NFL to penalize (15 yards) use of racial slur (n-word)

Here is the problem with this whole scenario. There shouldn't be a big deal made of this. It should be unsportsmanlike conduct. If you call a player a cracker or the n-word.....15 yards. Outside the lines of a structured game with rules, no white boy is going to tell me I cant use that word with my friends. A white boy says the n-word to me even if they are my friend he will get that ass beat.
The n-word :lol:

Here is the problem with this whole scenario. There shouldn't be a big deal made of this. It should be unsportsmanlike conduct. If you call a player a cracker or the n-word.....15 yards. Outside the lines of a structured game with rules, no white boy is going to tell me I cant use that word with my friends. A white boy says the n-word to me even if they are my friend he will get that ass beat.

White boys arent causing the problem. Black boys are the troublesome ones in the NFL.

Im sure in your retarded world, intellectual dishonesty is a legit debating tactic, but it isnt going to work here. You look stupid already; theres no need for you to double down on it now. :lol:

So you mean you have not 1 shred of proof right? No Black players uses the n-word. The only word they use is n***a. the N word is a creation of white crackers and those are the only ones that use it. :lol:

Yes, we know black people have a hard time pronouncing words .

No doubt cracker and honkey and white boy will be allowed. This is more affirmative action special treatment. Black men are like white women. Whenever they have a problem, they go crying to the authorities for help.

February 22, 2014, 7:35 PM ET

The head of the Fritz Pollard Alliance, which monitors diversity in the NFL, expects the league to institute a rule where players would be penalized 15 yards for using the N-word on the field.

John Wooten, the head of the Fritz Pollard Alliance, anticipates that the NFL's competition committee will enact the rule at the owners' meeting next month.

"We want this word to be policed from the parkying lot to the equipment room to the locker room. Secretaries, PR people, whoever, we want it eliminated completely and want it policed everywhere."

Newsome also said the committee talked about other slurs coming under any possible new rule, including homophobic slurs.

Wooten, who previously has urged all players to stop using the N-word, thinks the NFL will rule an automatic 15-yard penalty for first-time offenders and an ejection for second infractions.

"I will be totally shocked if the competition committee does not uphold us on what we're trying to do," Wooten said, according to CBSSports.com.

It should be a penalty for racial slurs in general.

Im sure in your retarded world, intellectual dishonesty is a legit debating tactic, but it isnt going to work here. You look stupid already; theres no need for you to double down on it now. :lol:

So you mean you have not 1 shred of proof right? No Black players uses the n-word. The only word they use is n***a. the N word is a creation of white crackers and those are the only ones that use it. :lol:

Some do. As do some white people, Asian people and Hispanic people, all of which I have witnessed. Speaking only for myself, I've never had difficulty pronouncing words at all.

"Black men are like white women. Whenever they have a problem, they go crying to the authorities for help."

Finally! Some clarity on why you are such a strange piece of work. Women don't like you. Did one call the police on you for some reason?

Last edited:

Some do. As do some white people, Asian people and Hispanic people, all of which I have witnessed. Speaking only for myself, I've never had difficulty pronouncing words at all.

They have poor grammer too. This isnt a racial problem, its a cultural problem. However when you say "some do", youre greatly understating how wide spread this problem is.

They have poor grammer too. This isnt a racial problem, its a cultural problem. However when you say "some do", youre greatly understating how wide spread this problem is.

First of all i am always skeptical of someone who prefaces a statement about an entire race of people with the word "they".

I think that I would be very accurate in stating that I personally know far more black people than you do, just within my family circle alone, excluding friends from all parts of this country, so no, I am not "understating" anything.

Since you fancy yourself an "expert" on so called "Black culture" how many black people are you around on a daily basis, and in what type of environment? What is their average level of education? and what are their occupations?

Last edited:

White boys arent causing the problem. Black boys are the troublesome ones in the NFL.

White NFL players are troublesome and are only a small fraction of the NFL. The culture of the game breeds violence and assists in poor choices.

Daniel Kilgore

Dan Connor

Ben Roethlisberger

John Boyett

Richie Incognito

We know white people do too. However, you still haven't provided any proof the rule is for Black players. I'll wait.

I'm curious if the use of the word "nigga" will be deemed the same as the word "******" by the officials.

Now thats the million dollar question.

Its the same word. Of course it will be banned. That word is the reason they want this rule in the first place.

No its not the same word. Thats why there are 2 different spellings and completely separate meanings. What makes you think you have a clue as to what you are talking about?

Now thats the million dollar question.

Its the same word. Of course it will be banned. That word is the reason they want this rule in the first place.

No its not the same word. Thats why there are 2 different spellings and completely separate meanings. What makes you think you have a clue as to what you are talking about?

It is the same word. They just mispronounce it... and by the way, they ironically mispronounce it in the exact same way southern slave masters mispronounced it. Are "ask" and "aks" different words? No they arent. One is proper pronunciation and the other is not.

Also, if they were different words, then it would be ok for white people to call black people "nigga". Its not ok though, is it. I rest my case.

Last edited:

It is the same word. They just mispronounce it... and by the way, they ironically mispronounce it in the exact same way southern slave masters mispronounced it. Are "ask" and "aks" different words? No they arent. One is proper pronunciation and the other is not.

Also, if they were different words, then it would be ok for white people to call black people "nigga". Its not ok though, is it. I rest my case.

Its not the same word. No one is mispronouncing it. You are just to dumb to realize its 2 different words with 2 different meanings. Typical white boy logic to assume you know what you are talking about.

Never heard of the word aks so I have no clue what you are talking about. Are you illiterate or something?

Again they are different words. White boys dont get to say it because like you they think its the same thing end up saying the wrong word so you are not allowed to say either one now. You better get back on your case until you get it right because you dont know what the hell you are talking about.

Its not the same word. No one is mispronouncing it. You are just to dumb to realize its 2 different words with 2 different meanings. Typical white boy logic to assume you know what you are talking about.

Never heard of the word aks so I have no clue what you are talking about. Are you illiterate or something?

Again they are different words. White boys dont get to say it because like you they think its the same thing end up saying the wrong word so you are not allowed to say either one now. You better get back on your case until you get it right because you dont know what the hell you are talking about.

You are awful at coming up with counter debates. Thats some real retard shit right there. :lol:

You are awful at coming up with counter debates. Thats some real retard shit right there. :lol:

Thats what I would say if I was a retard that didnt know what he was talking about as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back