5 Black Head Coaches Fired In NFL....RACISM!!!!

They got fired because they did a shit job at coaching. It happens every year. How many white coaches get fired every year. It’s not because of Race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesnt matter how many. They are out there and they fit the bill. As long as they are interviewed that satisfies the requirement. Sorry you cant read but then I am not surprised because you exhibit you lack of reading comprehension all the time. :rolleyes:
I read just fine, and you can shove you haughty attitude up your ass.
Obviously you dont read just fine. If you did you would not have messed it up that badly unless you were lying purposely. :rolleyes:

Four white coaches fired this season too. Must be racism.

Sad thing is when Black coaches are fired or not hired, racism is a consideration that goes through ones mind. The good ole boy system is still in full effect. They dont mind Blacks as foot soldiers and prime time attractions but not in leadership roles

It all boils down to one thing, you either win or lose your job in sports..
Don't tell them about Tebow.........
Doug Flutie was a loser who went to Canada and straightened out his game...Tebow could have done the same, but opted to play baseball...He was making very good progress in the minors until a broken bone in his hand put an end to a promising 2019,

But haters gonna hate anyway.

Flutie had more skill

It all boils down to one thing, you either win or lose your job in sports..
Don't tell them about Tebow.........
Doug Flutie was a loser who went to Canada and straightened out his game...Tebow could have done the same, but opted to play baseball...He was making very good progress in the minors until a broken bone in his hand put an end to a promising 2019,

But haters gonna hate anyway.

Flutie had more skill
A matter of opinion....Still. Tebow may well have a better career in baseball.

Sad thing is when Black coaches are fired or not hired, racism is a consideration that goes through ones mind. The good ole boy system is still in full effect. They dont mind Blacks as foot soldiers and prime time attractions but not in leadership roles

There were 4 white coaches fired. This happens all the time in sports Don’t do your job your gone. As for you I see you are still a low class asshole. Running his mouth as usual. Cry some more.
Oh. How long has Tomlin been coaching the Steelers. 8 years maybe more. I guess good ole boys missed him.

There were 4 white coaches fired. This happens all the time in sports Don’t do your job your gone. As for you I see you are still a low class asshole. Running his mouth as usual. Cry some more.
Oh. How long has Tomlin been coaching the Steelers. 8 years maybe more. I guess good ole boys missed him.

I bet more than 4 white coaches will be hired. Of course it happens all the time in sports. The NFL is still a bastion for white racists. As for you I see youre stll an ignorant lice head denying reality as usual.

I bet more than 4 white coaches will be hired. Of course it happens all the time in sports. The NFL is still a bastion for white racists. As for you I see youre stll an ignorant lice head denying reality as usual.

Racism is your crutch. Everything is racist. Grow up. They did do there job and got fired. You didn’t say anything about my Tomlin question because you have nothing but a fried partial brain of yours. Nice to see how hated you are. You a sad excuse for a human

Racism is your crutch. Everything is racist. Grow up. They did do there job and got fired. You didn’t say anything about my Tomlin question because you have nothing but a fried partial brain of yours. Nice to see how hated you are. You a sad excuse for a human

Racism is your crutch. Whites are racist. I said nothing about your Tomlin question because whites always keep one Black around to make things look good and so they can do what you just did. No one hates me. You are a sad excuse for a chimp.

Racism is your crutch. Whites are racist. I said nothing about your Tomlin question because whites always keep one Black around to make things look good and so they can do what you just did. No one hates me. You are a sad excuse for a chimp.

He wins moron. That’s why he still around. Your Racism claim is Bullshit just like you. Full of shit. All my black friends are embarrassed by people like you. They say don’t hold it against us. Cry all you want, your a loser and always will be with a head full of rocks. I can’t wait to show them your new ramblings. If your ears are ringing in the next week it’s me and my buddies laughing at your ignorance.

Any black man who accepts a interview because he is black is fucking retarded

I seen white coaches fired after 1 season so I won't say racism in regards to the denver coach

NFL teams want to win, so they will hire and fire what is best for their teams, at least I would, not sure if I’m an anomaly or not.

Apparently, political-correctness and diversity isn't panning out in the NFL.

Four African-Americans — Marvin Lewis of the Cincinnati Bengals, Todd Bowles of the New York Jets, Vance Joseph of the Denver Broncos and Steve Wilks of the Arizona Cardinals — were among eight head coaches ousted in the annual purge that occurs the day after the regular season ends.

Thank God Cincinnati finally came to their senses and fired Marvin. Mike Tomlin ought to be not too far behind him if the Rooneys ever have any sense---- or guts.

Apparently, political-correctness and diversity isn't panning out in the NFL.

Four African-Americans — Marvin Lewis of the Cincinnati Bengals, Todd Bowles of the New York Jets, Vance Joseph of the Denver Broncos and Steve Wilks of the Arizona Cardinals — were among eight head coaches ousted in the annual purge that occurs the day after the regular season ends.

Thank God Cincinnati finally came to their senses and fired Marvin. Mike Tomlin ought to be not too far behind him if the Rooneys ever have any sense---- or guts.

yeah you aint kidding.the firing of Marvin Lewis is LONG overdue. Marvin Lewis being allowed to remain as long as he did despite what a god awful coach he is kinda derails the OP's theory there that there is descrimination.LOL Now all they need to do is get rid of andy dalton since he is the REAL problem. and Todd Bowels was for sure long overdue as well.

Forum List

Back