Nikes Gamble Is Going to Pay Off

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Nike decided to take a stance and feature Colin Kaepernick in its new Just Do It ad campaign. They have struck a gold mine apparently. Online sales are up 31%

Nike's sales surge after releasing controversial Colin Kaepernick 'Just Do It' campaign

"A report from Edison Trends said the company’s online sales grew 31 percent from Sunday through Tuesday. The surge was better than the 17 percent increase recorded last year during the same period, the report stated."

“There was speculation that the Nike/Kaepernick campaign would lead to a drop in sales but the data does not support that theory,” the company said in a statement.

Nike decided to take a stance and feature Colin Kaepernick in its new Just Do It ad campaign. They have struck a gold mine apparently. Online sales are up 31%

Nike's sales surge after releasing controversial Colin Kaepernick 'Just Do It' campaign

"A report from Edison Trends said the company’s online sales grew 31 percent from Sunday through Tuesday. The surge was better than the 17 percent increase recorded last year during the same period, the report stated."

“There was speculation that the Nike/Kaepernick campaign would lead to a drop in sales but the data does not support that theory,” the company said in a statement.
Lol
Short term maybe… Long-term no one cares about a no talent...

Lol
If it was a 5% increase or less I could see your point. However 14% above last years increase is very significant especially with their strangle hold on the market and makes you look like a fool for your beliefs. :laugh:

Lol
If it was a 5% increase or less I could see your point. However 14% above last years increase is very significant especially with their strangle hold on the market and makes you look like a fool for your beliefs. :laugh:
Flash in the pan, no one gives a shit long-term about a cowardly motherfucker like Colin Kaepernick

Lol
Flash in the pan, no one gives a shit long-term about a cowardly motherfucker like Colin Kaepernick
Can you prove that? Seems to me the harder you feral recessives struggle against him the more relevant he becomes. Hence this new ad.

Lol
Can you prove that? Seems to me the harder you feral recessives struggle against him the more relevant he becomes. Hence this new ad.
There is a reason why he is not playing professional football he’s a really shitty football player, and even a shittier person...
the world needs shoe salesmen too... lol

Wonder how he feels about being black balled from football. Even if he gets a check from Nike , there is comfort in knowing he will never again do what he wants to do most in the world.

Nike may still have hell to pay when they lose lucrative contracts from athletic teams not wanting to side with them and the adults that bought their products for their children.

Wonder how he feels about being black balled from football. Even if he gets a check from Nike , there is comfort in knowing he will never again do what he wants to do most in the world.

Nike may still have hell to pay when they lose lucrative contracts from athletic teams not wanting to side with them and the adults that bought their products for their children.
Nike can do whatever they want, obviously their board has a very poor judge of character

doubtful they will go a little under and take stock hits. Kapernick sacraficed NOTHING the front hole he is.

Who fucking cares. Screw Nike and screw capercickle.

Who fucking cares. Screw Nike and screw capercickle.
Obviously you care. Thats why you decided to read this thread and took the time to comment.

Nike also says they will have $50B in online sales by 2020, they are at $2B now....

Lol
There is a reason why he is not playing professional football he’s a really shitty football player, and even a shittier person...
the world needs shoe salesmen too... lol
The reason he isnt playing is due to the white racist owners in football trying to punish him. He makes more than you will in several lifetimes being a shoe salesmen. How does that make you feel?
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back