say horrific things. I'm sorry nobody has ever said that to you before. But your comments show a lack of character and a shallowness or absence of soul.

Its natural instinct to swerve out of the way. You don't think about it beforehand, its just reflex.
If you hated animals, you would probably run it over.

If I think my life, and the life of my family, is worth more than a dog or cat, I might do the same thing.

Last edited:
So, would you rather be gang raped, having massive injury caused to yourself, rather than see someone you love hit in the face, causing only minor injury?

How many people have you seen get hit in the face?

Anyway, yet more evidence that you believe the pain and suffering of others is to be dismissed, and that it's acceptable to sacrifice the well being and safety of others to save your own skin.

nice. I don't know what to say except...that is repugnant.

Anyway, yet more evidence that you believe the pain and suffering of others is to be dismissed, and that it's acceptable to sacrifice the well being and safety of others to save your own skin.

If I knew I had a choice between being seriously injured, or allowing a loved one to be injured slightly, knowing they would easily recover, they can be the ones to be injured. A small injury is a lot easier to deal with than a major injury.
It doesn't mean I don't love my family, or want them to be injured. I don't. But you should go with whoever has the best chance of a full recovery.

If I knew I had a choice between being seriously injured, or allowing a loved one to be injured slightly, knowing they would easily recover, they can be the ones to be injured. A small injury is a lot easier to deal with than a major injury.
It doesn't mean I don't love my family, or want them to be injured. I don't. But you should go with whoever has the best chance of a full recovery.

The question was not about serious injury though, it was about rape, which is mostly psychological. I can deal with the psych stuff a lot easier if it is me.

yeah whatever.

You are willing to sacrifice others to save yourself. God it.

BTW, you have no idea when someone gets hit in the face what sort of injury they're going to sustain. You're risking their life and well being.

But that's okay, you play the odds to keep your own skin whole.

I would take ANY punishment to keep ANYONE from laying hostile hands on my children. I don't care if they promised to hurt them *only a little bit*.

And that's what separates humans from animals.

Except even animals will die protecting those they love. Even from imagined harm. You don't even rise up to the level of a dog.

I'm not labeling you, I'm describing you. You do deserve it, for the stupid things you say about women and children. From not caring about women being tortured and killed in the middle east, to your callous comments about the unborn, and indeed, your over the top offensive comment about a light sentence for the little girl brutally abused in the other thread....your comments are disgusting and show a complete lack of compassion or regard for life. Even your comments about your DOGS show that you are uncaring and self absorbed. I don't find you repugnant because we have different views..I find you repugnant because you say horrific things. I'm sorry nobody has ever said that to you before. But your comments show a lack of character and a shallowness or absence of soul.

Of course I care about women who are raped and killed in overseas countries. I am sorry you assume otherwise, but they have nothing to do with this subject, which is why I am getting a bit pissed off.
My opinion on abortion does not make me a horrible person, I simply have a differing opinion to you.

The dogs are NOT MINE. They do not belong to me. They simply live in my house.

I find you to be appalling at times, but I have never, and WOULD NEVER, say you were a horrible person because of it. I hate some of your opinions, but I would never say that I hated you because of those opinions.

I actually have respect for you, no matter what you think of me. Shame you don't have the same.

Last edited:
yeah whatever.

BTW, you have no idea when someone gets hit in the face what sort of injury they're going to sustain. You're risking their life and well being.

I would take ANY punishment to keep ANYONE from laying hostile hands on my children. I don't care if they promised to hurt them *only a little bit*.

Except even animals will die protecting those they love. Even from imagined harm. You don't even rise up to the level of a dog.

But if you KNEW that all that person would get was a scratch. If you had no idea the injury they would sustain, the choice might be different. I am speaking of what you would know, not what might happen.
Obviously, if I had kids, I would give my life for them. But I don't yet have children.

The question was not about serious injury though, it was about rape, which is mostly psychological. I can deal with the psych stuff a lot easier if it is me.

A rape often causes serious physical injury.

yeah whatever.

But if you KNEW that all that person would get was a scratch. If you had no idea the injury they would sustain, the choice might be different. I am speaking of what you would know, not what might happen.
Obviously, if I had kids, I would give my life for them. But I don't yet have children.

The thing about getting punched in the face is that you don't actually know what will happen. It might be a scratch, or it might cause a brain embolism and death. How would you feel in the, admittedly unlikely, case of you choosing to see your best friend punched in the face over you getting hurt, and then watching them die?

A rape often causes serious physical injury.

So do punches, what's your point?

yeah whatever.

The thing about getting punched in the face is that you don't actually know what will happen. It might be a scratch, or it might cause a brain embolism and death. How would you feel in the, admittedly unlikely, case of you choosing to see your best friend punched in the face over you getting hurt and then watching them die?

If I knew they would walk away from it, they can be the one to endure. If I knew they would be severely injured, I would make a different choice.
Obviously you can't tell what would happen, which is why the comparison is so ridiculous.

Why did Adam, (man) not have life when God was forming him, and only had life when he took his first breath, when God breathed life into him?

Can anyone religious, (NOT YOU koshergirl) please explain that?

Forum List

Back