NFL Wild card weekend

I live in KC but I was born and raised in Denver and Springs. I'll root for Denver when KC isn't involved. Plus I was always a huge elway fan.

Elway is mainlining Pepto right now watching this.

I never knew Ben wore Elways number as sort of a tribute. Tebow is spot on with his deep ball though. Something we haven't had here in KC in years. Our best hope was Gannon and we traded him right in his peak. Seems the norm for our team. We've been reduced to a farm for the rest of the NFL. Sucks

Tebow has thrown one "nice" deep ball in this game. Let's not get out of control here.

Elway is mainlining Pepto right now watching this.

I never knew Ben wore Elways number as sort of a tribute. Tebow is spot on with his deep ball though. Something we haven't had here in KC in years. Our best hope was Gannon and we traded him right in his peak. Seems the norm for our team. We've been reduced to a farm for the rest of the NFL. Sucks

Tebow has thrown one "nice" deep ball in this game. Let's not get out of control here.

2 for 50+, 1 for 40+ and 2 for 30+

Those are stats to talk about for only having played a half.

I've been watching the whole game, dude. Yes there have been deep passing plays completed by Denver but only one of them was a nice throw by Tebow. The others have been ducks that were caught.

I've been watching the whole game, dude. Yes there have been deep passing plays completed by Denver but only one of them was a nice throw by Tebow. The others have been ducks that were caught.

While that may be true as I've only seen 1 quarter in the end all that will be talked about are the stats and the final score.

While that may be true as I've only seen 1 quarter in the end all that will be talked about are the stats and the final score.

....by superficial fans.

....by superficial fans.

By everyone. Even the sports casters focus on stats.

Why so obstinate?

....by superficial fans.

Why so obstinate?

Because stats don't tell the whole story at all. You look at the stats and make the assumption that their deep ball is spot on but underneath those stats Tebow is throwing shitty balls that are just happening to get caught.

Last edited:
Denver like them or not, just got screwed, that inadvertent whistle shit has got to stop, happened in the lions game too. a turn over miraculously becomes undone because they are to fucking quick to blow the whistle, that was a backward pass.........they installed the bullshit review process but still let that crap go? they need to change the rule or just blow it up and kill the whole challenge crap.

Denver like them or not, just got screwed, that inadvertent whistle shit has got to stop, happened in the lions game too. a turn over miraculously becomes undone because they are to fucking quick to blow the whistle, that was a backward pass.........they installed the bullshit review process but still let that crap go? they need to change the rule or just blow it up and kill the whole challenge crap.

Yeah, I don't understand how they can deem a play "unchallengeable"

and here we go again, it was called a TD on the field the ball never even broke the plane either........unreal.....they just get worse, not better.

....by superficial fans.

Why so obstinate?

Because stats don't tell the whole story at all. You look at the stats and make the assumption that their deep ball is spot on but underneath those stats Tebow is throwing shitty balls that are just happening to get caught.

100% right...TP has gone for 3 picks instead of playing the man and got burned on 2 of them.

I think it's a safe statement that as TP goes...so goes the game of the Pittsburgh Defense.

Tebow is not looking all that great. It is a testament to the fact that teams win; players do not.

Yeah, I don't understand how they can deem a play "unchallengeable"

What's worse is calls like this can alter the outcome of the game. And this one has the potential to do just that.

Forum List

Back