NFL Wild card weekend

Is Denver REALLY going to choke this badly? Beating up on the Steelers 20-6 when no one outside of Denver thought you had a chance, Ben throwing barely better than Tebow, the Steelers D giving up big play after big play.....and now it's tied?

I don't care who wins this game, neither one is going to be able to take the Pats. Denver just isn't good enough, Pitt is way too beat up.

See, if the DB would have swatted the ball out of his hands...no catch. Just an inmature play by the Denver DB (I estimate 8 out of 10 DBs would have done the same thing though I guess).

Is Denver REALLY going to choke this badly? Beating up on the Steelers 20-6 when no one outside of Denver thought you had a chance, Ben throwing barely better than Tebow, the Steelers D giving up big play after big play.....and now it's tied?

I don't care who wins this game, neither one is going to be able to take the Pats. Denver just isn't good enough, Pitt is way too beat up.

agreed. cheeseburger took a shot at half time,no doubt of it, thats only good one time, next week? hes done.

Forum List

Back