Next overturned ship incident

I think, if it's something you're really concerned about, you should stay off boats... and out of swimming pools, spas, and bath tubs.
Tell that to the families of the dead

I don't even talk to my own family. I definitely wouldn't go around pestering a grieving family.
Your idea would cause national panic which is the goal.

Everyone stay off boats.

Stupid idea, they put it in your gullible head

I just saw a tiny video of that over turned SHIP , looks amazing to.me , That's a big boat .

It's reported as being two football fields long.

That's 200 yards.

According to Frannie's way of ''thinking,'' that ship could have had 600+ passengers on board. I guess they'd sleep in the cars.
What tomorrow, I was wrong, never
190908150841-07-golden-ray-ship-super-tease-960x540.jpg

The 34 bodies in Cal aren't even buried yet that's why
The only similarity is that they were both water going craft. Like comparing a single car crash in Oregon due to a blown tire with a semi tipping over in West Texas due to high winds and black ice.
Tomorrow is another day

The only similarity is that they were both water going craft. Like comparing a single car crash in Oregon due to a blown tire with a semi tipping over in West Texas due to high winds and black ice.
Tomorrow is another day
Ok, Scarlett.

Have you been a terrorist for long?

Well, I went to terrorist junior high ... but I joined a cult and never finished by degree.

However, I've been thinking about getting back into it.

Tomorrow is another day
Ok, Scarlett.
You help any transvestites in the girls room yet today

Tomorrow is another day
Ok, Scarlett.
What? And horn in on your monopoly? Heck no!

Tomorrow is another day
Ok, Scarlett.
What? And horn in on your monopoly? Heck no!
Santa Barbara boat fire: FBI investigating whether criminal violation occurred

SANTA BARBARA, Calif. (KABC) -- The FBI is investigating whether a criminal violation occurred in connection to the boat fire that killed 34 people last week off the Santa Barbara coast.

Federal officials said the FBI and the Coast Guard are working on the investigation jointly. The FBI doesn't investigate such a case unless it's possibly criminal, according to ABC News.

This news comes just one day after search warrants were served at the company that owned the scuba diving boat that caught fire, the Conception.

Agents with the FBI, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and other agencies searched Truth Aquatics' offices in Santa Barbara and the company's two remaining boats on Sunday, Santa Barbara County sheriff's Lt. Erik Raney said.

A bedside book that can help you conquer your fears...

714PH4X5FRL._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.gif

Forum List

Back