NFL considers 15 yard penalty for anthem kneeling

All F.S. Key did was write a poem about war. Somebody set it to the music of a British (ironic) folk song about getting drunk and fucking. And somebody else (Herbert Hoover) made it the national anthem, long after Key had turned in his fob. Can't blame him.

We can, however, blame whatever fuckwit thought it would be a good idea to trot out political bullshit into a sporting event just because they had a captive audience.

Interestingly the reason such an irrelevant exercise was trotted out into sports in the first place was to whip up the attending crowd, in the same way that the modern Jumbotron puts up a neon sign of hands clapping and says "MAKE SOME NOISE!", in the same way that the baseball game organist plays "Charge" or whatever, in the same way the morons at Atlanta Braves games start that moronic "tomahawk chop" bullshit (on cue from the organist of course, at his organ again). *ALL* of which, even the moronic Braves wank thing, are directly connected to the action in the actual GAME. Unlike a national anthem.

And yet --- if you went to a Braves game and flatly refused to engage in that prescribed body posture --- the silly "chop" motion ----- nobody's gonna snap your picture and milk a fake 'story' out of you complaining that you're "disrespecting" the home team, or the city, or any other specious bullshit. You'd be *ALLOWED* to not-participate.

And yet when Big Daddy The State dick-tates another body posture for another rah-rah exercise --- one that has absolute zero to do with the actual game ---- out come the sheep to baaa about "fire the sumbitches" and "deport them".

And if the rants of their Orange Shepherd had been simply laughed away as the mockable shit-stirring they are, he would have simply denied he ever said that. Because that's what he does when the shit-stir doesn't take.

FLAMING Hypocrisy.

The Kneelers did more than just not participate.

They actively did the OPPOSITE of what was expected as a sign of respect.

THus, they were actively showing disrespect.

They disrespect me. I disrespect them.

The difference is, that their disrespect is them being assholes, and mine is totally called for.

FUCK THEM ALL.
myzdtufdkg011.jpg

I have no desire for them to be forced to stand. As I have repeatedly stated.

But they are anti-American assholes who have insulted me and mine, and I have nothing but contempt for them.

FUCK THEM ALL.

Your strawman, that I want mandatory flag appreciation, that is all you. I am not responsible for the voices in your head, you bat shit crazy anti-American.

He has "no desire to force them to stand" but he has the strong desire to FUCK THEM ALL.
---which they can get out of if they do his bidding and stand.

Thanks for uh, clearing that up, Fasci.

Incorrect.

They have revealed themselves to be anti-American pieces of shit. I will not forget that, even if they bend to the League and start standing.

My answer to them is still, FUCK THEM ALL.

Your can shove your insult about fasci up your ass.

You've got quite the ass-fixation, huh. Not that there's anything wrong with that but I don't happen to swing that way.

Maybe you should team up with healthmyths He's all into that uh sort of thing.

The difference is, that their disrespect is them being assholes, and mine is totally called for.

FUCK THEM ALL.
myzdtufdkg011.jpg

But they are anti-American assholes who have insulted me and mine, and I have nothing but contempt for them.

FUCK THEM ALL.

Your strawman, that I want mandatory flag appreciation, that is all you. I am not responsible for the voices in your head, you bat shit crazy anti-American.

He has "no desire to force them to stand" but he has the strong desire to FUCK THEM ALL.
---which they can get out of if they do his bidding and stand.

Thanks for uh, clearing that up, Fasci.

Incorrect.

They have revealed themselves to be anti-American pieces of shit. I will not forget that, even if they bend to the League and start standing.

Your can shove your insult about fasci up your ass.

You've got quite the ass-fixation, huh. Not that there's anything wrong with that but I don't happen to swing that way.

Maybe you should team up with healthmyths He's all into that uh sort of thing.

YOur homophobic slurs are noted and dismissed.

Thank you. I've been noting this all along. He was simply sitting in silence following his own principles, making no noise about it. Only when some photographer noticed and snapped his picture sitting (nd the photographer by definition of snapping that picture also must have been ignoring the Orders of Almighty State to stand in silence for Almighty Anthem, yet he gets no repercussions) and figure he could milk a fake story out of the gullible, did a fake story get milked out of the gullible.

Ultimately the whole event spoke many more volumes about how easily the sheeple are whipped into an emotional frenzy than it did about football or police brutality.

Francis Scott Key started this mess. John Philip Sousa started the war mess. George Washington Carver started the peanut butter mess.

All F.S. Key did was write a poem about war. Somebody set it to the music of a British (ironic) folk song about getting drunk and fucking. And somebody else (Herbert Hoover) made it the national anthem, long after Key had turned in his fob. Can't blame him.

We can, however, blame whatever fuckwit thought it would be a good idea to trot out political bullshit into a sporting event just because they had a captive audience.

Interestingly the reason such an irrelevant exercise was trotted out into sports in the first place was to whip up the attending crowd, in the same way that the modern Jumbotron puts up a neon sign of hands clapping and says "MAKE SOME NOISE!", in the same way that the baseball game organist plays "Charge" or whatever, in the same way the morons at Atlanta Braves games start that moronic "tomahawk chop" bullshit (on cue from the organist of course, at his organ again). *ALL* of which, even the moronic Braves wank thing, are directly connected to the action in the actual GAME. Unlike a national anthem.

And yet --- if you went to a Braves game and flatly refused to engage in that prescribed body posture --- the silly "chop" motion ----- nobody's gonna snap your picture and milk a fake 'story' out of you complaining that you're "disrespecting" the home team, or the city, or any other specious bullshit. You'd be *ALLOWED* to not-participate.

And yet when Big Daddy The State dick-tates another body posture for another rah-rah exercise --- one that has absolute zero to do with the actual game ---- out come the sheep to baaa about "fire the sumbitches" and "deport them".

And if the rants of their Orange Shepherd had been simply laughed away as the mockable shit-stirring they are, he would have simply denied he ever said that. Because that's what he does when the shit-stir doesn't take.

FLAMING Hypocrisy.

FUCK THEM ALL.
myzdtufdkg011.jpg

FUCK THEM ALL.

They insulted you? Oh no! How have you survived? I guess this pretty much blows your ability to ever call those college kids "snowflakes" again.

Francis Scott Key started this mess. John Philip Sousa started the war mess. George Washington Carver started the peanut butter mess.

FLAMING Hypocrisy.

FUCK THEM ALL.
myzdtufdkg011.jpg

FUCK THEM ALL.

They insulted you? Oh no! How have you survived? I guess this pretty much blows your ability to ever call those college kids "snowflakes" again.

I was wondering the same thing. How you can find a way to be 'insulted' by an image that isn't even on TV that you have to be told about afterward so you know what to be snowflaked about, well that takes quite a leap.

FLAMING Hypocrisy.

FUCK THEM ALL.
myzdtufdkg011.jpg

FUCK THEM ALL.

And that's the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule.

That is a FAIL for you and a tacit admission that you are unable to challenge my point, thus it stands

FUCK THEM ALL.

FLAMING Hypocrisy.

FUCK THEM ALL.
myzdtufdkg011.jpg

FUCK THEM ALL.

I was wondering the same thing. How you can find a way to be 'insulted' by an image that isn't even on TV that you have to be told about afterward so you know what to be snowflaked about, well that takes quite a leap.

Your pretense that an insult has to be to your face, to be an insult, is noted and LAUGHED AT.

download.php

FUCK THEM ALL.
myzdtufdkg011.jpg

FUCK THEM ALL.

Your pretense that an insult has to be to your face, to be an insult, is noted and LAUGHED AT.

download.php

I made no such pretense.

I mocked your pretense that being insulted gives you some right to try to harm these people. You got insulted? Put on your big-girl panties and move on.

Or show me a law against insulting people.

FUCK THEM ALL.

download.php

I made no such pretense.

POGO did.

I mocked your pretense that being insulted gives you some right to try to harm these people.

Depending on how you define "harm", it certainly does.

And all that has been done so far, is that some fans have stopped watching and supporting the sport. And it seems that is all it took for the anti-American piece of shit owners to cave.

You got insulted? Put on your big-girl panties and move on.

Ignoring insults is not a sign of manhood. In today's America, it is more a sign of weakness or stupidity. FUCK THEM ALL.

No one has said that their actions are against any law. So, that's all in your head. Deal with those voices yourself. Or seek professional medical attention. Whatever, don't share with us.

FUCK THEM ALL.
myzdtufdkg011.jpg

FUCK THEM ALL.

Clearly it doesn't. All you need to do is wait for orders from your demagogue masters, obey obsequiously, and go "yessss masssterrrr mayy I havvve annnnnotherrrr......"

FLAMING Hypocrisy.

FUCK THEM ALL.
myzdtufdkg011.jpg

FUCK THEM ALL.

That is a FAIL for you and a tacit admission that you are unable to challenge my point, thus it stands

Ah, so you were there -- at every game simultaneously?

And hallucinating the idea that "they" even have the slightest clue who the fuck you are?
Full of yourself much?

Ah. So when "they" do it it's 'disrespect' by 'assholes', whereas when YOU do it it's "called for".

Even though they've never heard of you and did nothing but kneel --- a universal gesture of supplication that you like to hallucinate as somehow "disrespect". Because you can't find the big boy pants. :rofl:

Having it both ways -- Priceless.

FUCK THEM ALL.

download.php

I made no such pretense.

POGO did.

I mocked your pretense that being insulted gives you some right to try to harm these people.

And all that has been done so far, is that some fans have stopped watching and supporting the sport. And it seems that is all it took for the anti-American piece of shit owners to cave.

Ignoring insults is not a sign of manhood. In today's America, it is more a sign of weakness or stupidity. FUCK THEM ALL.

No one has said that their actions are against any law. So, that's all in your head. Deal with those voices yourself. Or seek professional medical attention. Whatever, don't share with us.

I don't need to deal with anything. You are the one crying about those mean ol' athletes insulting you.

Oh, so your manliness is in jeopardy because those athletes knelt in protest? Couldn't have been much manliness then.

FUCK THEM ALL.

Clearly it doesn't. All you need to do is wait for orders from your demagogue masters, obey obsequiously, and go "yessss masssterrrr mayy I havvve annnnnotherrrr......"

Your inability to understand that a Patriotic American would be insulted by an anti-American asshole kneeling during the national anthem,

and need to invent some master/servant relationship to explain my natural ire at being insulted,

does nothing but reflect on your lack of understanding of people different that you.

FUCK THEM ALL.
myzdtufdkg011.jpg

FUCK THEM ALL.

Ah, so you were there -- at every game simultaneously?

And hallucinating the idea that "they" even have the slightest clue who the fuck you are?
Full of yourself much?

Your pretense that you do not understand the concept of insulting a group, is laughed at and dismissed. You might be stupid, but you are not that stupid.

hysterical-laughter.jpg

Ah. So when "they" do it it's 'disrespect' by 'assholes', whereas when YOU do it it's "called for".

Even though they've never heard of you and did nothing but kneel --- a universal gesture of supplication that you like to hallucinate as somehow "disrespect". Because you can't find the big boy pants. :rofl:

Having it both ways -- Priceless.[/QUOTE]

They insulted me and the rest of their own nation, for no reason. That is the act of an asshole.

I disrespect them, because they insulted me and are assholes. That is the act of a rational person.

That you cannot distinguish between the two actions, reveals how sick you are as a person and liberalism is as an ideology.

There is nothing "big boy pants" about letting people insult you. I have already pointed that out, and you have failed to explain any reason why that is not correct.

By simply repeating a moronic slur that has already been refuted, you are engaged in the Logical Fallacy of Argument by Assertion.

YOu lose again.

download.php

I made no such pretense.

POGO did.

I don't need to deal with anything. You are the one crying about those mean ol' athletes insulting you.

Oh, so your manliness is in jeopardy because those athletes knelt in protest? Couldn't have been much manliness then.

Wow.

YOU insinuate that responding to an insult is a sign of lack of manliness,

your words, "Put on your big-girl panties"

and when I point out that what you said is bullshit, you try to twist it as if I was the one being concerned about my manliness?

And that's all you have to say in defense of your position?

Dude. EPIC FAIL.

What this boils down to, is a bunch of anti-American assholes insulted America and Americans, and liberals are doing everything they can to defend and celebrate that anti-Americanism.

The response from Patriotic Americans has been weak. A small drop in viewership and attendance and you libs are acting like we were the unreasonable ones, some of you going so far as to make Godwins.

You are pathetic.

What this boils down to, is a bunch of anti-American assholes insulted America and Americans, and liberals are doing everything they can to defend and celebrate that anti-Americanism.

The response from Patriotic Americans has been weak. A small drop in viewership and attendance and you libs are acting like we were the unreasonable ones, some of you going so far as to make Godwins.

:puhleeze: ... What rock have you been living under for the last decade?

It's not about who finds what insulting and should just live with it, free speech, or whatever other garbage they throw at the conversation.
If they want to suggest that someone being insulted by someone else's exercise of free speech at an NFL game doesn't matter ...
Start calling the payers that kneel during the national anthem "nig****" and see how fast the conversation turns around ... :thup:

It's okay for you to be offended ... Not so much anyone else.

Last edited:

FUCK THEM ALL.

Your inability to understand that a Patriotic American would be insulted by an anti-American asshole kneeling during the national anthem,

and need to invent some master/servant relationship to explain my natural ire at being insulted,

does nothing but reflect on your lack of understanding of people different that you.

I uh, don't think you're anywhere vaguely near smelling distance of a position to even contemplate lecturing anybody on "understanding people different from you, "FUCK THEM ALL" boi.

Nomsayin'?

Again --- you want to stand? Stand. I could give a microfuck. I want to sit/kneel/assume the lotus position? I'll do that.

I won't force you into a lotus position and you won't force me to stand. Understand??

The difference between us is I'm not such a goddam WIMP that I need to go find people I can't even see to whine about what body position they're taking or not taking.

download.php

I made no such pretense.

POGO did.

Wow.

YOU insinuate that responding to an insult is a sign of lack of manliness,

your words, "Put on your big-girl panties"

and when I point out that what you said is bullshit, you try to twist it as if I was the one being concerned about my manliness?

And that's all you have to say in defense of your position?

Dude. EPIC FAIL.

You are pathetic.

You were the one who said (not insinuated) that ignoring insults was not a sign of manliness. I have noticed that those who feel they have to prove they are a man usually aren’t.

You were the one who said (not insinuated) that ignoring insults was not a sign of manliness. I have noticed that those who feel they have to prove they are a man usually aren’t.

As is most often the case with virtue signaling ... :thup:

If I owned an NFL team I'd position a sniper on the stadium roof and the first sumbitch who took a knee during the Anthem would get his head blown off......fucking dirtbags making million$ playing a kid's game and they have no respect for the country that makes that possible? The 1st Amendment applies to saying what you please about the government...doesn't work that way in business...the Rats saw to that with their PC crap....so it works both ways. You put on that uniform and walk into that stadium, check your politics at your locker.

Dumb ass the post has nothing t do with anything you have said. The first amendment doesn't say what you said either..If you want the NFL to check it's politics, then tell the commissioner to stop taking government checks to fly flags and military promotions before each game.

If I owned an NFL team I'd position a sniper on the stadium roof and the first sumbitch who took a knee during the Anthem would get his head blown off......fucking dirtbags making million$ playing a kid's game and they have no respect for the country that makes that possible? The 1st Amendment applies to saying what you please about the government...doesn't work that way in business...the Rats saw to that with their PC crap....so it works both ways. You put on that uniform and walk into that stadium, check your politics at your locker.

Dumb ass the post has nothing t do with anything you have said. The first amendment doesn't say what you said either..If you want the NFL to check it's politics, then tell the commissioner to stop taking government checks to fly flags and military promotions before each game.

Or go back to the pre-9/11 way of doing it. Bring the players out after the anthem.

Forum List

Back