NFL Wild Card Weekend

Wow Skins totally did NOT show up for this Playoff game. That was SAD!

Rooting for Arizona now.....

.... side note... I'd rather the Skins lose the way they did than the way Minnesota or Cincinnati did!

What a PATHETIC league ut must be when not a single one of the division winners can defend their home field on Wild Carx Weekend. DISGUSTING. Just further proof of how far the league has declined, in term of play quality, since the 1980's and earlier.

You sound like you lost a bundle on the games....

What a PATHETIC league ut must be when not a single one of the division winners can defend their home field on Wild Carx Weekend. DISGUSTING. Just further proof of how far the league has declined, in term of play quality, since the 1980's and earlier.

Do you have stats to know if the road teams have ever won every wild card game before, and when? A quick search didn't find it for me.

I believe ....according to the media talking heads it was the first time in the NFL.

You sound like you lost a bundle on the games....

he's a bit... um.... passionate..... emotive.....

It is a hard thing to do but I am finally starting to accept the Vikings missed FG and subsequent loss.

Not so wasy here. Gonna take more time, and gonna need to see some changes before I can "accept" the ass whipping the Redskins took yesterday afternoon.

Don't feel bad..it took me about six months to get over the last minute interception in last years Super Bowl.

I was 100% on the wildcard picks....first time all four visitors won....quarter million home fans go home crying...Don't ya just love what Goodell is doing for the game?....and how about them WWE officials?

My picks this weekend...
GB, Seattle, Pittsburgh, and of course New England...but with those officials, I could be totally wrong.

Gutsy picks to be sure.

It is a hard thing to do but I am finally starting to accept the Vikings missed FG and subsequent loss.

Not so wasy here. Gonna take more time, and gonna need to see some changes before I can "accept" the ass whipping the Redskins took yesterday afternoon.
At least you made the playoffs. Look at it from a lions perspective.

You may just be one defensive and one offensive player away from a Superbowl.

Do you want Megatron Calvin Johnson? What will you give? Draft picks?

Don't forget about Tim Teabow...

Johnson is a free agent isn't he? He will be leaving.

He may be retiring......he's pretty beat up.

He should. We wasted 9 of his years. Of course if you want to pay me his salary I'll let you waste my time too but yea, it's time for him to go win Washington or Dallas, New Orleans, Bronco's, Cincinnati, Miami, Steelers, Texans, Pakers, Seahawks, Vikings, KC or Arizona a Superbowl.

I only watched my team play, biased I know. What a finish! Grace of God right there. I did not understand why Seattle didn't kick field goals when they were in range. Later learned that the ball was pretty much an ice brick. Even kicking it the few times he did Hausca's foot was very bruised. I can only imagine the damage done to the Viking's kicker. I commend that man because he made no excuses for what happened and took it all on himself. I think the Vikings coach is a tool to lay it on him like that. Most coaches say something like Hey you know we didn't play to our potential up to that point and should not have had to be in that situation, we blew the lead etc. And let's make special note here...that I saw their coach said a total of ZERO concerning Peterson fumbling giving the opportunity for Seattle to win.

I still stand behind what I said on this or another football thread....players union should advocate for not playing in that cold of weather. It is one thing to tough the elements, it is another to be damaged for the rest of your life from that kind of cold. Richard Sherman said his eye lashes froze and he actually wore a visor for the game because he wears contacts and was concerned that the lenses could and would freeze and either adhere to his eye causing damage or freeze and fall out. Wilson said that he could not yell out plays very well because his lips would freeze and the air entering his lungs was so cold he could not get a good breath. That is not safe.

he's a bit... um.... passionate..... emotive.....

Yeah. I "emoted" on the coffe table top three times with a boot. The tempered glass top didn't survive the experience.

better that than your hand......

Naah, he should use his HEAD. It's not like there is anything there to damage.

I truly hope one of his neighbors calls the guys with the butterfly nets damn soon.

Forum List

Back