NFL Wildcard Round Picks

Colts
Seahawks
Chargers
Eagles

Do NOT bet against Nick Foles, and the Eagles. This is the most dangerous team in the Wild Card, and with Foles perhaps in the playoffs.

Yeah Pilot and Fbj,I agree with you guys .

too many people around the country are thinking its an automatic slam dunk that the Bears will beat the Eagles.I think the Bears will win as well but I dont think its going to be the automatic slam dunk everybody around the country thinks it is going to be.I think they will be shocked that it is going to be a close game.

I HOPE that you are correct that the Eagles win this game.I have nothing against the Bears and would actually LOVE for a rematch against them next week.Their offense wont be hampered by the cold this time so i think they can take them.

the ONLY reason i am cheering for the Eagles to win today is because I would so much love to see that rivalry renewed that we saw so very many times in the playoffs back in the 70's when the Cowboys were always squaring off against the LOS ANGELES Rams.Every year back in the 70's the Rams were always having to face either the Cowboys or Vikings for the right to go to the superbowl.This would be an excellent chance now to get that playoff rivalry with Dallas and LOS ANGELES going again.:banana: Go Eagles.:banana:I am your biggest fan in that game today.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Go Eagles! :)

ah I see someone else here is a huge fan of the eagles today.:beer: I KNOW we are rooting on the Eagles today for different reasons. as you saw in my previous post, I myself have a special reason WHY i want to see the Eagles win today.:biggrin: and like I said,I am only a fan of the Eagles TODAY.Normally I dont care which team wins between the two. How about you? are you also just a fan of the Eagles for just today or do you ALWAYS root for them?:)

Last edited:
ah I see someone else here is a huge fan of the eagles today.:beer: I KNOW we are rooting on the Eagles today for different reasons. as you saw in my previous post, I myself have a special reason WHY i want to see the Eagles win today.:biggrin: and like I said,I am only a fan of the Eagles TODAY.Normally I dont care which team wins between the two. How about you? are you also just a fan of the Eagles for just today or do you ALWAYS root for them?:)

Well, I am from Philly, so it kind of makes sense! I think Goff is a better QB than Wentz btw. Although I really do like Foles, and glad he is back in.

Well, I am from Philly, so it kind of makes sense! I think Goff is a better QB than Wentz btw. Although I really do like Foles, and glad he is back in.

oh yeah then yeah i would think you were a happy camper last year ESPECIALLY since they finally won their first superbowl.

funny you mention that on Goff and Wentz because at first,i was pissed as hell the Rams passed up on Wentz and took Goff.I was about ready to throw the chair at the screen but i am glad they did not listen to me and took Goff after all.Wentz reminds me a lot of Brian Grise,someone who could have been a good quarterback but could never make it in the NFL because he was so injury prone and getting injured missing the entire year because of injury after injury he finally had to retire at a young age. Wentz is very injury prone as well. The Eagles should just admit they made a mistake in Wentz and just stick with Foles as their career starter and admit their mistake on him as well letting him go to early giving up on him

check it out,the eagles are hanging in there with the bears,all tied at 3 a piece in the second quarter.i said this game would be close.LOL

I am 3 for 4 so far this weekend! My son is taking a Patriots/Rams super bowl with Rams winning I am taking a Bears/Chargers super bowl and I will cheer for the Chargers simply because Rivers is getting towards the end of his career and hasn't won a super bowl yet.

Eagles/Patriots repeat Superbowl with the Eagles winning yet again.

Who knew I was smarter than Chicago's Coach!? Your HALF ASSED kicker has missed TEN KICKS all season SIGN SOMEONE DIFFERENTLY! WHAT IN THE FUCK!? Your incompetence and his SHIT LEG just cost you a playoff win!

Who knew I was smarter than Chicago's Coach!? Your HALF ASSED kicker has missed TEN KICKS all season SIGN SOMEONE DIFFERENTLY! WHAT IN THE FUCK!? Your incompetence and his SHIT LEG just cost you a playoff win!

i was sooooo happy he missed that kick,now the long time rivalry of the cowboys vs the LOS ANGELES Rams from the 70's gets renewed agin.:dance:

check it out,the eagles are hanging in there with the bears,all tied at 3 a piece in the second quarter.i said this game would be close.LOL
Close ? It's a fucking snoozefest. These are supposed to be high caliber teams.

a snoozefest? yeah thats why it came down to the wire and was close thew whole time:abgg2q.jpg:
Field goal games are not exciting lol. Might as well watch peewee league

Well it was a "one-score" game for the most part. Do people care if it is 6-3 or 74-72 like LSU A&M? Im not sure i need to see points? Sometimes i suppose it is better.

Forum List

Back