I sent $50 to the Haley campaign. Dem's, hear me out.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
To be clear, I do not support her candidacy for prez. But I do support her candidacy for the nomination of the POT. If she were to defeat the Orange Messiah I might be able to go back to referring to the POT as the GOP. Here's my thinking.

Nikki has got some mojo among non-MAGAists. Perhaps more importantly, she is picking up financial support among those corporate donors who have had enough of Trumpery. If feckless wastes like RonDon miniTrump drop out of the race, and she is allowed to go head to head against Don, she might have a chance of beating him. Though the idea of the former GOP nominating a woman for prez is a difficult concept to get my head around.

If that were to occur I suspect what would happen next is Trump would rally behind her for the sake of the party. :auiqs.jpg:

If that were to occur I suspect what would happen next is Trump would do everything in his power to use MAGAism to take her down. Resulting in a split vote in the general election and a Biden win.

At this point I should emphasize a Biden win does not excite me. But a continuation of Biden's policies does. And on the plus side, if by some miracle Haley wins the nomination, the Orange Menace does not set out to destroy her, and she wins the general election, it is not the worst thing that could happen. Because she does not pose an existential threat to the constitutional order. I fundamentally disagree with pretty much everything she stands for policy wise, but the country will survive a Haley admin. And just think how much better off we all will be if the only headlines Don makes are his appeals of guilty verdicts, not using the DoJ to go after those who sought to bring him to justice.

To be clear, I do not support her candidacy for prez. But I do support her candidacy for the nomination of the POT. If she were to defeat the Orange Messiah I might be able to go back to referring to the POT as the GOP. Here's my thinking.

Nikki has got some mojo among non-MAGAists. Perhaps more importantly, she is picking up financial support among those corporate donors who have had enough of Trumpery. If feckless wastes like RonDon miniTrump drop out of the race, and she is allowed to go head to head against Don, she might have a chance of beating him. Though the idea of the former GOP nominating a woman for prez is a difficult concept to get my head around.

If that were to occur I suspect what would happen next is Trump would rally behind her for the sake of the party. :auiqs.jpg:

If that were to occur I suspect what would happen next is Trump would do everything in his power to use MAGAism to take her down. Resulting in a split vote in the general election and a Biden win.

At this point I should emphasize a Biden win does not excite me. But a continuation of Biden's policies does. And on the plus side, if by some miracle Haley wins the nomination, the Orange Menace does not set out to destroy her, and she wins the general election, it is not the worst thing that could happen. Because she does not pose an existential threat to the constitutional order. I fundamentally disagree with pretty much everything she stands for policy wise, but the country will survive a Haley admin. And just think how much better off we all will be if the only headlines Don makes are his appeals of guilty verdicts, not using the DoJ to go after those who sought to bring him to justice.

50 bucks down the drain

Did you ask her about her affairs? Her infidelity?

You think Biden can defeat "congressman Trump"? So you prefer a continuation of being blackmailed and beholden to China? you like that huh? cause thats what you have with Biden. Lucky for him he will never be mentally competent enough to be brought to justice for his crimes of money laundering at the expense of the American people and the world.

lol....dumb twat.................paid by the post doesn't generate that kind of cash cash

i've never given A BUCK to anything political...dumbass

Gotz anymore monies you wants to throw away?

I am absolutely flabbergasted that you would do that. It is downright shocking coming from you, and to say I am non plussed by this announcement would be a monumental understatement,

I had no idea you had fifty dollars.
Love the snark. I'm quite comfortable financially. Not rich, comfortable. It's $50 well spent if it helps the scenario I laid out.

Nobody gives a rat’s ass who a lump like bug.80 has donated to or just claims to have donated to.

“Hear him out,” though, Dims. He is counting you being persuaded by his brainless sophistry. :laughing0301:
I'm trying to keep the thread civil so hey, have a good night my friend.

Geez, everybody is fixated on $50. What gives? Anyone have an opinion on whether Don tries to burn the house down if he loses the nomination?

No Indians in the White House. Native Americans are okay - but not Indians.
So...........that's a yes for the guy who said he wanted to suspend the Constitution to facilitate stealing the election. Nikki will be disappointed.

Forum List

Back