NFL Wildcard Round Picks

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
May 4, 2009
A Picturesque Apocalypse
It's playoff time. Do I know these teams well enough to determine winners? Probably not. :p

Colts at Texans - It's an away game, but I think the Colts are one of the more dangerous teams in the playoffs
Seahawks at Cowboys - Both teams had a difficult time winning in their final weeks against poor opposition. I think the Cowboys have a better D, but it's inconsistent. I trust Russell Wilson over Dak Prescott.
Chargers at Ravens - That Ravens D is tough, but I can't trust the offense. However, the Chargers have had their own issues on offense, so this is a tough call.
Eagles at Bears - I know the Eagles are the darlings of the Wildcard teams, but I think the Bears are the best of the Wildcard bunch. The defense is dominant while the offense shows occasional signs of life.

None of these games were easy to pick, which is a good thing.

It's playoff time. Do I know these teams well enough to determine winners? Probably not. :p

Colts at Texans - It's an away game, but I think the Colts are one of the more dangerous teams in the playoffs
Seahawks at Cowboys - Both teams had a difficult time winning in their final weeks against poor opposition. I think the Cowboys have a better D, but it's inconsistent. I trust Russell Wilson over Dak Prescott.
Chargers at Ravens - That Ravens D is tough, but I can't trust the offense. However, the Chargers have had their own issues on offense, so this is a tough call.
Eagles at Bears - I know the Eagles are the darlings of the Wildcard teams, but I think the Bears are the best of the Wildcard bunch. The defense is dominant while the offense shows occasional signs of life.

Colts
Hawks
Eagles
Chargers

Four road teams. I think the weather in Baltimore may be a factor.

The fact that the Bears offense occasionally shows signs of life means the eagles will win if they can get a early 7 to 10 pt lead.

Colts
Seahawks
Chargers
Eagles

Do NOT bet against Nick Foles, and the Eagles. This is the most dangerous team in the Wild Card, and with Foles perhaps in the playoffs.

Colts on the road will beat Houston.
Chargers on the road, as they have been all 16 games this season will prevail over Baltimore.
Cowboys will win at home over Seattle.
Bears at home will prevail over Philadelphia.

Colts
Seahawks
Chargers
Eagles

Do NOT bet against Nick Foles, and the Eagles. This is the most dangerous team in the Wild Card, and with Foles perhaps in the playoffs.

I think one of the teams playing this week will win the Super Bowl. If I’m a professional athlete, I don’t want to take a week off between games.

Colts
Seahawks
Chargers
Eagles

I think one of the teams playing this week will win the Super Bowl. If I’m a professional athlete, I don’t want to take a week off between games.

Only 6 Wildcard teams have ever won the Super Bowl. On the other hand, it's been 8 years since the last one, so maybe someone is due?

Colts
Seahawks
Chargers
Eagles

Only 6 Wildcard teams have ever won the Super Bowl. On the other hand, it's been 8 years since the last one, so maybe someone is due?

I see what you’re saying but there are some divisional winners playing too.

Colts
Seahawks
Chargers
Eagles

I see what you’re saying but there are some divisional winners playing too.

True, but you picked all the divisional winners to lose. :D

I’ll take the Seachix over the Cowpies, the Texassans over the Colts, the Iggles over da Bears, and the Chargers over the Ravens.

Colts on the road will beat Houston.
Chargers on the road, as they have been all 16 games this season will prevail over Baltimore.
Cowboys will win at home over Seattle.
Bears at home will prevail over Philadelphia.

The worst FB picker in my lifetime has given me Houston Dallas Balt and the under in the eagles game Now he might get lucky BUT the only time I ever win is when he does the picking

as long as the chargers and seahawks lose i will be happy,LOL dont care about the rest.

I’ll take the Seachix over the Cowpies, the Texassans over the Colts, the Iggles over da Bears, and the Chargers over the Ravens.
worst picker of my lifetime gave me Houston Dallas and Balt and under in eagle game so GL

I agree on 3 of the 4. I am taking Cowboys over Seahawks. I despise both teams but I hate seahawks more. Lol.

How 'bout them Cowboys!!!

Though I think that was their last win this season...but a very good season it has been.

Win both the division and a playoff game - I will take that, thank you.

I agree on 3 of the 4. I am taking Cowboys over Seahawks. I despise both teams but I hate seahawks more. Lol.

same here i am glad the seahawks lost. this is the first time i rooted for the cowboys to beat the seahawks.I used to be big fans of wilson and carrol but now i hate them both after the last superbowl that they were in and they gave that superbowl away.

How 'bout them Cowboys!!!

Though I think that was their last win this season...but a very good season it has been.

Win both the division and a playoff game - I will take that, thank you.

Not a fan of the cowboys but i agree with you. will ALWAYS for now on root for he cowboys to beat the seahawks as long as those two assholes wilson and carrol are there,thank god they had all those penaltys in the end and self destructed pete carrol style:2up:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back