NFL to penalize (15 yards) use of racial slur (n-word)

Why is it Whitey's job to teach "black people" not to call each other *******

I think it will be funnier than crap to see black guys penalized 15 yards for calling each other "******".

This will be a good challenge for coaches to use this "rule" by getting their players to trick other teams players to use the "N" word when near a ref. Sort of like the guy who reacts second but gets a penalty when taunted or pushed first by a smart player.

I suspect they will NEVER penalize a white guy for this rule but ALWAYS call it on blacks.

I love it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHNo5sT5CJI]Ozzie Newsome on proposed penalties for racial slur - YouTube[/ame]

Why is it Whitey's job to teach "black people" not to call each other *******

Whitey doesnt have a job nor the right to tell anyone not to use the word. The NFL is penalizing all players for using the word.
Ya, as soon as blacky is getting penalized more then whitey, blacky's like you will be crying conspiracy

Why do I have to do that? What you have to do is show me in the rule where it says this rule is based on the "race" of the player. If you cant show me that then you are full of shite.....as usual.

You see, you cant produce even one example of it. This rule isnt being discussed because of white guys. This is purely a black problem.

Where in the rules does it say it is only directed at black guys or white guys? You cant be that stupid can you? The players union would have a field day suing the NFL you retard.

Dont resort to lying, just admit you were wrong and that this rule isnt being considered because of the actions of white people. Be a man for once in your life.

You see, you cant produce even one example of it. This rule isnt being discussed because of white guys. This is purely a black problem.

Where in the rules does it say it is only directed at black guys or white guys? You cant be that stupid can you? The players union would have a field day suing the NFL you retard.

Dont resort to lying, just admit you were wrong and that this rule isnt being considered because of the actions of white people. Be a man for once in your life.

You are the liar. You said it was for the Black players. Provide your proof. I'll wait.

I wonder how are they going to catch the white players that call you th n-word after tackling you and both of you are at the bottom of the heap?

They wont catch them, because white players arent doing that. Feel free to prove me wrong by producing evidence of it happening even a single time in the past decade.

I will as soon as you provide proof the rule is only for Black players. I'll wait.

I wonder how are they going to catch the white players that call you th n-word after tackling you and both of you are at the bottom of the heap?

They wont catch them, because white players arent doing that. Feel free to prove me wrong by producing evidence of it happening even a single time in the past decade.

I will as soon as you provide proof the rule is only for Black players. I'll wait.

One simple google search.... Ryan Clark: Rooney wanted the N-word out of our locker room | ProFootballTalk

That was soooo easy. :lol:

One simple google search.... Ryan Clark: Rooney wanted the N-word out of our locker room | ProFootballTalk

That was soooo easy. :lol:

Must not be too easy. I dont see anywhere in there that the rule is meant for Black players. Can you quote the rule? I'll wait.

Im sure in your retarded world, intellectual dishonesty is a legit debating tactic, but it isnt going to work here. You look stupid already; theres no need for you to double down on it now. :lol:

Im sure in your retarded world, intellectual dishonesty is a legit debating tactic, but it isnt going to work here. You look stupid already; theres no need for you to double down on it now. :lol:

So you mean you have not 1 shred of proof right? No Black players uses the n-word. The only word they use is n***a. the N word is a creation of white crackers and those are the only ones that use it. :lol:

You all blacks need to stop callin each other ******* all the time,

and pull up your pants

You all blacks need to stop callin each other ******* all the time,

and pull up your pants

Black people dont call each other the N word. Only white people do that if they are brave. White boys sag all the time.

1333051771-jeans_sagging_2.jpg

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWWBrAIv1J0]Louise To George Jefferson: '' ****** Please '' - YouTube[/ame]

Here is the problem with this whole scenario. There shouldn't be a big deal made of this. It should be unsportsmanlike conduct. If you call a player a cracker or the n-word.....15 yards. Outside the lines of a structured game with rules, no white boy is going to tell me I cant use that word with my friends. A white boy says the n-word to me even if they are my friend he will get that ass beat.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back