Newt's Ex Exposes His Skeletons

We had a serial philanderer, Bill Clinton, as President for two terms. How would you grade his job performance?

Yeah, that's what I thought. :lol:
While Newt pursued Clinton, he was having an affair also. What a hypocrite.

Well we all know that when Clinton wagged his finger in our faces and told us he did not have sex with that woman that he was lying to the world. So in my book he goes down as both a liar and a hypocrite.

Newt Gingrich's Skeletons: His Past Wives

Newt Gingrich is a phoenix. He's risen again and again from political ashes and appears to be ascendant once more. Rumored to be running for president in 2012, Gingrich is an icon in the Republican Party, an eminence grise at a time of lost leadership. His fall from grace in the late 1990s seems a blip, rather than a political ending.
Thus the cover story in Esquire Magazine, September issue, written by John H. Richardson.

If anyone knows something about Newt Gingrich, it is his former wife, Marianne, and Richardson scored an interview with her. She is someone with a bone to pick, one that stems from the ending of their 18-year marriage with an affair. She knows a lot, and has never before spoken out. Richardson notes she is a "Tea Party" conservative. She believes in what she thought Newt Gingrich believed in, too.

Newt proposed to Marianne (she was 28, he 36) in 1980 while his first wife, Jackie, was in the hospital recovering from treatments for uterine cancer. He hadn't yet even asked her for a divorce. Newt met Jackie in high school. She was his geometry teacher. He was sixteen, she was 25. When he left, Jackie was nearly destitute. Jackie, the Esquire story reports, "had to get a court order just to pay her utility bills." <more>

this was big news,

15 years ago

now, not so much, but enjoy yourself. :thup:

Good ole Newt......

Class act through and through. No wonder the right wing loves him and his family values

We had a serial philanderer, Bill Clinton, as President for two terms. How would you grade his job performance?

Well we all know that when Clinton wagged his finger in our faces and told us he did not have sex with that woman that he was lying to the world. So in my book he goes down as both a liar and a hypocrite.

hahaha, if being a hypocrite and a liar disqualified anyone from being President or being considered a 'good' President, not one President since Washington could meet your pathetic standards.

:lol::lol::lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

His affairs are scummy....but even he doesn't dump his wife on her sick bed....that's more a Republican move.
John Edwards turned republicanT ?

John Edwards political career was ruined and he was driven from the party. Newt still has an open invitation to appear on FoxNews anytime he wants

Yes, but was he breaking laws while doing so, which is what Newt was pursuing Clinton for, however much you puerile and prurient leftists want to believe it was all about sex? Otherwise, no hypocrisy there, not that I expect people who are stumped by the word "is" to be able to define "hypocrisy". Hell, it's got FOUR WHOLE SYLLABLES.

I just can't see this taking anyone by surprise... This is politics, moral unaccountability and double-standards are the specialty of politicians! XD

Yeah, I always judge someone's moral behavior on the word of his bitter, ephibophiliac ex-wife. Speaking of your unimpeachable sources . . . :eusa_whistle:

The Republicans better come up with someone better than Newt or Palin if they want to stand a chance against Obama.

Newt is short and funny looking, with no charisma or sex appeal. Palin is a laughing stock.

Charisma and sex appeal? We're trying to elect a President, not award an Oscar.

Christ, no wonder you droolers stuck us with this reeking dud in office now. You vote like a bunch of 14-year-old girls.

Newt has too much baggage to ever get elected. He flirted with the presidency in 2008 and gave it up. He used his American Solutions organization as the excuse. I think he stuck his finger in the wind and realized he didn't stand a chance. That being said, his ego makes him consider it each election cycle.

Newt Gingrich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Declined 2008 presidential run
Between 2005 and 2007, Gingrich expressed interest in being a candidate for the 2008 Republican nomination for the Presidency.[34] On October 13, 2005, Gingrich suggested he was considering a run for president, saying, "There are circumstances where I will run", elaborating that those circumstances would be if no other candidate champions some of the platform ideas he advocates. On September 28, 2007, Gingrich announced that if his supporters pledged $30 million to his campaign (until October 21), he would seek the nomination.

However, insisting that he had &#8220;pretty strongly&#8221; considered running,[35] on September 29 spokesman Rick Tyler said that Gingrich would not seek the presidency in 2008 because he could not continue to serve as chairman of American Solutions if he did so.[36] Citing campaign finance law restrictions (the McCain-Feingold campaign law would have forced him to leave his American Solutions political organization if he declared his candidacy), Gingrich said, "I wasn't prepared to abandon American Solutions, even to explore whether a campaign was realistic."[37]

Forum List

Back