Nikes Gamble Is Going to Pay Off

Nike decided to take a stance and feature Colin Kaepernick in its new Just Do It ad campaign. They have struck a gold mine apparently. Online sales are up 31%

Nike's sales surge after releasing controversial Colin Kaepernick 'Just Do It' campaign

"A report from Edison Trends said the company’s online sales grew 31 percent from Sunday through Tuesday. The surge was better than the 17 percent increase recorded last year during the same period, the report stated."

“There was speculation that the Nike/Kaepernick campaign would lead to a drop in sales but the data does not support that theory,” the company said in a statement.

I think it’s great. Their white CEO and other board members are going to get rich off dumb poor negroes spending their money on their overpriced shoes.

Lol
Short term maybe… Long-term no one cares about a no talent...
If it was a 5% increase or less I could see your point. However 14% above last years increase is very significant especially with their strangle hold on the market and makes you look like a fool for your beliefs. :laugh:
Flash in the pan, no one gives a shit long-term about a cowardly motherfucker like Colin Kaepernick
Can you prove that? Seems to me the harder you feral recessives struggle against him the more relevant he becomes. Hence this new ad.
There is a reason why he is not playing professional football he’s a really shitty football player, and even a shittier person...
the world needs shoe salesmen too... lol
The reason he isnt playing is due to the white racist owners in football trying to punish him. He makes more than you will in several lifetimes being a shoe salesmen. How does that make you feel?
laugh.gif
Lol
Boy,
The reason why he’s not a professional football player because he could not win, that’s what happeneds to no talents...

Nike decided to take a stance and feature Colin Kaepernick in its new Just Do It ad campaign. They have struck a gold mine apparently. Online sales are up 31%

Nike's sales surge after releasing controversial Colin Kaepernick 'Just Do It' campaign

"A report from Edison Trends said the company’s online sales grew 31 percent from Sunday through Tuesday. The surge was better than the 17 percent increase recorded last year during the same period, the report stated."

“There was speculation that the Nike/Kaepernick campaign would lead to a drop in sales but the data does not support that theory,” the company said in a statement.

I think it’s great. Their white CEO and other board members are going to get rich off dumb poor negroes spending their money on their overpriced shoes.
They are already rich. They just wanted to tell Trump to go fuck himself, like so many others are doing.

doubtful they will go a little under and take stock hits. Kapernick sacraficed NOTHING the front hole he is.

He lost he football job and career, apparently you didn't like his protest, but you like the Nike protest. LOL.

I think its great too. Kap got paid more than you and several of your following generations will ever make.

If it was a 5% increase or less I could see your point. However 14% above last years increase is very significant especially with their strangle hold on the market and makes you look like a fool for your beliefs. :laugh:
Flash in the pan, no one gives a shit long-term about a cowardly motherfucker like Colin Kaepernick
Can you prove that? Seems to me the harder you feral recessives struggle against him the more relevant he becomes. Hence this new ad.
There is a reason why he is not playing professional football he’s a really shitty football player, and even a shittier person...
the world needs shoe salesmen too... lol
The reason he isnt playing is due to the white racist owners in football trying to punish him. He makes more than you will in several lifetimes being a shoe salesmen. How does that make you feel?
laugh.gif
Lol
Boy,
The reason why he’s not a professional football player because he could not win, that’s what happeneds to no talents...
If that was true Cleveland wouldnt even have a football team. You always prove yourself to be an idiot but this was the ultimate proof.

Who fucking cares. Screw Nike and screw capercickle.
Obviously you care. Thats why you decided to read this thread and took the time to comment.

Capernickly is about as relevant as a sack of penises.. as for Nike, outside of children, who's buying their stuff?

Who fucking cares. Screw Nike and screw capercickle.
Obviously you care. Thats why you decided to read this thread and took the time to comment.

Capernickly is about as relevant as a sack of penises.. as for Nike, outside of children, who's buying their stuff?
You must really like penises.....

If he wasnt relevant the sales wouldnt have spiked.

I think its great too. Kap got paid more than you and several of your following generations will ever make.
America is great, isn't it? You too can become a millionaire for hating your country and being black.

America is great, isn't it? You too can become a millionaire for hating your country and being black.
America isnt great according to Drumpf. Besides Nike did it, not america.

Corporations have been doing this for years...profiting off and pushing liberalism. Corporations are a huge part of funding the attacks on Trump and by extension on America. I believe over 230 corporate boards have released statements opposing Trump so far? Something like that.

Nike's Mark Parker Issues Statement Condemning Trump's Muslim Ban

Nike Issues Statement on Donald Trump's Withdrawal From Paris Climate Deal

Just two of them. These brain dead shoe hawkers are lecturing Americans on immigration, weather, sex change operations...lol.

And the cognitive dissonance of the mentally ill liberal *always* acts surprised when the monied class is exposed as the origin of what they thought was their oh-so-trendy-and-iconoclastic stance. But as Asclepias brags there is no denying it..it puts a huge amount of money in the pockets of the elites.

Nike sales were already trending above last year’s numbers BEFORE Nike announced the Kaepernick ads, that said I am sure it had a positive impact, how much is not really known.

Forum List

Back