No abortion for rape victims

Rape has been used a a form pf punishment in Darfur, I understand, and certainly many people have been killed - what I dispute is that anyone is making the conscious choice to be raped rather than being beaten or having their husbands killed.

I would say it is likely that one would make that choice, but I would also say that evidence proving it would be required.

You said rape was mostly psychological. I was simply saying that it wasn't. No point was meant by my statement.

Are you saying that, without the physical damage, rape is not a big deal? If not, what the fuck is your point?

Rape is a bigger deal than a simple bruise, or a papercut. You seem to be making rape into something trivial, when it isn't. You might not think you are, but your posts tell otherwise.

Strange that you keep accusing me of trivializing rape when you are the one that is trivializing every women who did not die in the attempt to resist the worst possible thing that can ever happen to a woman.

Are you saying that, without the physical damage, rape is not a big deal? If not, what the fuck is your point?

Rape is a bigger deal than a simple bruise, or a papercut. You seem to be making rape into something trivial, when it isn't. You might not think you are, but your posts tell otherwise.

Strange that you keep accusing me of trivializing rape when you are the one that is trivializing every women who did not die in the attempt to resist the worst possible thing that can ever happen to a woman.

What is the worst thing a man could experience?

What counts as worst possible experiences? It doesn't get much more subjective than that. I'm not a woman, so I can't comment on what a woman finds horrible. Men and women aren't exactly wired the same, neither physically nor emotionally. Speaking for myself, I can't imagine too many things much worse than if I were anally raped, but then that's just me. I have to assume there are other men that may think differently.

I don't really see what that has to do with the matter one way or another.

If a woman is threatened with something, and chooses to be raped, that means she thinks that the alternative is worse than rape. Anyone with an IQ about the freezing point of water would grasp that without explanation. Noomi is the one that made the ridiculous claim the fact that I have spent so much time pointing out the obvious just shows how brain dead the pro abortion crowd is.

And yet you have presented absolutel no evidence whatsoever that anyone has ever made that choice, have you?

I don't usually post stories about rape, but if you go back through this thread you will clearly find that I actually posted an example of a woman that chose rape for herself over the rape and and murder of her children. I think that proves you are wrong, in addition to being an asshole that thinks that women who are raped are guilty.

Rape has been used a a form pf punishment in Darfur, I understand, and certainly many people have been killed - what I dispute is that anyone is making the conscious choice to be raped rather than being beaten or having their husbands killed.

Would you want to bet on it?

Before you stick your idiot foot in your fool mouth I suggest you do a little research.

Rape is a way of life for Darfur's women - CNN.com

Before you stick your idiot foot in your fool mouth I suggest you do a little research.

That is truly horrible. No one should have to experience that.

I would say it is likely that one would make that choice, but I would also say that evidence proving it would be required.

I already proved it to you once asshole, do you really want me to shove your nose into the gritty reality of rape? Would you like to see UN testimony about the genocidal rape practiced in Serbia, Rwanda, and Darfur? Since you obviously refuse to admit you are wrong despite enough evidence to convince a misogynic judge who thinks it is impossible to rape a woman wearing pants you are clearly beyond being an asshole.

You are a selfish narcissistic bitch who thinks the universe revolves around her lady parts. Get a life.

Death, just like a woman.

QW -

Your entire "case" seems to rest on the concept that women choose to be raped.

And yet I have seen no evidence presented that any human being on earth has ever made that choice - far less that it is somehow commonplace.

And what does that have to do with choosing to be raped?

I don't see anyone disputing that women are raped every day - the dispute centres around your insistence that many choose to be raped rather than face something worse.

Last edited:

The worst thing a man could experience and survive, is what I meant. Something you would experience personally, to yourself.

I already proved it to you once asshole, do you really want me to shove your nose into the gritty reality of rape? Would you like to see UN testimony about the genocidal rape practiced in Serbia, Rwanda, and Darfur? Since you obviously refuse to admit you are wrong despite enough evidence to convince a misogynic judge who thinks it is impossible to rape a woman wearing pants you are clearly beyond being an asshole.

You are a selfish narcissistic bitch who thinks the universe revolves around her lady parts. Get a life.

I cannot respond to you anymore. I refuse to debate with someone who hurls insults at someone who shares a different opinion.

QW -

Your entire "case" seems to rest on the concept that women choose to be raped.

And yet I have seen no evidence presented that any human being on earth has ever made that choice - far less that it is somehow commonplace.

Your entire case is built on deliberately misinterpreting what I have said. That is not surprising, you have consistently demonstrated a complete lack of debating skills and have no concept of logic at all other than a rudimentary grasp of fallacies that you spout whenever you get confused.

For the record, women do not chose to be raped. They do, however, prefer rape to death, dismemberment, or any of numerous alternatives that they are faced with when someone attacks them. This proves to any thinking person that there are a lot of things that are worse than rape.

Anyone who says anything else is insulting every woman who was ever raped, and that gives me license to treat you all like scum.

And what does that have to do with choosing to be raped?

I don't see anyone disputing that women are raped every day - the dispute centres around your insistence that many choose to be raped rather than face something worse.

What does choosing to be raped have to do with anything I said?

Do you, or do you not, want to take the bet I offered?

The worst thing a man could experience and survive, is what I meant. Something you would experience personally, to yourself.

That would vary from man to man, just like it does with women. The difference between me and you is I actually understand that.

The worst thing that I could experience, and survive, in my opinion, is rape. Yet for some reason you think I am an idiot for saying that.

I cannot respond to you anymore. I refuse to debate with someone who hurls insults at someone who shares a different opinion.

You are entitled to your opinions, you are not entitled to your own facts. You repeatedly ignore facts, when a woman is being raped she has to chose how to respond to the attack, should she fight or submit. Your moronic insistence that this does not happen is so stupid that the only rational response is to insult the person who says it.

What does choosing to be raped have to do with anything I said?

Do you, or do you not, want to take the bet I offered?

Here it is:

If a woman is threatened with something, and chooses to be raped, that means she thinks that the alternative is worse than rape. Anyone with an IQ about the freezing point of water would grasp that without explanation. Noomi is the one that made the ridiculous claim the fact that I have spent so much time pointing out the obvious just shows how brain dead the pro abortion crowd is.

For the record, women do not chose to be raped. They do, however, prefer rape to death, dismemberment, or any of numerous alternatives that they are faced with when someone attacks them.

And yet you have presented no evidence of this.

Please do so.

That would vary from man to man, just like it does with women. The difference between me and you is I actually understand that.

The worst thing that I could experience, and survive, in my opinion, is rape. Yet for some reason you think I am an idiot for saying that.

Because you are being an idiot, or you are lying. If someone held a gun to your best friends head and told you he would blow her brains out unless you let him rape you you would let him rape you.

Forum List

Back