Nigel Farage Charms the Swiss

Nigel is a refreshing voice of reason in an insane world. The scary part is that in the US there is not one politician that could begin to match him on any issue. I would love to get him and any or all US candidates on a stage and watch him rip the whole lot to shreds.

Nigel is a refreshing voice of reason in an insane world. The scary part is that in the US there is not one politician that could begin to match him on any issue. I would love to get him and any or all US candidates on a stage and watch him rip the whole lot to shreds.
You can have him. He is so popular over here that he cant find one seat in the UK that will elect him to the Commons.

UK ELECTION 2015

UK vote share after 650 of 650 seats
Party %
CON
LAB 30.4
UKIP 12.6
LD 7.9
SNP 4.7
GRN 3.8

Results of the 2015 General Election - Election 2015 - BBC News

The UK electoral system is very undemocratic, UKIP got 12.6 % of the vote, but only 1 seat.
Its what it is. Farage cant win a seat because the majority of people see him for what he is. Difficult to see him as a populist who is not popular enough to win a seat.

If Nigel was an American, he would win the White House hands down!

I don't know, i think Trump could hang with him. Trump's a bulldog. But i really do respect Farage. He's a warrior.

You can have him. He is so popular over here that he cant find one seat in the UK that will elect him to the Commons.
For me it's just the fact that he can speak intelligently on subjects as opposed to the canned sound bites that make up US candidates. It wouldn't surprise me to find out that most US candidates were in reality puppets.

UK ELECTION 2015

Party %
CON
LAB 30.4
UKIP 12.6
LD 7.9
SNP 4.7
GRN 3.8

The UK electoral system is very undemocratic, UKIP got 12.6 % of the vote, but only 1 seat.
Its what it is. Farage cant win a seat because the majority of people see him for what he is. Difficult to see him as a populist who is not popular enough to win a seat.

And if P.R. was to be introduced Plaid Cymru would be relegated to the back benches along with the SNP

UK ELECTION 2015

Party %
CON
LAB 30.4
UKIP 12.6
LD 7.9
SNP 4.7
GRN 3.8

And if P.R. was to be introduced Plaid Cymru would be relegated to the back benches along with the SNP
Plaid have more seats than ukip and only put up a few candidates. There arent enough stupid old bigots to fuel the farage jihad.

UK ELECTION 2015

Party %
CON
LAB 30.4
UKIP 12.6
LD 7.9
SNP 4.7
GRN 3.8

Plaid have more seats than ukip and only put up a few candidates. There arent enough stupid old bigots to fuel the farage jihad.

At 12.6% more than the greens, snp and P.C. combined could muster, as I said if we had a different election process you would be crying

UK ELECTION 2015

Party %
CON
LAB 30.4
UKIP 12.6
LD 7.9
SNP 4.7
GRN 3.8

At 12.6% more than the greens, snp and P.C. combined could muster, as I said if we had a different election process you would be crying
The British people rejected PR a year or two back.Just like they will kill off brexit.

Hopefully, more in Europe will join Farage in fighting the NWO Globalist Elite. He's a brave dude. I wish him well.

UK ELECTION 2015

Party %
CON
LAB 30.4
UKIP 12.6
LD 7.9
SNP 4.7
GRN 3.8

The British people rejected PR a year or two back.Just like they will kill off brexit.

I wasn't given a vote on that, and I don't know of anyone that was.

I wasn't given a vote on that, and I don't know of anyone that was.
It was in the papers.
Results of the United Kingdom Alternative Vote referendum, 2011 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I like the Australian system, single. seat constituencies with proportional voting.

House of Representatives elections
Each Member of the House of Representatives is elected to represent an area known as an electoral division. Each electoral division within a state or territory contains about the same number of people on the electoral roll. The electors in each division elect one person to represent them in the House of Representatives.

House of Representatives ballot papers
The order of the candidates on the ballot paper for each electoral division is determined by a random draw conducted in the office of the Divisional Returning Officer immediately after the declaration of nominations. The House of Representatives ballot papers are green in colour.

How to complete the ballot paper
To vote for a Member of the House of Representatives, a voter is required to write the number '1' in the box next to the candidate who is their first choice, and the numbers '2', '3' and so on against all the other candidates until all the boxes have been numbered, in order of the voter's preference.

Ballot papers must be marked according to the rules for voting so that they do not create informal votes. Ballot papers cannot be counted if they are informal.

Polling officials at the polling place are available to assist voters in completing their ballot paper. If the voter makes a mistake on a ballot paper they may return it to the polling official who issued it and receive a fresh one.

Voting – House of Representatives

Forum List

Back