Nikki Haley Tells the U.N. to Butt Out

and isn't the 'hrc' made up of Cuba , venezuela , china . rwanda and other zhithole countries , I don't know but i am looking for a full 'hrc' member list . Who runs the 'hrc' since you seem to hold the 'hrc' in high esteem Bodecea ??

2560px-thumbnail-702x459.jpg

The UN Human Rights Council condemned the USA for the way it enforces it immigration laws.

But what really seemed to irk Ambassador Haley when she got out of bed on Tuesday was the U.N.’s “hypocrisy by calling out the United States while it ignores the reprehensible human rights records of several members of its own Human Rights Council.” The HRC is a body that currently includes such bastions of enlightened humanitarianism as Afghanistan, China, Cuba, Ethiopia, Iraq, and Venezuela, to name just a few.

Click on the above link to see all the members of this hypocrite-filled body.

More @ Nikki Haley Tells the U.N. to Butt Out
Are trumpanzees proud that we are now in the illustrious company of Afghanistan, China, Cuba, Ethiopia, Iraq, and Venezuela?
------------------------- isn't the 'hrc' made up of some of the countries that you mention Bodecea ??

and i think that Haley has just said in the last couple of days that the USA is leaving the 'hrc' council or whatever waste of time and money it is Bodecea . [if you didn't know]

2560px-thumbnail-702x459.jpg

The UN Human Rights Council condemned the USA for the way it enforces it immigration laws.

But what really seemed to irk Ambassador Haley when she got out of bed on Tuesday was the U.N.’s “hypocrisy by calling out the United States while it ignores the reprehensible human rights records of several members of its own Human Rights Council.” The HRC is a body that currently includes such bastions of enlightened humanitarianism as Afghanistan, China, Cuba, Ethiopia, Iraq, and Venezuela, to name just a few.

Click on the above link to see all the members of this hypocrite-filled body.

More @ Nikki Haley Tells the U.N. to Butt Out

Haley sounds like a real bitch, and sucks Israels and Trumps butt. So many can't be wrong and only us right.

what is your point?
That saying the UN is powerless because, terrorism, is a distinctly 'murican pov.
I just gave you examples of how powerless they are !!
they are powerless--especially with the veto power
The United Nations Security Council "power of veto" refers to the veto power wielded solely by the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council (China, France, Russia, United Kingdom, and United States), enabling them to prevent the adoption of any "substantive" resolution, as well as decide which issues fall under "substantive" title. This de facto control over the UN Council by the five plus 1 governments is seen by critics, since its creation in 1945, as the most undemocratic character of the UN.[1] Critics also note the veto power as a main cause for most international inaction on war crimes and crimes against humanity.
United Nations Security Council veto power

Forum List

Back