All the world's greatest bodybuilders have descended on Las Vegas for Mr Olympia

Very non PC . But .

Any research showing the proportion of this strange sect that are part of the LGBTQ community ?
Any research exploring motivation ?
Influence of genetic versus social disposition factors ?

Do they mostly look very ugly , extreme and freaky or does that tell you more about me than them ?

i bet you have a fucking boner about this dont you?.....maybe some of them will let you wrestle them.....

You Hilly Billy boys have some quaint expressions .
You ought to provide a translation for those of us who have English as their first language .

my lebanese bro won, of course! ok he's actually Iranian with a Lebanese name lol

I sure hope you are a lady for your sake otherwise you are obviously gay. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: It’s safe to say thst us dudes only have an interest in female body builders.

I sure hope you are a lady for your sake otherwise you are obviously gay. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: It’s safe to say thst us dudes only have an interest in female body builders.
my mom wanted me to be a girl before i was born. she even had the name ready (Celeste). it was not to be

my mom wanted me to be a girl before i was born. she even had the name ready (Celeste). it was not to be
so you really ARE a dude? well we know for sure you are gay then if thats the case,you even made a thread not too long ago in this section talking about some men being hot.you just confessed your a male so tjhis thread and that thread proves in spades your gay.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: you dont even try and hide it.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

so you really ARE a dude? well we know for sure you are gay then if thats the case,you even made a thread not too long ago in this section talking about some men being hot.you just confessed your a male so tjhis thread and that thread proves in spades your gay.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: you dont even try and hide it.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
the horror!

Forum List

Back