NFL Wild card weekend

The discount double-check commercials just amuse the shit out of me. Good For A-Rog that he has some off the field notice

Yeah, I can't get enough of BJ Raji dancing.

Can't say I'm a fan of any kind of political ads during games.

That call created a potential 14 point swing. I remember watching a Raiders playoff game in the snow. The officials shitty calls kept the Raiders from going to the SuperBowl.

That call created a potential 14 point swing. I remember watching a Raiders playoff game in the snow. The officials shitty calls kept the Raiders from going to the SuperBowl.

I was wallowing in Basic Training when that game was played and have never actually watched it in it's entirety.

No doubt the refs got every call correct though.

I was wallowing in Basic Training when that game was played and have never actually watched it in it's entirety.

No doubt the refs got every call correct though.

It was one call in particular. The refs called it a fumble and it was clearly an incomplete pass. Gannons arm was half way extended when it was hit. Worst playoff call I remember ever seeing that resulted in a game changer.

Denver is going to have to score a TD to wind up as a winner, and it doesn't look good. Pitt has found their second wind.

Denver is going to have to score a TD to wind up as a winner, and it doesn't look good. Pitt has found their second wind.

If they can eat up a lot of clock here and get three I like their chances but a TD would be a killer for Pittsburgh

Forum List

Back