NFL Wild Card Weekend

Hopefully Snyder cleans house tomorrow morning, after this utter embarassment in front of the home fans.

Hopefully he doesn't.

I'm not a Redskins fan, but they have been an embarrassment since Snyder bought the team.

They are finally doing the right things, acting like a normal team, not the plaything of a teenager acting as if it were a fantasy football team.

Hopefully he doesn't.

I'm not a Redskins fan, but they have been an embarrassment since Snyder bought the team.

They are finally doing the right things, acting like a normal team, not the plaything of a teenager acting as if it were a fantasy football team.

I've been a Skins fan about as long as Daniel Snyder. We're roughly the same age.

They ARE an embarassment and have been since Snyder accepted the NFLs outrageous salary cap penalty in 2012 and started buying into the "new era" (post 1994) way of doi g things,in the NFL. From 1999 to 2012, at least Snyder was trying to build a proper team.

If every loss is reason for mass firings, teams would never field a consistent group.

Every embarrassing loss is and each loss needs to have soneone take the blame for it and suffer the consequences. For example....

Cincinnati..... the two players who received 15 yard penalties that cost them the game - GONE.

Minnesota...... the Kicker and Adrian Peterson (for failing to stay between the hashmarks on the last play to ENSURE his kicker had a straight-on kick.

Washington..... Jackson for the gutless goal line play. Huston for missing the extra point. Cousins for the delay of game penalty. The ciaching staff for sheer incompetenxmce.

Every team suffers embarrassing losses now and again. It's the nature of sports.

The idea of firing Adrian Peterson for not setting up a kick close enough to the center of the field is hilarious.

Every team suffers embarrassing losses now and again. It's the nature of sports.

The idea of firing Adrian Peterson for not setting up a kick close enough to the center of the field is hilarious.

Any team that finds those losses acceptable is not one I want anything to do with.

Peterson, loke a lot of NFL players, would not like playing for me. I have no use for players (or people) who make mental mistakes in critical situations.

Any team that finds those losses acceptable is not one I want anything to do with.

Peterson, loke a lot of NFL players, would not like playing for me. I have no use for players (or people) who make mental mistakes in critical situations.

Acceptable in that you know they are going to happen at times and you try to learn from them and build off of them.

Peterson is one of the best, if not the best, running backs in the last 10-15 years. More, how do you know that Walsh didn't ask to have the ball where it ended up? Maybe he prefers kicking from a bit of an angle.

Watching the Bungles meltdown in the last minute and change was delicious. The last time they won a playoff game I was 10. lol.

It is a hard thing to do but I am finally starting to accept the Vikings missed FG and subsequent loss.

It is a hard thing to do but I am finally starting to accept the Vikings missed FG and subsequent loss.

Not so wasy here. Gonna take more time, and gonna need to see some changes before I can "accept" the ass whipping the Redskins took yesterday afternoon.

So freaking funny. For a guy who didn't have a dog in the race it was hilarious. As a lions fan it was priceless. Gd gb won though. The bastards.

Not so wasy here. Gonna take more time, and gonna need to see some changes before I can "accept" the ass whipping the Redskins took yesterday afternoon.
At least you made the playoffs. Look at it from a lions perspective.

You may just be one defensive and one offensive player away from a Superbowl.

Do you want Megatron Calvin Johnson? What will you give? Draft picks?

Making the playoffs is not a goal. Winning the Super Bowl is a goal. Losing in the first round just means you get a shitty draft pick to fill all the holes that Green Bay exposed yesterday.

Sure. We'll even throw in a former #2 first round draft pick named RGIII and a WR named Jackson to sweeten the deal.

Making the playoffs is not a goal. Winning the Super Bowl is a goal. Losing in the first round just means you get a shitty draft pick to fill all the holes that Green Bay exposed yesterday.

Sure. We'll even throw in a former #2 first round draft pick named RGIII and a WR named Jackson to sweeten the deal.
We should take you up on that!

I was 100% on the wildcard picks....first time all four visitors won....quarter million home fans go home crying...Don't ya just love what Goodell is doing for the game?....and how about them WWE officials?

My picks this weekend...
GB, Seattle, Pittsburgh, and of course New England...but with those officials, I could be totally wrong.

Forum List

Back