NFL zeroing in on locker room attendant in Deflategate.

The entire press conference from that dickhead Kraft was a warning to Goodell.

Notice too what he is saying in his little warning. He is saying IF there is not ENOUGH extraordinary PROOF then he better apologize.

Notice what he is saying. He is confident there is NO REAL PROOF. Therefore he can make it seem like he is SAYING YOU HAVE NO PROOF.....SO FUCK OFF.

Reminds me really of Lance Armstrong in a press conference. There was an investigative reporter who made the claims of of illegal steroid use. Armstrong said....

"If you are going to make EXTRAORDINARY accusations, then you better have EXTRAORDINARY PROOF."

The reporter was dismayed by his claim. He asked....Why not just...."proof?" What is with....EXTRAORDINARY PROOF?

I felt like saying to the little yamaka wearing midget scumbag owner of the Pats, "Hey Kraft, fuck you scumbag."
Fuck em I never apologize for doing my job neither should the NFL or the press.

So now your "job" is to push unsubstantiated accusations against the New England Patriots?

And make anti-Jewish remarks?

Who's really the "scumbag" here...

Anti Jewish? What makes the midget yamaka wearing scumbag Jewish? The yamaka? That is it? Is he kosher, does be observe the Sabbath? Does he observe the mosaic law? I doubt it.

Robert Kraft has the absolute reputation of being a scumbag.

Robert Kraft has the reputation of being a scumbag? Really? You really are around the bend, Dude! Seriously...seek help...

The Krafts have donated over $100 million to a variety of philanthropic causes including education, child and women issues, healthcare, youth sports and American and Israeli causes. In 2011, the Krafts pledged $20 million to Partners HealthCare to launch the Kraft Family National Center for Leadership and Training in Community Health,[16] an initiative designed to improve access to quality healthcare at community health centers throughout New England. Among the many institutions the Krafts have supported are Columbia University, Harvard Business School, Brandeis University, The College of the Holy Cross, Boston College, Tufts University, the Belmont Hill School, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston, and the Dana Farber Cancer Institute in Boston. One of their most distinctive projects is supporting American Football Israel, including Kraft Family Stadium in Jerusalem and the Kraft Family Israel Football League. In 2007, in recognition of a gift of $5 million in support of Columbia's intercollegiate athletics program, the playing field at Columbia's Lawrence A. Wien Stadium at the Baker Field Athletics Complex was named Robert K. Kraft Field.

He has received numerous honorary degrees from several colleges and universities and was awarded the NCAA's highest honor when he received the Theodore Roosevelt Award, "presented annually to a distinguished citizen of national reputation and outstanding accomplishments."

In 2011 Kraft was inducted into the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.[17]

In 2012, he became the first NFL owner in the 43-year history of the honor to be selected for the George Halas Award by the Pro Football Writers of America. The award is presented annually to the NFL player, coach or staff member who overcomes the most adversity to succeed.

Following the April 15, 2013, Boston Marathon bombings, Kraft announced he would match up to $100,000 in donations made for the victims through the New England Patriots Charitable Foundation.[18]

OMG...this guy is DESPICABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After months of owners and players being at odds, there was a powerful scene that unfolded today in Washington, DC as the sides announced a 10-year collective bargaining agreement.

Colts center Jeff Saturday, a member of the executive committee, gave a warm embrace to Robert Kraft after speaking about his role in the process and the death of his wife, Myra.

"A special thanks to Myra Kraft, who even in her weakest moment allowed Mr. Kraft to come and fight this out," Saturday said at the news conference, while looking in the eyes of Robert Kraft to his right. "And without him, this deal does not get done. I don't want to be climatic in any way, but he is a man who helped us save football and we're so gracious for that, we're gracious for his family and for the opportunity he presented to get this deal done. So thank you very much, we really appreciate it."

At that moment, Saturday put his right arm around Kraft and brought him close for a meaningful embrace, with Kraft's head tucked into Saturday's chest.

Kraft was heard saying to Saturday, "It means a lot."

THAT UNPRINCIPLED BASTARD!!!!

Here's a challenge for you two "haters"...

Find another NFL owner who's a better citizen for his community than Robert Kraft.

And as for whether of not Kraft is Jewish? He attends the same synagogue as a friend of mine in Newton, Ma. and has for years. If he ISN'T Jewish he's been faking it pretty well for a LONG LONG TIME!:lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2:

You have it close. It is not Kraft that has his head up goodell's ass. It is the exact opposite.

Of course the effects are the same.

The Patriots are an absolute tainted franchise.

The funny thing is watching these Pats fans thinking all of these things are just made up.

Anyway, nothing will come of this. Rinse repeat.

If you think "Spygate" and "Deflategate" taint the Patriots you're showing yourself to be the jealous loser that you are. You know why Goodell LOVES Robert Kraft? It's because the Patriots are EVERYTHING that a franchise should be.

Lol.

Yeah, we all get cut of your jib.

You think all of the things the Pats do is perfectly ok. In fact you think the Pats are perfectly innocent of everything.

Or maybe you think since the rules they violate are so minor that they should be able to violate them.

Whatever.....

The point is you think the Pats are the only team to be oh so picked on. Yet, Sean Peyton was suspended for a year for something that the NFL admitted that they had no evidence of.

He coaches for the Saints, not the Pats and the Pats have choked in the play offs at some point each year for the last 10 years.

True? Yeah true. The Giants had a 10-6 team and a 9-7 team that beat them in two super bowls. True? Yeah true.

Right and Seahawk fans think that Lynch is picked on and Wilson doesn't get enough credit. And you must know the Saints were picked on, the Cowboys were robbed by the officials in their game against Green Bay and Detroit was robbed by the officials in their game against Dallas. I could go from team to team and find that every team has been robbed or picked on by the NFL. Talk to fans and it is true.

I think this football deflated crap is now a lot of hype. The NFL has never been concerned with this before, in fact someone linked an article on how inconsistent they have been through the years.

The officials, who touch the footballs more than anyone on the field didn't say a word, in other words, to them it was no big deal or it was common place, otherwise the would have said something.

One guy catches a football, someone who handles a football only if he intercepts it, and that isn't even every game, could tell right away. But officials could not?

How stupid are people anyway?

I dislike both the Seahawks and the Pats, but there is something really strange about this whole uproar.

You need to keep up son. The Ravens warned the Colts. I expect the Cheatriots used deflated balls against the Ravens also.

Old guy, I know about the Ravens, I have not disputed that the balls were deflated, please try to keep up old guy.

How did the officials, who handled the balls the whole game, who handle them more than anyone on either team, that handle them week in and week out; either A) not tell the difference or B) not say anything.

Are you trying to tell me the refs could not tell? I can tell the difference, the Colts and the Ravens on defense who would only touch a football a few times a game could tell, Brady could tell, but the officials that handle both team's footballs couldn't tell.

You don't find that the least bit curious old guy?

Using your delusional sense of partisan logic, Shady Brady not only picked up each ball, each play, but he also squeezed the ball and handed to a running back dozens of times. He never saw a thing different. Many long time NFL QBs say he is not being honest.

Kraft thinks that his blustering and threats will make a difference. They probably will with his Frat Brother, Goodell. He will get on his knees and beg Kraft's forgiveness while the entire world knows who the Cheatriots are. They have experience at by-passing the rules. If given the chance, they will do it again, sonny.

Notice too what he is saying in his little warning. He is saying IF there is not ENOUGH extraordinary PROOF then he better apologize.

Notice what he is saying. He is confident there is NO REAL PROOF. Therefore he can make it seem like he is SAYING YOU HAVE NO PROOF.....SO FUCK OFF.

Reminds me really of Lance Armstrong in a press conference. There was an investigative reporter who made the claims of of illegal steroid use. Armstrong said....

"If you are going to make EXTRAORDINARY accusations, then you better have EXTRAORDINARY PROOF."

The reporter was dismayed by his claim. He asked....Why not just...."proof?" What is with....EXTRAORDINARY PROOF?

I felt like saying to the little yamaka wearing midget scumbag owner of the Pats, "Hey Kraft, fuck you scumbag."

So now your "job" is to push unsubstantiated accusations against the New England Patriots?

I never made an anti Semitic remark in my life you low life scumbag

I never made an anti Semitic remark in my life you low life scumbag

He was talking about me making the midget yamaka wearing scumbag Robert Kraft is.

Not surprising. The Pats are among Mr Goodell's favored franchises. They know no real punishment will be coming. Just as always.
yep a mere first round draft choice is the so called severe punishment they will get.Belicheat knows that Kraft has his head up goodells ass and that's the only fine he will get so he knows he will get off scott free.the cheatriots seem to be like politicians where they commit crimes everyday we could never get away with.same thing here,they get free passes that other teams gets severely punished for for the same act.

You have it close. It is not Kraft that has his head up goodell's ass. It is the exact opposite.

The funny thing is watching these Pats fans thinking all of these things are just made up.

If you think "Spygate" and "Deflategate" taint the Patriots you're showing yourself to be the jealous loser that you are. You know why Goodell LOVES Robert Kraft? It's because the Patriots are EVERYTHING that a franchise should be.

Lol.

You think all of the things the Pats do is perfectly ok. In fact you think the Pats are perfectly innocent of everything.

Or maybe you think since the rules they violate are so minor that they should be able to violate them.

Whatever.....

The point is you think the Pats are the only team to be oh so picked on. Yet, Sean Peyton was suspended for a year for something that the NFL admitted that they had no evidence of.

He coaches for the Saints, not the Pats and the Pats have choked in the play offs at some point each year for the last 10 years.

True? Yeah true. The Giants had a 10-6 team and a 9-7 team that beat them in two super bowls. True? Yeah true.

Right and Seahawk fans think that Lynch is picked on and Wilson doesn't get enough credit. And you must know the Saints were picked on, the Cowboys were robbed by the officials in their game against Green Bay and Detroit was robbed by the officials in their game against Dallas. I could go from team to team and find that every team has been robbed or picked on by the NFL. Talk to fans and it is true.

I think this football deflated crap is now a lot of hype. The NFL has never been concerned with this before, in fact someone linked an article on how inconsistent they have been through the years.

The officials, who touch the footballs more than anyone on the field didn't say a word, in other words, to them it was no big deal or it was common place, otherwise the would have said something.

One guy catches a football, someone who handles a football only if he intercepts it, and that isn't even every game, could tell right away. But officials could not?

I dislike both the Seahawks and the Pats, but there is something really strange about this whole uproar.

Actually, D'Qwell Jackson has said that he didn't notice anything wrong with the ball. He brought it to the sideline because he wanted to keep it as a souvenir.

yep a mere first round draft choice is the so called severe punishment they will get.Belicheat knows that Kraft has his head up goodells ass and that's the only fine he will get so he knows he will get off scott free.the cheatriots seem to be like politicians where they commit crimes everyday we could never get away with.same thing here,they get free passes that other teams gets severely punished for for the same act.

Lol.

Whatever.....

You need to keep up son. The Ravens warned the Colts. I expect the Cheatriots used deflated balls against the Ravens also.

The Ravens supposedly had issues with the kicking balls. Kicking balls are kept under the NFL's jurisdiction at all games. The Patriots would not have had access to the kicking balls.

For me, the bigger story is in 90 seconds, he obviously didn't wash his hands and everyone handled the goods.

Where did this "90 seconds" come from? Who timed it? I think that was just something someone said that nobody has any evidence to prove it. Now it is a fact of argument that's being passed around.

The balls were deflated. That seems to be an accepted fact. Otherwise the NFL would have said the balls were NOT under inflated and the controversy would be mute.

Arguing about if the balls could have been inflated in a bathroom in 90 seconds is silly. Whatever time it took and where ever it took place it was obviously enough time to deflate 11 balls.

Not surprising. The Pats are among Mr Goodell's favored franchises. They know no real punishment will be coming. Just as always.

...especially that "Patriots owner Robert Kraft behind NFL commissioner Roger Goodell’s $300 million salary: report

Kraft's role in inflating the NFL commissioner's huge salary is just one feature of their mutually beneficial friendship, according to a new article in GQ Magazine detailing Goodell's close relationship with the owner of the Patriots, who are under investigation in the Deflategate scandal."

Robert Kraft behind Roger Goodell s 300M salary report - NY Daily News

The NFL is total bullshit.
indeed.even the mainstream media isnt covering up how Goodel has his head up krafts ass.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Lol.

Whatever.....

its impossible trying to reason with the cheatriot apologists.pesky facts are something they have no interest in hearing about since it proves how their idols Belicheat and Brady have cheated.they only see what they want to see so they cover their eyes to pesky facts that expose what cheaters their idols are.

Lol.

Whatever.....

The Ravens supposedly had issues with the kicking balls. Kicking balls are kept under the NFL's jurisdiction at all games. The Patriots would not have had access to the kicking balls.

"supposedly"....Reported by the Boston Globe I assume?

i mentioned earlier that Chris Carter on ESPN after hearing that last night said he thought those comments of his were pathetic,not his exact words of course but thats basically what he was saying.

Lol.

Whatever.....

Old guy, I know about the Ravens, I have not disputed that the balls were deflated, please try to keep up old guy.

How did the officials, who handled the balls the whole game, who handle them more than anyone on either team, that handle them week in and week out; either A) not tell the difference or B) not say anything.

Are you trying to tell me the refs could not tell? I can tell the difference, the Colts and the Ravens on defense who would only touch a football a few times a game could tell, Brady could tell, but the officials that handle both team's footballs couldn't tell.

You don't find that the least bit curious old guy?

Using your delusional sense of partisan logic, Shady Brady not only picked up each ball, each play, but he also squeezed the ball and handed to a running back dozens of times. He never saw a thing different. Many long time NFL QBs say he is not being honest.

Kraft thinks that his blustering and threats will make a difference. They probably will with his Frat Brother, Goodell. He will get on his knees and beg Kraft's forgiveness while the entire world knows who the Cheatriots are. They have experience at by-passing the rules. If given the chance, they will do it again, sonny.

You are deflecting, I never once said Brady didn't know they were under inflated. In at least two other games the opposition said said the balls were under inflated, the first meeting against the Colts and the Ravens game, yet the refs said or acknowledged nothing.

Now, I am saying the refs were not being honest, they let it go. How many other teams over or under inflated? There are articles stating that former players used to doctor the footballs.

Everyone claims it is only the Patriots, it's they got caught. The Saints had bounties and so did many other teams,mother Saints got caught.

This league is about stretching the rules, Carroll has done it, Belichick does it. Sean Peyton does it and fans don't care as long as they are winners.

So, please tell me how on earth the refs didn't know what was going on, I want to hear it.

Lol.

Whatever.....

"supposedly"....Reported by the Boston Globe I assume?

Originally reported by Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports.

I use the word "supposedly" because there's no proof that these complaints were made. Just like there's no proof, other than media reports, that the Ravens tipped the Colts off about anything.

According to Jason La Canfora of CBS, “some of the Baltimore Ravens believe kicking balls used in their playoff game at New England were slightly under-inflated.” La Canfora also writes that “sources said some on Baltimore’s sideline believed there may have been irregularities with the kicking balls,” and that because “Baltimore’s kicking and punting units were not getting their normal depth and distance, and some believed the balls they were using may have been deflated.”

For me, the bigger story is in 90 seconds, he obviously didn't wash his hands and everyone handled the goods.

Where did this "90 seconds" come from? Who timed it? I think that was just something someone said that nobody has any evidence to prove it. Now it is a fact of argument that's being passed around.

The balls were deflated. That seems to be an accepted fact. Otherwise the NFL would have said the balls were NOT under inflated and the controversy would be mute.

Arguing about if the balls could have been inflated in a bathroom in 90 seconds is silly. Whatever time it took and where ever it took place it was obviously enough time to deflate 11 balls.

The balls could have simply been right at the limit before the game started and below the limit because of weather conditions by the end of the first half.

Or you can choose to believe that the ball attendant got in done in 90 seconds before they went out to the field.

Or you can choose to believe that somehow the balls were deflated ON the field in front of thousands of people with cameras taking pictures and scores of television cameras capturing everything that's going on down on the field.

So what sounds "silly" to you?

Forum List

Back