NFL PLAYOFFS!!!! New Orleans Bound!!!

Seattle at Washington...SWEEEEEEET!!!

Seattle is FINALLY getting some respect from the national pundits.

Bleacherreport has the Hawks beating the Skins 35 to 20. I agree. It won't be a full blown blowout.. Skins 2 TDs and two FGs.. Seattle will score early and often in the first half ...probably 28 pts RG3 will be shut out in the first two QTRs and in the second half RG3 will get desperate and make a mistaken toss that Shermin or Trufont take to the house. The Seahawks will burn up the clock in half dos with Lynch splainin what "Beast Mode" is for 30 min. He'll get over a hundred yards Wilson .. 2 pass TDs..one running score

RG3 will do well until the end of the game where he will be worn out from his leg gear and throw a pic 6. RG3 will throw for 1 TD run for 1 TD and they will kick two FGs.

Shehacks can't win on the road. It's like a known scientific fact!

Tell THAT to Vegas. Seattle is the only road team this weekend favored to win.

Seattle -3

RG3 is obviously hurt and Vegas isn't stupid.

Seattle's run ends at Lambeau.

Seattle -3

Ya...OK..BUT! what if Adrian Peterson goes crazy and GB and SF fall

Seattle beats Skins...and Atlanta.. Guess who gets the home field advantage?

Wouldn't it be a kick in the dick id the Seahawks got to play for the NFC title at Century Link?

Seattle -3

Wouldn't it be a kick in the dick id the Seahawks got to play for the NFC title at Century Link?

Lol not seeing that happening.

I admire your optimism tho.

Lol not seeing that happening.

I admire your optimism tho.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEKBb0UUuWk]Blues Brothers - Soul man - YouTube[/ame]

Here is why I'm not worried about RGIII. This is a 13 min clip of Wash against the hapless Buccaneers. Note the horibble Buck defense ...shitty tackling.. RGIII's fumble and the lucky Wash recovery in the end zone. The seahawk defense will eat RGIII for lunch in our game Sunday. Note the horrible officiating. As bad as the Bucks are in this game they are only behind by 3 with 4 min left in the game. What that says is that the nearly last place Wash defense is worse than TB's. I don't see the much heralded lightning speed of RGIII in this clip..way before his injury. This guy hasn't blown out anybody all year. I hate to say it but the Seahawks play a much harder game.. I mean the defensive closing speed and tackling ferocity. I honestly believe RGIII will get hurt badly this Sunday. He won't last one QTR. He hasn't played ANYONE this year that hits like the Seahawks.. Ask SF. They were tearing it up until they last played the Seahawks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Denver v. Atlanta is the easy pick, but Washington looked good the other night. Second choice is Denver V. Washington.

Denver v. Atlanta is the easy pick, but Washington looked good the other night. Second choice is Denver V. Washington.

Washington will be three weeks into their off season when Denver faces the best D in the NFL in NO.

So ... Minnesota Vikings, Seattle Seahawks, Cincinnati Bengals, or Indianapolis Colts...which wild card has the best chance to make it to the SB? I would pick the Indianapolis Colts.

Washington will be three weeks into their off season when Denver faces the best D in the NFL in NO.

So ... Minnesota Vikings, Seattle Seahawks, Cincinnati Bengals, or Indianapolis Colts...which wild card has the best chance to make it to the SB? I would pick the Indianapolis Colts.

As far as "chances" go one would have to look to Vegas gambling money. The Seahawks are the only wild card favored in an away game to win..the line is by a FG.

The Seahwks have the best defense in the NFL having gone up against power houses like SF twice with a Def allowing 15 pts a game. 7 pts in the first game with SF is the difference between Seattle sitting at home witha a bye and HF advantage thruout the playoffs. No other playoff team is in that position. Yes it is more difficult to go the wild card road but no NFL team has ever been in a statistical advantage to do it. Lately a couple of teams..The Ravens and Giants did it recently without the fierce leading D the Seahawks posses. Great defenses still win SBs and the Seahawks have the best this year.

As far as "chances" go one would have to look to Vegas gambling money. The Seahawks are the only wild card favored in an away game to win..the line is by a FG.

The Seahwks have the best defense in the NFL having gone up against power houses like SF twice with a Def allowing 15 pts a game. 7 pts in the first game with SF is the difference between Seattle sitting at home witha a bye and HF advantage thruout the playoffs. No other playoff team is in that position. Yes it is more difficult to go the wild card road but no NFL team has ever been in a statistical advantage to do it. Lately a couple of teams..The Ravens and Giants did it recently without the fierce leading D the Seahawks posses. Great defenses still win SBs and the Seahawks have the best this year.

So from what I'm looking at, we need the Vikings to win their way to the NFC championship game, and we need to do the same, even though it means facing SF in their house next week. That would send the NFC Championship game to CLink, send the Niners to "suicide watch" for the next few months, and give us the best shot at competing for the Lombardi this season.

Go 'Hawks!!

So from what I'm looking at, we need the Vikings to win their way to the NFC championship game, and we need to do the same, even though it means facing SF in their house next week. That would send the NFC Championship game to CLink, send the Niners to "suicide watch" for the next few months, and give us the best shot at competing for the Lombardi this season.

Go 'Hawks!!

UMMmmm...No..We would play Atlanta and the Vikes would have to beat SF at home...

Go 'Hawks!!

UMMmmm...No..We would play Atlanta and the Vikes would have to beat SF at home...

Atlanta is number 1 seed they play the lowest seeded survivor of wildcard round (Vikings 6th seed - if they beat GB), SF is number 2 seed, they play the highest seeded survivor of the wildcard round (Seahawks 5th seed, after we beat the Redskins).

Go 'Hawks

I really hope Justin Smith makes it back for the Niners first playoff game, especially if it's against Seattle. His loss has far too great an impact.

I'm actually rooting for the Skins to win, but I don't expect it. Seattle has been too good.

I really hope Justin Smith makes it back for the Niners first playoff game, especially if it's against Seattle. His loss has far too great an impact.

I'm actually rooting for the Skins to win, but I don't expect it. Seattle has been too good.

I agree...the loss of Smith had far greater outcome on your loss to Seattle than Wilson out playing CK.

I agree...the loss of Smith had far greater outcome on your loss to Seattle than Wilson out playing CK.

The Niners can live with mediocre QB play if the defense is at it's best. It will be harder to deal with lesser defense unless Kaepernick plays like Smith did against the Saints last year.

The Niners can live with mediocre QB play if the defense is at it's best. It will be harder to deal with lesser defense unless Kaepernick plays like Smith did against the Saints last year.

I find it interesting in your choice of words. Before SF got spanked in Seattle suggesting Colin was even possibly mediocre would have been blasphamy. :lol: He didn't play all that badly...we just took away his advertised speed away in the option and forced SF to play a very predictable game because we got ahead so quickly and thoroughly. We did that by forcing a series of three and outs that were turned into points when we got the ball.

Perhaps you can return the favor if we meet again in SF. It would be a hell of a rematch.

Forum List

Back