LeBron James says Elon Musk needs to address 'scary AF' surge of N-word use on Twitter

When that private property begins to work FOR the government, then yeah, it does.

Who whined? You people, that's who. You denied everyone you didn't like a platform.

YOU had one. YOU denied everyone else the soapbox.
What are YOU talking about?

How did I deny anyone a platform? It’s private property…something you rightists used to fiercely protect. Now, rightists seem to feel entitled to make the rules and break the rules on someone else’s property.

There are multiple soapboxes and platforms available, no one is being denied one. I am willing to bet I would rapidly be ejected from Truth Social (according to the rules I read)….shall I whine about being denied a platform? Or vote with my feet and find one more suited to me? It seems like it is YOU who want to deny others a platform that they would like, with less hate speech and violence rather than leave and find another that is better suited.

For the record, I don’t use any of them, Tweets or Truths, they seem utterly pointless.

What are YOU talking about?

How did I deny anyone a platform? It’s private property…something you rightists used to fiercely protect. Now, rightists seem to feel entitled to make the rules and break the rules on someone else’s property.

There are multiple soapboxes and platforms available, no one is being denied one. I am willing to bet I would rapidly be ejected from Truth Social (according to the rules I read)….shall I whine about being denied a platform? Or vote with my feet and find one more suited to me? It seems like it is YOU who want to deny others a platform that they would like, with less hate speech and violence rather than leave and find another that is better suited.

For the record, I don’t use any of them, Tweets or Truths, they seem utterly pointless.

C'mon. Quit playing dumb. The government conspired with big tech to suppress harmful information. That makes big tech no longer private.

Eventually Musk will come correct. Advertisers aren't going to want to have their ads next to right wing hate speech.
Riiiight. THAT was the real motivation.
:auiqs.jpg:
I'm gonna go ahead a put down that deposit on that ocean front lot near Phoenix.

We have proof government ass wipers were telling big tech what to censor. And it had NOTHING to do with "hate speech" or anything like that. And you know it.

Who cares if the crying black bastards don't like it? I think everyone should say the n word 4673 times a day.

If I were Musk, I would tell the guy who can throw a ball through a hoop, that he has NO standing to make ANY demands about anything!

• Use of the N-word on Twitter surged nearly 500% after Musk's acquisition, per The Washington Post.
  • Responding to an Insider article, LeBron James said Musk needs to "take this very seriously."
  • In a tweet, James referred to the surge of N-word usage as "scary AF."

LeBron can say whatever he wants. Do you know what happened at Appomattox in 1865?

By the way, if in fact there is a "surge" of the use of the 'n' word, it could simply be people out there that are only trying to make Musk look bad, or make Twitter now look like a far-right website.
Twitter shut it down and NOW there is less "hate speech" than ever before. Im too lazy to google the article from two days ago.

Forum List

Back