Good. Focus.

DCP03408.jpg

Rats leaving a sinking ship

Will Fox take him back?

Seacoastonline.com

Gingrich's campaign manager, other aides resign

By DAVID ESPO
AP Special Correspondent

WASHINGTON (AP) - Newt Gingrich's campaign manager and numerous other key aides have resigned together, a strong blow to his hopes for the Republican presidential nomination.

Ginrgrich press spokesman Rick Tyler told The Associated Press that he's resigned along with campaign manager Rob Johnson, senior strategists and aides in key early primary states.

---

Interesting...

:)

peace...

Hmmmm.........wonder if they went to work for Bachmann? She's started hiring people like Ed Rollins, who has already taken swipes at Palin.

And.........I've got a hunch there is gonna be a fight between Palin and Bachmann soon.
What an appropriate fund-raiser (for the RNC), that'd be!!!

BATTLE O' THE MEGA-BIMBOS!!

catfight1.jpg

Seacoastonline.com

By DAVID ESPO
AP Special Correspondent

WASHINGTON (AP) - Newt Gingrich's campaign manager and numerous other key aides have resigned together, a strong blow to his hopes for the Republican presidential nomination.

Ginrgrich press spokesman Rick Tyler told The Associated Press that he's resigned along with campaign manager Rob Johnson, senior strategists and aides in key early primary states.

---

Interesting...

peace...

Hmmmm.........wonder if they went to work for Bachmann? She's started hiring people like Ed Rollins, who has already taken swipes at Palin.

And.........I've got a hunch there is gonna be a fight between Palin and Bachmann soon.
sounds kinky. :lol:
Only to some Republicans.....

070827_craig_hmed_4p.hmedium.jpg

.....but, not THIS dude!!​

Id like more info why.

I wouldnt count anyone out till they are out. If you remember McCain's campaign suffered a setback similiar to this before the 2008 primary. Everyone said he was out. Unfortunately, he didnt get the memo.
'Tis true.

It did take some time....before anyone had mentioned (to him) he'd chosen Snooki Palin as his running-mate.

mccain_wow2.jpg

I don't think Romney will get a boost out of this. Gringrich mostly appealed to tea party types, and he would have sliced deeply into the Herman Cain vote. I think this is bad news for Romney, as the tea party side can now coalesce around someone better.
How did Gingrich appeal to us? :confused: Him sitting on a couch with Nancy Pelosi destroyed any chance he may have had at being a serious Conservative candidate.

Newt Gingrich's 2012 Campaign Staff Quits En Masse!: Gothamist :lol:

Between the glitter bomb attacks and the questionable Tiffany accounts, we already knew that Newt Gingrich's 2012 presidential campaign wasn't going well. But things took a turn for the pathetic today when most of his senior staff all quit! Suddenly, McMillan/Gingrich isn't look so bad anymore, is it?
According to Politico, Gingrich's campaign manager Rob Johnson, strategists Sam Dawson and Dave Carney, spokesman Rick Tyler, and consultants Katon Dawson in South Carolina and Craig Schoenfeld in Iowa all quit to protest what one called a “different vision” for the campaign. But don't start thinking that just because the people closest to him don't want to work with him anymore means Newt is going to stop campaigning: "I am committed to running the substantive, solutions-oriented campaign I set out to run earlier this spring. The campaign begins anew Sunday in Los Angeles," he wrote on his Facebook page shortly after the news broke.
<more>

Seacoastonline.com

By DAVID ESPO
AP Special Correspondent

---

Interesting...

peace...

I think he's done but won't quit...just yet anyway. I wish he would. I see his days have come and gone in spite of his ablities to enter into and win solid debates in just about anything. I think the Newt image is just too dated. Pawlenty will benefit from the latest walkout of Newt's key former "people."

Actually saw my first Newt 2012 sticker today. I laughed a little it was funny wondering who was dumb enough to want this guy president.

Maybe Rudy will consider running.

Has probably learned from his 2008 mistakes.

Has been making noises about running.

Plenty of time.....

Forum List

Back