7 time loser Farage ducks out of 8th election challenge

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Reform UK has “categorically” ruled out a deal with the Tories at the 2024 general election as Nigel Farage appears to have ducked an eighth bid to become an MP.

I suppose its a good thing when a man knows his limitations.I cannot conceive of any constituency that would welcome this cowardly charlatan as their MP.

Forever doomed to be a peripheral figure and reality show contestant. At least he got to meet trump.

Reform UK has “categorically” ruled out a deal with the Tories at the 2024 general election as Nigel Farage appears to have ducked an eighth bid to become an MP.

I suppose its a good thing when a man knows his limitations.I cannot conceive of any constituency that would welcome this cowardly charlatan as their MP.

Forever doomed to be a peripheral figure and reality show contestant. At least he got to meet trump.
You must live a miserable exsistence.

Who?

No one gives a shit about your racist little island, pervert.

With Farage, there's two things. He's one of the very few that's good for politics, but, the guy just has such a weak spine. If he became the leader of a party, I would vote for him again, but I know fine well when it comes to the final crunch, his spine will collapse, which is damn annoying.

With Farage, there's two things. He's one of the very few that's good for politics, but, the guy just has such a weak spine. If he became the leader of a party, I would vote for him again, but I know fine well when it comes to the final crunch, his spine will collapse, which is damn annoying.
Whats the deal with him owning his own party ? Sounds not right.

Whats the deal with him owning his own party ? Sounds not right.
I'm gonna have to read up on his current antics because UK politics is so dreadful (mainly due to biased reporting), I just don't watch our own news. And I'll tell you what, no matter what a shit show it is, LABOUR are not the answer because they're worse. Maybe the UK needs a Farage party and government. Lib Dems are uniquely hopeless.

I'm gonna have to read up on his current antics because UK politics is so dreadful (mainly due to biased reporting), I just don't watch our own news. And I'll tell you what, no matter what a shit show it is, LABOUR are not the answer because they're worse. Maybe the UK needs a Farage party and government. Lib Dems are uniquely hopeless.
Its a business not a political party. It looks like a scam.
Political parties get actual tax breaks so it is even more puzzling..
Im not suggesting it is structured so that farage can skim off any donation money ahead of an election. You would have to be cynical to think that.

Forum List

Back