Newtie to Run for President

If he really cared about America, he wouldn't waste anybody's time on a campaign that he won't win (primary or general).

Run Newt Run!

There's a lot of quality conservatives coming up as well:
Palin
Bachmann
Trump

This is going to be fun!:lol:

You forgot Tim Pawle-zzzzzz.. :lol:

This is going to be one interesting primary. I think they'll all be trying to out "Conservative" each other, and in the mean time eliminate what chance they had at taking back the White House.

Newt would rip obama a new asshole in a debate!!The fascist punk obama would not be able to use his teleprompters.

Gingrich jumps into presidential race - CNN.com

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich made it official Wednesday: He's running for president.

The Georgia Republican announced via Twitter that he is formally seeking the 2012 GOP presidential nomination.

Gingrich is widely viewed as the most serious official Republican candidate so far.

"I'm announcing my candidacy for president of the United States because I believe we can return America to hope and opportunity," the former speaker said in a campaign video posted online.........

we all knew it was a matter of time. Glad to see him in the race. I figure the more the merrier.

Newt..

7dcefc74-0316-4f5e-8f93-854d02bf3f90.jpg

Cool guy.. :thup:.

The T,

Can you list all the great qualities of Newt and what he brings to the table?

Tell us why he should be the next leader of this great nation.

Can you?

The T,

Can you list all the great qualities of Newt and what he brings to the table?

Tell us why he should be the next leader of this great nation.

Can you?

After YOU explain why the Bamster should be re-elected...

CAN YOU?:eusa_whistle:

I am more of a HERMAN CAIN supporter myself.

See...?

This is why you can't be taken seriously.

There are already TONS of threads dedicated to Obama already.

This ONE thread is about Newt...and you don't seem to be able to list any good qualities of the alleged candidate.

Nuff said.

:cool:

Forum List

Back