Playoff time!

Cinci - Houston. Cinci by 6

Steelers - Broncs. Steelers put the 2nd string in, in the 4th to keep from running up the score.

Lions - Saints. Lions. I'm picking them as my long shot team. They win by 3 or less.

Falcons - Giants. I want the Giants to win, but I just don't think they are hot enough to win. falcons by 10.

I'll have to see how my picks go, before I call next week.

but, Ill say this; Packers - 49ers - Pats, don't make it.

:lol:

Steelers - Broncs. Steelers put the 2nd string in, in the 4th to keep from running up the score. Well that didn't pan out.

Lions - Saints. Lions. I'm picking them as my long shot team. They win by 3 or less. good lord, what was I thinking?

Falcons - Giants. I want the Giants to win, but I just don't think they are hot enough to win. falcons by 10. 0/4, I'm totally calling the Super Bowl NOW

It's gunna be the Broncos vs Falcons.

I can't go wrong, I'm due to get hot.

Steelers - Broncs. Steelers put the 2nd string in, in the 4th to keep from running up the score.

Lions - Saints. Lions. I'm picking them as my long shot team. They win by 3 or less.

Falcons - Giants. I want the Giants to win, but I just don't think they are hot enough to win. falcons by 10.

Steelers - Broncs. Steelers put the 2nd string in, in the 4th to keep from running up the score. Well that didn't pan out.

Lions - Saints. Lions. I'm picking them as my long shot team. They win by 3 or less. good lord, what was I thinking?

Falcons - Giants. I want the Giants to win, but I just don't think they are hot enough to win. falcons by 10. 0/4, I'm totally calling the Super Bowl NOW

Welllllllllll....... I won't be the one to break it to you.

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, I went 2-2 this first weekend, I may as well adjust my picks for the next round.

Pats beat Broncos (badly)
Ravens beat Texans
Packers beat Giants
Saints beat Niners

Ok, not really much of a change. :) Just some different teams losing.

I really really hope I'm wrong and the Niners can take out the Saints. Weather could certainly have an affect on the game. The Lions defense held them to 10 points in the first half, and the Niner D is a lot better. Sadly, I still think the Saints win the SB again this year, they just look that good.

The Broncos win was a shocker. Grats to Denver fans. I think you are now this year's Seahawks. Denver didn't look like a team that should go to the playoffs, but backed their way in and took advantage. I don't think they have enough to beat the Pats at home, though. They certainly didn't do a great job in the first meeting.

It was nice for the Texans to get their first playoff win. They are a team which has looked close to making the playoffs for a few years, they finally got it done this year (helped, no doubt, by Indy's total collapse). I was impressed by Yates, he did a fine job of handling the pressure of a playoff game as a third stringer who never, at the beginning of the season, expected to be the starter. The Ravens have had some offensive problems this year, and the Texans D has played great. Still, in Baltimore, both teams play top-notch defense, I'm going with the more experienced QB playing at home. I think the Texans keep it close for most of the game, but end up losing by 10 or so.

I picked the Giants to win, but didn't expect that complete dominance. Good game for the G-men, and they did play Green Bay close in their regular season game....but the Packers are just too explosive. The Giants defense will not be able to keep the Packers from scoring while the Packers will do enough to stop the Giants offense a few times, maybe get a turnover here and there, and win again.

Sticking with my Saints over Pats SB, but still holding out a little hope for a Niners - Ravens rematch! :eusa_pray:

Well, I went 2-2 this first weekend, I may as well adjust my picks for the next round.

Pats beat Broncos (badly)
Ravens beat Texans
Packers beat Giants
Saints beat Niners

Ok, not really much of a change. :) Just some different teams losing.

I really really hope I'm wrong and the Niners can take out the Saints. Weather could certainly have an affect on the game. The Lions defense held them to 10 points in the first half, and the Niner D is a lot better. Sadly, I still think the Saints win the SB again this year, they just look that good.

The Broncos win was a shocker. Grats to Denver fans. I think you are now this year's Seahawks. Denver didn't look like a team that should go to the playoffs, but backed their way in and took advantage. I don't think they have enough to beat the Pats at home, though. They certainly didn't do a great job in the first meeting.

It was nice for the Texans to get their first playoff win. They are a team which has looked close to making the playoffs for a few years, they finally got it done this year (helped, no doubt, by Indy's total collapse). I was impressed by Yates, he did a fine job of handling the pressure of a playoff game as a third stringer who never, at the beginning of the season, expected to be the starter. The Ravens have had some offensive problems this year, and the Texans D has played great. Still, in Baltimore, both teams play top-notch defense, I'm going with the more experienced QB playing at home. I think the Texans keep it close for most of the game, but end up losing by 10 or so.

I picked the Giants to win, but didn't expect that complete dominance. Good game for the G-men, and they did play Green Bay close in their regular season game....but the Packers are just too explosive. The Giants defense will not be able to keep the Packers from scoring while the Packers will do enough to stop the Giants offense a few times, maybe get a turnover here and there, and win again.

Sticking with my Saints over Pats SB, but still holding out a little hope for a Niners - Ravens rematch! :eusa_pray:
That'd be cool. niners/ravens

I'd go for the Pack versus anyone but the Pats. Not cause I fear them, but I like team variety vs the Pack. LOL

Texans or Ravens would be best, but Denver revenge would be sweeeeeeeeeeet.

OK, for realz this time;

Pats vs Broncs Broncos pull a rabbit out

Raven murder the Texans

Packers ship the Giants back home.

Niners bury that Saints in an old gold mine.

Forum List

Back