Nikes Gamble Is Going to Pay Off

Nike decided to take a stance and feature Colin Kaepernick in its new Just Do It ad campaign. They have struck a gold mine apparently. Online sales are up 31%

Nike's sales surge after releasing controversial Colin Kaepernick 'Just Do It' campaign

"A report from Edison Trends said the company’s online sales grew 31 percent from Sunday through Tuesday. The surge was better than the 17 percent increase recorded last year during the same period, the report stated."

“There was speculation that the Nike/Kaepernick campaign would lead to a drop in sales but the data does not support that theory,” the company said in a statement.

Corporations have been doing this for years...profiting off and pushing liberalism. Corporations are a huge part of funding the attacks on Trump and by extension on America. I believe over 230 corporate boards have released statements opposing Trump so far? Something like that.

Nike's Mark Parker Issues Statement Condemning Trump's Muslim Ban

Nike Issues Statement on Donald Trump's Withdrawal From Paris Climate Deal

Just two of them. These brain dead shoe hawkers are lecturing Americans on immigration, weather, sex change operations...lol.

And the cognitive dissonance of the mentally ill liberal *always* acts surprised when the monied class is exposed as the origin of what they thought was their oh-so-trendy-and-iconoclastic stance. But as Asclepias brags there is no denying it..it puts a huge amount of money in the pockets of the elites.
Typically companies that support liberalism are good companies that are working to build a better america. Companies that expose Drumpf for the idiot he is are even more patriotic to me.

Nike decided to take a stance and feature Colin Kaepernick in its new Just Do It ad campaign. They have struck a gold mine apparently. Online sales are up 31%

Nike's sales surge after releasing controversial Colin Kaepernick 'Just Do It' campaign

"A report from Edison Trends said the company’s online sales grew 31 percent from Sunday through Tuesday. The surge was better than the 17 percent increase recorded last year during the same period, the report stated."

“There was speculation that the Nike/Kaepernick campaign would lead to a drop in sales but the data does not support that theory,” the company said in a statement.

I think it’s great. Their white CEO and other board members are going to get rich off dumb poor negroes spending their money on their overpriced shoes.
I think its great too. Kap got paid more than you and several of your following generations will ever make.
America is great, isn't it? You too can become a millionaire for hating your country and being black.
America isnt great according to Drumpf. Besides Nike did it, not america.
So you agree with my statement. Thank you.

Corporations have been doing this for years...profiting off and pushing liberalism. Corporations are a huge part of funding the attacks on Trump and by extension on America. I believe over 230 corporate boards have released statements opposing Trump so far? Something like that.

Nike's Mark Parker Issues Statement Condemning Trump's Muslim Ban

Nike Issues Statement on Donald Trump's Withdrawal From Paris Climate Deal

Just two of them. These brain dead shoe hawkers are lecturing Americans on immigration, weather, sex change operations...lol.

And the cognitive dissonance of the mentally ill liberal *always* acts surprised when the monied class is exposed as the origin of what they thought was their oh-so-trendy-and-iconoclastic stance. But as Asclepias brags there is no denying it..it puts a huge amount of money in the pockets of the elites.
Typically companies that support liberalism are good companies that are working to build a better america. Companies that expose Drumpf for the idiot he is are even more patriotic to me.
Surprise Surprise.

I think it’s great. Their white CEO and other board members are going to get rich off dumb poor negroes spending their money on their overpriced shoes.
I think its great too. Kap got paid more than you and several of your following generations will ever make.
America is great, isn't it? You too can become a millionaire for hating your country and being black.

He agrees with any statement produced by corporations, Hollywood elites or silicon valley billionaires. He is a well trained little serf isnt he?
Perhaps not everyone is cut out for freedom...some are probably better off as serfs maintained at a subsistence level.

`
My thoughts on the topic.
`
`

whocares.jpg

`

He agrees with any statement produced by corporations, Hollywood elites or silicon valley billionaires. He is a well trained little serf isnt he?
Perhaps not everyone is cut out for freedom...some are probably better off as serfs maintained at a subsistence level.
Any statement exposing the orange buffoon is a step towards freedom and confirmation bias.

Flash in the pan, no one gives a shit long-term about a cowardly motherfucker like Colin Kaepernick
Can you prove that? Seems to me the harder you feral recessives struggle against him the more relevant he becomes. Hence this new ad.
There is a reason why he is not playing professional football he’s a really shitty football player, and even a shittier person...
the world needs shoe salesmen too... lol
The reason he isnt playing is due to the white racist owners in football trying to punish him. He makes more than you will in several lifetimes being a shoe salesmen. How does that make you feel?
laugh.gif
Lol
Boy,
The reason why he’s not a professional football player because he could not win, that’s what happeneds to no talents...
If that was true Cleveland wouldnt even have a football team. You always prove yourself to be an idiot but this was the ultimate proof.
Just admit it Kaepernick WAS a really shitty football player that is why he is no longer one

Rejecting conservatives’ bigotry, racism, and hate is not only a good business practice, it’s also the right thing to do.

Its obvious I dont agree. You said america is great and I said Nike did it not america. Drumpf doesnt even think america is great.

Can you prove that? Seems to me the harder you feral recessives struggle against him the more relevant he becomes. Hence this new ad.
There is a reason why he is not playing professional football he’s a really shitty football player, and even a shittier person...
The reason he isnt playing is due to the white racist owners in football trying to punish him. He makes more than you will in several lifetimes being a shoe salesmen. How does that make you feel?
laugh.gif
Lol
Boy,
The reason why he’s not a professional football player because he could not win, that’s what happeneds to no talents...
If that was true Cleveland wouldnt even have a football team. You always prove yourself to be an idiot but this was the ultimate proof.
Just admit it Kaepernick WAS a really shitty football player that is why he is no longer one
If he was Tebow level shitty I would admit that. As it is he is better than a large amount of players riding the bench in the NFL.

laugh.gif
Lol
Boy,
If he was Tebow level shitty I would admit that. As it is he is better than a large amount of players riding the bench in the NFL.
Actually Tebow was a great football player but in the NFL he did not fit the quarterback mold. Tebow could’ve been a great tight end or fullback but he did not want that so he went another direction. Tebow always had a great attitude, Colin Kaepernick always had a really shitty attitude and no talent.
Colin Kaepernick is locker room cancer, and like I said a no talent....

Lol
Short term maybe… Long-term no one cares about a no talent...
If it was a 5% increase or less I could see your point. However 14% above last years increase is very significant especially with their strangle hold on the market and makes you look like a fool for your beliefs. :laugh:
Flash in the pan, no one gives a shit long-term about a cowardly motherfucker like Colin Kaepernick
laugh.gif
He isn’t playing because he isn’t that good in the first place and he isn’t worth putting up with the hastle.

Kap is a dumb black man, he’ll be in jail or dead before long.

laugh.gif
Lol
Boy,
Actually Tebow was a great football player but in the NFL he did not fit the quarterback mold. Tebow could’ve been a great tight end or fullback but he did not want that so he went another direction. Tebow always had a great attitude, Colin Kaepernick always had a really shitty attitude and no talent.
Tebow sucked ass and swallowed in the NFL and thats why he isnt a NFL player.

The Reasons Why Tim Tebow Failed in the NFL

"There are several reasons why Tim Tebow didn't make it in the NFL. His throwing style was awkward and his passing was inaccurate as a result. He adopted a run-oriented mindset early in his career that caused him to take off running when his primary receiver wasn't open or when he felt pressure. The most glaring reason why he failed as a quarterback in the NFL was because of the coaching he received in high school and at Florida."

Lol
Boy,
Tebow sucked ass and swallowed in the NFL and thats why he isnt a NFL player.

The Reasons Why Tim Tebow Failed in the NFL

"There are several reasons why Tim Tebow didn't make it in the NFL. His throwing style was awkward and his passing was inaccurate as a result. He adopted a run-oriented mindset early in his career that caused him to take off running when his primary receiver wasn't open or when he felt pressure. The most glaring reason why he failed as a quarterback in the NFL was because of the coaching he received in high school and at Florida."
https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story...uffalo-stats-career-highlights-fantasy-101116

We all know that success breeds copy cats. I am interested to see if more companies start taking political stands like Nike has done and what that will look like.

Forum List

Back