Newtie to Run for President

Newt's Greatest Hits - a few below - 42% of nation say they'd never vote for him !!!!

'1985 Upset with Democrats' foreign policy stance, Gingrich observes, "Adolph Hitler must somewhere be burning in hell, wishing he had lived two generations later, so he could manipulate Americans instead of Englishmen."

[...]

1994 A South Carolina woman, Susan Smith, murders her two sons. Gingrich draws the only logical conclusion: "I think that the mother killing the two children in South Carolina vividly reminds every American how sick the society is getting and how much we need to change things. The only way you get change is to vote Republican."

Newt in His Own Words: 33 Years of Bomb-Throwing | Mother Jones

Oh, WELL, if Mother Jones doesn't like him, that certainly settles it for ME!

:fu:

Ah, yes.....the inconvenience of documented History.....back (obviously), before you were shittin' "mustard".

Run along......
106.gif

Last edited:
Gingrich is the reason my wife cannot accept payment for services rendered outside of her job. Its a special law that applies only to legal services attorneys. Doesn't apply to ordinary private attorneys, the ones that make more money. Gingrich's goal here was to fuck the poor by discouraging people from entering legal services and to fuck the lower middle class attorneys.

The T,

Can you list all the great qualities of Newt and what he brings to the table?

Tell us why he should be the next leader of this great nation.

Can you?

Let me take a stab at who should be the next leader of this great nation.

An inner-city community organizer with no experience who can't bowl worth a fuck?

The T,

Can you?

Well he's not without "qualities". He's got good political chops and is extremely intelligent.

But he's got so much baggage there is no way he will make it past the primary...let alone the General.

The T,

Can you?

Show of hands, everyone who's STILL waiting for that same list concerning Obama? :eusa_hand:

OBAMMAAAA......!!!!!

Seek help chick.

:lol:

There is no therapy in the world, short of a lobotomy, that's going to make your hypocrisy less obvious and less offensive. You might as well resign yourself now to having it pointed out and not being able to deflect.

Good that he's throwing his hat in the ring...but the residuals from when he was SOTH...will haunt him and the Left will use it to the nth degree to try to sink him. Just sit back and watch. Mark this post.

Ya think?????? What a waste of campaign financing... That will be his biggest blow to the GOP.. Tapping off much needed money to run against Obama.

Good that he's throwing his hat in the ring...but the residuals from when he was SOTH...will haunt him and the Left will use it to the nth degree to try to sink him. Just sit back and watch. Mark this post.

Ya think?????? What a waste of campaign financing... That will be his biggest blow to the GOP.. Tapping off much needed money to run against Obama.

Yep.

I like it.

He'll get the message soon enough.

Herman Cain will eclipse him...and already has. Straw DAWG Schmuggy.

The T,

Can you?

Show of hands, everyone who's STILL waiting for that same list concerning Obama? :eusa_hand:

You can't be serious.

The whole "stuffed shirt" thing is so two weeks ago..:lol:

Riiiight. I'm supposed to fall down in awe and worship his Presidential qualifications - which have yet to be actually listed by ANY of his butt-kissers, number of threads for that purpose notwithstanding - because he managed to correctly make one decision that, quite frankly, was something of a no-brainer? Come on. It's a good idea to wipe his ass after shitting, too, but I'm not planning to applaud his brilliance and leadership in figuring that out.

So basically, when all you trolls who have yet to explain to us what Obama's overwhelming qualifications for the Presidency are actually get around to doing that, THEN you can sit around demanding answers to that question concerning other candidates. Until then, you demand fuck-all, and the only answer you're going to get is: screw you, hypocrite.

You can't be serious.

Riiiight. I'm supposed to fall down in awe and worship his Presidential qualifications - which have yet to be actually listed by ANY of his butt-kissers, number of threads for that purpose notwithstanding - because he managed to correctly make one decision that, quite frankly, was something of a no-brainer? Come on. It's a good idea to wipe his ass after shitting, too, but I'm not planning to applaud his brilliance and leadership in figuring that out.

So basically, when all you trolls who have yet to explain to us what Obama's overwhelming qualifications for the Presidency are actually get around to doing that, THEN you can sit around demanding answers to that question concerning other candidates. Until then, you demand fuck-all, and the only answer you're going to get is: screw you, hypocrite.

They think the ONE issue of getting UBL vindicates Obama for failure everywhere else...

FOCUS is on the Economy...as Obama TRIED to shift Focus on the tired Immigration issue...it's a FAIL FAIL...Some American might have been born at NIGHT...just NOT last night...

You can't be serious.

Tell you what.

List all the qualifications for President as mandated by the Constitution.

Maybe you should have a glass of red wine too..because it would really knock your blood pressure off the meter if you really knew..:lol:

By the way..the last President before Obama..couldn't have gotten a job where I am now employed..

You can't be serious.

They think the ONE issue of getting UBL vindicates Obama for failure everywhere else...

FOCUS is on the Economy...as Obama TRIED to shift Focus on the tired Immigration issue...it's a FAIL FAIL...Some American might have been born at NIGHT...just NOT last night...

GM is back in the black and hiring over 4 thousand workers. Thanks to Obama.

Which sorta fucks that old meme that "government doesn't create jobs".

That's because there are damned few good qualities of that little weasel....But he's not the one currently occupying 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and running the nation into the ground right now, so it only follows that the current occupant of that abode should have as many threads about him on a political site.

Sheeeeeesh! :rolleyes:

Finally...ONE of you RWers has the guts to admit that Newt is joke fodder.

BTW...don't you get tired of bashing Obama ALL the time?

Seems a bit...oh, I dunno...OBSESSIVE to me.

*shrugs*

:cool:

Ironic you would say that.

Hey, tell us all another good Bush joke...

Forum List

Back