No abortion for rape victims

Tell that to Noomi who maintains that rape is the absolute worst thing that could ever happen to anyone...

What an absolute jerk you are. Those are what YOU consider the worst experiences any woman can have. But you cannot force it on other people. Throw as many tantrums as you want. You're WRONG!!!

That's just it, I don't consider them the worst, I consider dying the worst, anything short of being dead is a plus.

By the way, I am not forcing anything on anyone, nor am I throwing a tantrum. There are millions of women throughout history who, when faced with the prospect of rape, have chosen that over myriads of alternatives. That proves that they made the decision that rape was not nearly as devastating as the alternatives they faced. Every time you insist that you are correct in your claim that rape is worse than anything else that could possibly happen you insult those women.

That makes you the asshole in this conversation, it also makes you wrong. I would use caps to drive that point home, but I am saddened, not angry, by how pathetic you are.

Are you simple minded or something??? I didn't say rape was the worst thing that can happen to a women. I am saying that it is up to each individual to decide what would be the worst experience they could have. You have no right to tell anybdy how to think!!! Or to criticize their choice. Damn!!! Do you get it now???

I can't criticize their choice? Since when? Why do you get to criticize my choices if I can't criticize other people's, do you have a special license to criticize people's choices?

That would vary from man to man, just like it does with women. The difference between me and you is I actually understand that.

The worst thing that I could experience, and survive, in my opinion, is rape. Yet for some reason you think I am an idiot for saying that.

Because you are being an idiot, or you are lying. If someone held a gun to your best friends head and told you he would blow her brains out unless you let him rape you you would let him rape you.

I would protect myself and my friend. I would rather die too than allow a man to rape me.

Rick Berg, North Dakota GOP Senate Candidate: No Abortion Access For Rape Victims

He must plan on raising the unwanted fetus. I mean, surely he would not demand the power to control women's lives unless he also planned to take responsibility for his power over them.

He probably also believes in slavery - ultimate control over people's lives.

Republicans have more compassion for a clump of cells than for a traumatised woman who has been through the worst thing any woman could ever experience.

wow,
a Clump of cells, I guess you need to call them that so you don't feel the mental anguish of aborting your child

what a sick society we have become

I am sorry if I think the woman's rights are far more important than a fucking embryo conceived from rape. Because she is.

Abortion might be the decisive issue that will tilt the election.

There are more important issues to an election than abortion, but sadly, that is what the conservatives love to concern themselves with.
Screw the economy, lets ban abortion!

The worst thing that I could experience, and survive, in my opinion, is rape. Yet for some reason you think I am an idiot for saying that.

Because you are being an idiot, or you are lying. If someone held a gun to your best friends head and told you he would blow her brains out unless you let him rape you you would let him rape you.

I would protect myself and my friend. I would rather die too than allow a man to rape me.

Liar.

Abortion might be the decisive issue that will tilt the election.

There are more important issues to an election than abortion, but sadly, that is what the conservatives love to concern themselves with.
Screw the economy, lets ban abortion!

Funny, it was the Democrats that turned their convention into 3 days of blathering about abortion, yet you think the Republicans are the ones that are obsessed with it.

That's just it, I don't consider them the worst, I consider dying the worst, anything short of being dead is a plus.

By the way, I am not forcing anything on anyone, nor am I throwing a tantrum. There are millions of women throughout history who, when faced with the prospect of rape, have chosen that over myriads of alternatives. That proves that they made the decision that rape was not nearly as devastating as the alternatives they faced. Every time you insist that you are correct in your claim that rape is worse than anything else that could possibly happen you insult those women.

That makes you the asshole in this conversation, it also makes you wrong. I would use caps to drive that point home, but I am saddened, not angry, by how pathetic you are.

Are you simple minded or something??? I didn't say rape was the worst thing that can happen to a women. I am saying that it is up to each individual to decide what would be the worst experience they could have. You have no right to tell anybdy how to think!!! Or to criticize their choice. Damn!!! Do you get it now???

I can't criticize their choice? Since when? Why do you get to criticize my choices if I can't criticize other people's, do you have a special license to criticize people's choices?

You just don't get it. I am not criticizing anybody for their choice. I am saying that we must choose only for ourselves. We cannot choose for other people because we cannot tell other people what to feel or think. Damn!!! You have a hard, hard, head. And you call me pathetic???

We choose for other people all the time. We choose their means of happiness. We choose their means of making a living. The government is increasingly taking a role in choosing what people eat.

There was a time I believed that too, now I just figure I'll wait for my moment and kill him.

Rick Berg, North Dakota GOP Senate Candidate: No Abortion Access For Rape Victims

He must plan on raising the unwanted fetus. I mean, surely he would not demand the power to control women's lives unless he also planned to take responsibility for his power over them.

Why should the TAXPAYERS pay for abortions for ANYBODY?

If a female wants to have an abortion, PAY FOR IT YOURSELF!

So tell us, luddly, how many RAPE victims per year, in the United States, become impregnated? Show us the statistics!

Why can't you leftists get it through your thick skulls that TAXPAYERS should not be burdened with the problems of people who can't afford, and/or are unwilling to take care of their own problems?

There are charities out there. There are many groups and volunteers out there who have the means to help out people.

Keep the GOVERNMENT out of our lives, except for the most basic of services, and this country would do MUCH BETTER!

Last edited:
There isn't any reason why rape victims couldn't get paid abortions under the Victims of Violent Crime Act. Of course this means there would have to be a rape and a rapist, not a randy boyfriend.

Who cares?

Why do you libs act as if when we get a Repub President you're going to lose your right to kill your unborn? We've had plenty of Repub Presidents and Congress since Roe v Wade and not much as changed.

Best that will ever happen is no abortion on demand and only legal in cases of rape or life of the mother.

You just don't get it. I am not criticizing anybody for their choice. I am saying that we must choose only for ourselves. We cannot choose for other people because we cannot tell other people what to feel or think. Damn!!! You have a hard, hard, head. And you call me pathetic???

We can't make choices for others? Does that mean you object to the government requiring all employers to provide their employees with insurance that covers contraception, even if they object? Or does your abhorrence to making choices for others apply only to people you disagree with?

Forum List

Back