I sent $50 to the Haley campaign. Dem's, hear me out.

I don't mind burning $50 to give the country a chance, if only a slim one.
I will NEVER donate a single $ to ANY political candidate.
For $50, my wife and I could enjoy a LOVELY dinner and also a BIG Fuck You to ANY Political Candidate.

Sorry........Never Donating to a Political Figure.......NEVER.

I guess Biden isn't enough of a warmonger, liberals feel the need to fund Bolton with breasts. Sad. Although not unexpected, given how many liberals have been pining for Bolton in the last few years.

To be clear, I do not support her candidacy for prez. But I do support her candidacy for the nomination of the POT. If she were to defeat the Orange Messiah I might be able to go back to referring to the POT as the GOP. Here's my thinking.

Nikki has got some mojo among non-MAGAists. Perhaps more importantly, she is picking up financial support among those corporate donors who have had enough of Trumpery. If feckless wastes like RonDon miniTrump drop out of the race, and she is allowed to go head to head against Don, she might have a chance of beating him. Though the idea of the former GOP nominating a woman for prez is a difficult concept to get my head around.

If that were to occur I suspect what would happen next is Trump would rally behind her for the sake of the party. :auiqs.jpg:

If that were to occur I suspect what would happen next is Trump would do everything in his power to use MAGAism to take her down. Resulting in a split vote in the general election and a Biden win.

At this point I should emphasize a Biden win does not excite me. But a continuation of Biden's policies does. And on the plus side, if by some miracle Haley wins the nomination, the Orange Menace does not set out to destroy her, and she wins the general election, it is not the worst thing that could happen. Because she does not pose an existential threat to the constitutional order. I fundamentally disagree with pretty much everything she stands for policy wise, but the country will survive a Haley admin. And just think how much better off we all will be if the only headlines Don makes are his appeals of guilty verdicts, not using the DoJ to go after those who sought to bring him to justice.
I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.

$50 buys the whole thing.

To be clear, I do not support her candidacy for prez. But I do support her candidacy for the nomination of the POT. If she were to defeat the Orange Messiah I might be able to go back to referring to the POT as the GOP. Here's my thinking.

Nikki has got some mojo among non-MAGAists. Perhaps more importantly, she is picking up financial support among those corporate donors who have had enough of Trumpery. If feckless wastes like RonDon miniTrump drop out of the race, and she is allowed to go head to head against Don, she might have a chance of beating him. Though the idea of the former GOP nominating a woman for prez is a difficult concept to get my head around.

If that were to occur I suspect what would happen next is Trump would rally behind her for the sake of the party. :auiqs.jpg:

If that were to occur I suspect what would happen next is Trump would do everything in his power to use MAGAism to take her down. Resulting in a split vote in the general election and a Biden win.

At this point I should emphasize a Biden win does not excite me. But a continuation of Biden's policies does. And on the plus side, if by some miracle Haley wins the nomination, the Orange Menace does not set out to destroy her, and she wins the general election, it is not the worst thing that could happen. Because she does not pose an existential threat to the constitutional order. I fundamentally disagree with pretty much everything she stands for policy wise, but the country will survive a Haley admin. And just think how much better off we all will be if the only headlines Don makes are his appeals of guilty verdicts, not using the DoJ to go after those who sought to bring him to justice.
Ya should of just lit it on fire
Now Send another 50 to the rnc..they're desperate

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The 45th president’s enemies on the right are mustering for a final big money showdown designed to crush his hopes of a third consecutive Republican nomination less than 50 days before voting starts in the GOP primary race.

Nikki Haley will be the lavishly funded vessel carrying the hopes of the influential network funded by billionaire Charles Koch and top industrial and corporate donors who think Donald Trump is a risk too far next November.

I don't think most corporate donors want anything to do with Generalissimo Trump.

Fifty whole dollars!

Wow!

Back when Trump was president that would be something.

But in the Biden economy, that's like a meal for four at Hardee's.

Screenshot_20231130-065932-679.png

She could easily beat both Biden and Trump. PLUS... she's not crazy.

I love how you loons refer to Trump as your messiah. He owns you so thoroughly it's hilarious.

Interesting thoughts. You guys claim that anyone but Trump would stand a better chance of winning the presidency so you donate money to his closest rival to help her beat Trump, even though there are polls out there that show she would actually do better in the general against Biden and your guy would lose to the person you donated money to, which you don't really want her to win. Yeah, that sounds smart.

Why don't you just admit you're terrified Trump will win and that you'd rather have Haley? By the way, Trump is polling ahead in just about every swing state. So, I see your fear. We all do.

Forum List

Back