2016 Week One NFL Predictions

Great games so far. Raiders gamble with a gutsy 2 point conversion and win the game.

NFL Schedule

2016 Regular Season

Week 1

Thu Sep 8

8:30 pm Carolina Panthers @ Denver Broncos, a new QB, some missing pieces in Denver's D.

Sun Sep 11

1:00 pm Buffalo Bills @ Baltimore Ravens Ravens should be much improved this year
1:00 pm Chicago Bears @ Houston Texans Defense in Texas is better with Watt.
1:00 pm Cincinnati Bengals @ New York Jets Cincinnati should light up the scoreboard.
1:00 pm Cleveland Browns @ Philadelphia Eagles The Eagles still have talent, Cleveland has...okay I give up.
1:00 pm Green Bay Packers @ Jacksonville Jaguars Jags have improved, so have the Packers.
1:00 pm Minnesota Vikings @ Tennessee Titans Vikings start with a road win.
1:00 pm Oakland Raiders @ New Orleans Saints Not sure the Saints can win at home.
1:00 pm San Diego Chargers. @ Kansas City Chiefs Too much for the Chargers.
1:00 pm Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Atlanta Falcons Tampa needs two more years
4:05 pm Miami Dolphins @ Seattle Seahawks Seattle is Seattle and they are hungry.
4:25 pm Detroit Lions @ Indianapolis Colts Luck gets lucky and plays the Lions.
4:25 pm New York Giants @ Dallas Cowboys Still don't trust the Giants are improved.
8:30 pm New England Patriots @ Arizona Cardinals This should be New England's only loss without Brady.

Mon Sep 12

7:10 pm Pittsburgh Steelers @ Washington Redskins In spite of the suspensions, Steelers are strong.
10:20 pm Los Angeles Rams @ San Francisco 49ers Week one's last game is a weak one.
Never bet against my lions! Lol. I'm so happy.

I also see you picked Dallas to win. Never bet on Dallas! I absolutely love to see them start off with a loss. Otherwise they'd be so cocky. I can't stand cocky cowboys. I don't mind cowboys when they suck. My favorite team to hate.

NFL Schedule

2016 Regular Season

Week 1

Thu Sep 8

8:30 pm Carolina Panthers @ Denver Broncos, a new QB, some missing pieces in Denver's D.

Sun Sep 11

1:00 pm Buffalo Bills @ Baltimore Ravens Ravens should be much improved this year
1:00 pm Cincinnati Bengals @ New York Jets Cincinnati should light up the scoreboard.
1:00 pm Cleveland Browns @ Philadelphia Eagles The Eagles still have talent, Cleveland has...okay I give up.
1:00 pm Green Bay Packers @ Jacksonville Jaguars Jags have improved, so have the Packers.
1:00 pm Oakland Raiders @ New Orleans Saints Not sure the Saints can win at home.
4:05 pm Miami Dolphins @ Seattle Seahawks Seattle is Seattle and they are hungry.
4:25 pm New York Giants @ Dallas Cowboys Still don't trust the Giants are improved.
8:30 pm New England Patriots @ Arizona Cardinals This should be New England's only loss without Brady.

Mon Sep 12

7:10 pm Pittsburgh Steelers @ Washington Redskins In spite of the suspensions, Steelers are strong.
10:20 pm Los Angeles Rams @ San Francisco 49ers Week one's last game is a weak one.

My picks

Carolina
Bills
Texans
Bengals
Eagles
Jags
Vikings
Raiders
Chiefs
Falcons
Seahawks
Lions
Giants
Cardinals
Redskins
Rams
All you suckers picked Carolina. They've lost their last two games. Bet against them next week even if they play the lions at home.

NFL Schedule

2016 Regular Season

Week 1

Thu Sep 8

Sun Sep 11

Mon Sep 12

My picks

Carolina
Bills
Texans
Bengals
Eagles
Jags
Vikings
Raiders
Chiefs
Falcons
Seahawks
Lions
Giants
Cardinals
Redskins
Rams
All you suckers picked Carolina. They've lost their last two games. Bet against them next week even if they play the lions at home.

I didn't see who you picked to win this week. Funny how you can criticize after the fact yet don't have the balls to make the picks like the rest of us. Grow a pair.

NFL Schedule

2016 Regular Season

Week 1

Thu Sep 8

Sun Sep 11

Mon Sep 12

My picks

Carolina
Bills
Texans
Bengals
Eagles
Jags
Vikings
Raiders
Chiefs
Falcons
Seahawks
Lions
Giants
Cardinals
Redskins
Rams

I didn't see who you picked to win this week. Funny how you can criticize after the fact yet don't have the balls to make the picks like the rest of us. Grow a pair.
It would be a guess this week I admit it. I think you're doing pretty good. Don't mind me I'm just happy footballs back. I'll pick next week. Start the thread and I'll be first to pick. After I see what happens this week. And of course I root against you. If I knew you had money on games ID root for you but I'm thinking this is just for fun. You bet $?

NFL Schedule

2016 Regular Season

Week 1

Thu Sep 8

Sun Sep 11

Mon Sep 12

My picks

Carolina
Bills
Texans
Bengals
Eagles
Jags
Vikings
Raiders
Chiefs
Falcons
Seahawks
Lions
Giants
Cardinals
Redskins
Rams

It would be a guess this week I admit it. I think you're doing pretty good. Don't mind me I'm just happy footballs back. I'll pick next week. Start the thread and I'll be first to pick. After I see what happens this week. And of course I root against you. If I knew you had money on games ID root for you but I'm thinking this is just for fun. You bet $?

I just giving you a rash of crap, just having fun today. Raiders won on a gutsy call, other comebacks and close games, it's been fun. I don't bet money anymore, it got costly.

NFL Schedule

2016 Regular Season

Week 1

Thu Sep 8

Sun Sep 11

Mon Sep 12

My picks

Carolina
Bills
Texans
Bengals
Eagles
Jags
Vikings
Raiders
Chiefs
Falcons
Seahawks
Lions
Giants
Cardinals
Redskins
Rams

I just giving you a rash of crap, just having fun today. Raiders won on a gutsy call, other comebacks and close games, it's been fun. I don't bet money anymore, it got costly.
And it looked like you were doing great early all sudden you drop 4

Last year us calling games proved to me best I'll get right is half. So you taught me don't bet on football. I learned for free. Thanks.

NFL Schedule

2016 Regular Season

Week 1

Thu Sep 8

Sun Sep 11

Mon Sep 12

My picks

Carolina
Bills
Texans
Bengals
Eagles
Jags
Vikings
Raiders
Chiefs
Falcons
Seahawks
Lions
Giants
Cardinals
Redskins
Rams

Omg az's gonna pull it off!

My picks

Carolina
Bills
Texans
Bengals
Eagles
Jags
Vikings
Raiders
Chiefs
Falcons
Seahawks
Lions
Giants
Cardinals
Redskins
Rams

Not this week. Hell Pats are going to be 4-0 and get Brady back.

Not this week. Hell Pats are going to be 4-0 and get Brady back.
Dolphins bills and texans. They could beat all three

I wanna see wentz against a good defense but so far this kid looks really good. He made some pass placements that I haven't seen an eagle QB make in a really long time and he looked really poised out there for a rookie that has had damn near zero exposure to NFL game speed up to this point

I wanna see wentz against a good defense but so far this kid looks really good. He made some pass placements that I haven't seen an eagle QB make in a really long time and he looked really poised out there for a rookie that has had damn near zero exposure to NFL game speed up to this point

All the media pre-game hype was on Prescott who lost. Agree that Wentz did look very good. (he only found out that he was the starter one week before.) Still, there's a long ways to go.

All the media pre-game hype was on Prescott who lost. Agree that Wentz did look very good. (he only found out that he was the starter one week before.) Still, there's a long ways to go.
Definitely and i have no doubt he's gonna have some bad games. Mariota had a similar first game last year and he went through the ups and downs as the season went on. I'm not one of those crazies that's thinking super bowl now. But what I saw yesterday has all the makings of a franchise QB if we can just be patient

Me and my kid are gonna sit down and watch the condensed replay of the game. I need to watch this again and just enjoy it for a little while :D

Definitely and i have no doubt he's gonna have some bad games. Mariota had a similar first game last year and he went through the ups and downs as the season went on. I'm not one of those crazies that's thinking super bowl now. But what I saw yesterday has all the makings of a franchise QB if we can just be patient

Mariota sucked yesterday. And alot of our fans originally wanted him...........:shock:.

Mariota sucked yesterday. And alot of our fans originally wanted him...........:shock:.
He's not in the right system though either

Well now that the Monday night football games are over .....I went 11-5. Losing the Carolina, Atlanta, my upset pick Jets game, who lost on the final play, also the Detroit game and I had Arizona who missed a possible game winning FG with seconds to go. All my loses were very close games.

Forum List

Back