Next overturned ship incident

Of course Mike, that being said, a large ship could never make it through the waters where Kayaks go so....

The 34 bodies in Cal aren't even buried yet that's why
That boat caught fire
The Georgia ship was on fire too

Yup
One was a ship, the other a boat
Big difference

The difference is mainly size. Any vessel that is a mode of transport and can carry 500 tonnes or more is a ship.

An exception to that would be a submarine. Submarines, regardless of size, are traditionally only called boats.

the stir behind the ship

It's called prop wash in the ship's wake.
It's called lack of buoyancy when your boat drops...…………

Or underwear color change

Actually, it's not. Buoyancy is the relationship between the density of an object and the density of the fluid in which it is immersed (not my definition, it's Archimedes' definition).

The state of turbulence in the water doesn't have any effect on the buoyancy of a boat.

The motion of a boat in water in an up or down direction is called 'heave' ... it's also a slang word for the act of vomiting and there is a relationship.
Water can become so aerated that buoyancy is depleted.

This is why Frannie is afraid to fart in a bathtub.

the stir behind the ship

It's called prop wash in the ship's wake.
It's called lack of buoyancy when your boat drops...…………

Or underwear color change

Actually, it's not. Buoyancy is the relationship between the density of an object and the density of the fluid in which it is immersed (not my definition, it's Archimedes' definition).

The state of turbulence in the water doesn't have any effect on the buoyancy of a boat.

The motion of a boat in water in an up or down direction is called 'heave' ... it's also a slang word for the act of vomiting and there is a relationship.
Water can become so aerated that buoyancy is depleted.

This is why Frannie is afraid to fart in a bathtub.
Yes sunshine if you say so

A South Korean based car transport ship. (Don't buy a new car in Georgia unless you check the glove compartment for evidence of flooding). The U.S. Coast guard did a magnificent job in rescuing every crew member.

The dead deserve justice, at least three different federal agencies are investigating. Why is it wrong to ask for the truth?

Another one bit the dust.

I wonder what the next sock will be that Troll Frannie uses?

Forum List

Back