NFL PLAYOFFS!!!! New Orleans Bound!!!

This is the most interesting part of the NFL season. Now is when the players start flying around and really smacking each other in their grills.

I wait all year for the chance for my Seahawks to be in the playoffs. This year looks real good for a run to the Superbowl.

Anybody else out there with teams in the hunt?

Bring it !!!!

i don't think seattle can win on the road

I'm pretty sure the Panthers, Chicago and the Bills would dissagree. Even when Wilson was playing in handcuffs in the first 10 games of the season we only lost once by 7 once by 6 twice by 4 and once by 3.. I'm pretty sure our average loss all on the road is the lowest in the NFL. As of late with Wilson working free of restraints since the last two minutes in Chicago our only guide for an away game was 50-17 against the Bills. The Bills in the previous 6 games to the Toronto game actually had a pretty good D and a vey talented Back named Spiller.

One never knows until the games are played but I have no fear of any team in any stadium.

Or you could ask Arizona, St. Louis, San Fran, Miami, and Detroit about Seattle's road prowess.

That Bears road win came right in the middle of a stretch in which the Bears went 1-4 in complete meltdown mode.

They are great at home and average on the road.

Seattle is a year away.

i don't think seattle can win on the road

I'm pretty sure the Panthers, Chicago and the Bills would dissagree. Even when Wilson was playing in handcuffs in the first 10 games of the season we only lost once by 7 once by 6 twice by 4 and once by 3.. I'm pretty sure our average loss all on the road is the lowest in the NFL. As of late with Wilson working free of restraints since the last two minutes in Chicago our only guide for an away game was 50-17 against the Bills. The Bills in the previous 6 games to the Toronto game actually had a pretty good D and a vey talented Back named Spiller.

One never knows until the games are played but I have no fear of any team in any stadium.

Or you could ask Arizona, St. Louis, San Fran, Miami, and Detroit about Seattle's road prowess.

That Bears road win came right in the middle of a stretch in which the Bears went 1-4 in complete meltdown mode.

Seattle is a year away.

From their second Super Bowl victory !!!!!

:clap2:

Seattle is a year away.

:lol:

Seattle is a year away.

Technically you are wrong

But I do think it was the worst officiated Superbowl in history. Replacement ref bad

Seattle is a year away.

Technically you are wrong

But I do think it was the worst officiated Superbowl in history. Replacement ref bad

Yanno... That's the exicitement os vicariously transfering ourselves into a team of some sort.. One can let go of some of the sting of transgressions of the past and hope springs eternal with just the addition of a few new players every year and voila.. you are out of the dumpster and back on top. It's good harmless fun. Nobody gets hurt.. well almost nobody.. :lol:

Luck is a flash in the pan in one game! Colts had one opportunity in the red zone and got a TD...finally.

Texans got in the red zone 5 times and made 2 field goals, The score should be 35-7.

Doesn't look like Seattle is going to score 50 against the Rams....they are, in fact, losing 7-3 with 2 minutes left in the first half.

The Niners are up 7-6 on Arizona, but Akers just missed his second fg of the day. If Akers can't get his shit together and, more importantly, if Justin Smith can't get healthy, I worry about the Niners chances in the playoffs.

Also, Adrian Peterson is a badass and I hope he breaks the record. :)

Niners are up 27-6 in the 4th, so they are winning the division. Seattle and St. Louis are tied at 13 in the 4th, so clearly the Rams aren't as bad as you might think. :) It makes me feel a bit better about how poorly the Niners did against them that Seattle is having such a hard time.

So close for Peterson! 9 yards from the record.

But the Vikings were able to pull out a win with a last second FG, so the Niners are the 2 seed and get a bye! They need the time to rest and heal. An extra week off and a home game in their first playoff game is great.

So Seattle will go to either Washington or Dallas. I feel they have a very good chance against either team, but I hope it's Washington. It will be nice to compare Wilson and RGIII in the same game, although obviously Seattle has a far better D.

It will be up to whether the Vikings can win a rematch against the Packers to determine if Seattle and the Niners can get another game before the Championship game.

Go cardinals. Lol. Go eagles. Lol. Go steelers. Lol. Fuck Dallas. Seriously.

The Seahawks played in the first half like the guy who drew up the ofensive line blocking schemes wa on crack!

Wilson is good but he can't escape four guys boxing hin into a small pocket. Wilson should kick the guys ass tonight and splain it to him what it feels like to get thumped a few times.

All in all we played like we were on ruffies.

I imagine Carroll won't be a happy camper tonight and tommorow.

One thing about the Rams is that their lineman are fuckin huge. Maybe that's what our scheme didn't count on. We haven't had that much trouble moving defensive lineman out of the way all year long.

So....who we got next week?

NFC

Seattle at Wash/Dallas
Minnesota at Green Bay

AFC

Colts at Baltimore (Homecoming)
Cincinnati at Houston

Whoever the coach was that dialed up that first half offensive line assignments was on crack. How is it that on around 10-15 plays 4 linemen got through and collapsed the pocket on Wilson before he could even start his checkdown of recievers.

Carroll needs to fire the asshole tonight. We can't risk Wilson getting hurt because some fucking hairbrain thinks it is a good idea to just let all the defensive linemen crash on through with no resistance. Chicago..didn't do that ...certainly the Cards didn't...Buffalo had a big fast line..they didn't.. San Francisco didn't. So how is it that these turds the Rams could do it at will? It looked like the Seahawks were on acid..they were out of it.

Wilson looked weird from the first play. Carroll needs to get to the bottom of it quick.

Maybe somebody spiked the Gator-Aide. I don't have a clue what was going on but I have never seen Wilson act that confused.. It was like he was drunk or stoned. He never had problems in the past eluding linemen and linbackers coming at him.. This afternoon he was spining back into the collapsed pocket after he was already clear. I can't believe Carroll is OK with what happened today.

I'd run everybody on the team past a lie detector until some explaination was forthcoming.

Last edited:
Next year, the Jacksonville Jaguars will win the super bowl.

Sorry, got to go. The psych ward nurse is coming to give meds and I have to hide all my sharp things.

Forum List

Back