Newtie to Run for President

The T,

Can you list all the great qualities of Newt and what he brings to the table?

Tell us why he should be the next leader of this great nation.

Can you?
He isn't Barack Hussein Obama.

Any other stupid questions?

Interesting that you targeted one of my first thoughts? Not really but right on the bullseye...I guess MARC can explain 9+% Unemployment...and continue to blame it on others?

OK Tommy...let me 2-step with you.

Let's say that fat slob gets elected, highly unlikely, to the point of impossible, but let's just say he is.

How much time do you give him to get the unemployment rate down?

You can't be serious.

The whole "stuffed shirt" thing is so two weeks ago..:lol:

Riiiight. I'm supposed to fall down in awe and worship his Presidential qualifications - which have yet to be actually listed by ANY of his butt-kissers, number of threads for that purpose notwithstanding - because he managed to correctly make one decision that, quite frankly, was something of a no-brainer? Come on. It's a good idea to wipe his ass after shitting, too, but I'm not planning to applaud his brilliance and leadership in figuring that out.

So basically, when all you trolls who have yet to explain to us what Obama's overwhelming qualifications for the Presidency are actually get around to doing that, THEN you can sit around demanding answers to that question concerning other candidates. Until then, you demand fuck-all, and the only answer you're going to get is: screw you, hypocrite.

So typical of a republican; you're living up to the sad stereotype that was layed out for you; "screw you" when asked something... I'm not going to call you stupid but you're not showing much evidence otherwise.

As for Mr. Obama's qualifications; the question is stupid; he IS President so if you have accomplished something, you are by definition qualified to do it. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

As for what his qualifications are; well he, as President, got universal healthcare passed where generations of Presidents have failed before him. Say what you want about the programs but the feat is noteworthy; especially in this day and age of mindless partisanship. Of course you'll call me some sort of liberal garbage blah blah blah....theres many things about the bill I hate; a great many. But we're not talking about good or bad; just qualifications.

I prefer the Mighty Mighty Bosstones to the Refreshments, both are qualified musicians.

Very much like Bush, he passed a stimulus bill despite widespread public disapproval. The big difference was that there was a lead-up to his doing it; Bush rammed it through over a weekend according to Frontline's "Breaking the Bank" episode.

DADT was reapealed by Obama. I think most enlightened people can agree that the idea was bat-shit crazy; 'we can have gays as long as we don't know they're gay'....you've got to be kidding me.

He authorized the concerted raid to kill Osama Bin Laden. He could have sent a missile to do it but he didn't. He re-focused the fight on terror to it's roots in Afghanistan where it, in my opinion belongs. Bush deserves mucho credit for taking out Saddam Hussein. We probably could have done it much more intellectually than we did do it but hindsight is 20/20 now isn't it?

Anyway; my own personal opinion is that Gingrich = DOA.
Obama rammed through a failed stimulus bill.

Rammed through an unpopular healthcare bill, and STILL doesn't know what the fuck's in it.

Has completely trashed the futures, through massive debt and deficit for at least the next two generations.

The US was downgraded by S&P for the first time in history, on his watch, due to his abject failures.

Cash for Clunkers failed.

His Mortgage relief plan failed.

He's about to watch his third class of high school and college students graduate with little hopes of jobs due to his failures. He'll no doubt watch his fourth class graduate next year with little hope of jobs due to his failures....That's a huge voting bloc to so abjectly fail.

Unemployment rate is 9%, with little hope of falling by election day.

No class of people are any better off, despite his promises, particularly the poor.

Obama has much to worry about....His best bet would be to channel Houdini and learn how to pull a fuckin' rabbit out of his boney ass......Cause it's not just the GOP he has to worry about, it's his fellow dem's who are sitting back and watching his myriad of abject failures, who just may decide to throw their hat in the ring and challenge his inept ass.

If Obama thinks the Osama killing is going to save him, he's seriously an idiot....'cause when it comes right down to it, people need paychecks and food on the table. They need security. Obama has fully proven to this point, that he hasn't a fucking clue on how to enact policies that will get the job done.

Riiiight. I'm supposed to fall down in awe and worship his Presidential qualifications - which have yet to be actually listed by ANY of his butt-kissers, number of threads for that purpose notwithstanding - because he managed to correctly make one decision that, quite frankly, was something of a no-brainer? Come on. It's a good idea to wipe his ass after shitting, too, but I'm not planning to applaud his brilliance and leadership in figuring that out.

So basically, when all you trolls who have yet to explain to us what Obama's overwhelming qualifications for the Presidency are actually get around to doing that, THEN you can sit around demanding answers to that question concerning other candidates. Until then, you demand fuck-all, and the only answer you're going to get is: screw you, hypocrite.

So typical of a republican; you're living up to the sad stereotype that was layed out for you; "screw you" when asked something... I'm not going to call you stupid but you're not showing much evidence otherwise.

As for Mr. Obama's qualifications; the question is stupid; he IS President so if you have accomplished something, you are by definition qualified to do it. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

As for what his qualifications are; well he, as President, got universal healthcare passed where generations of Presidents have failed before him. Say what you want about the programs but the feat is noteworthy; especially in this day and age of mindless partisanship. Of course you'll call me some sort of liberal garbage blah blah blah....theres many things about the bill I hate; a great many. But we're not talking about good or bad; just qualifications.

I prefer the Mighty Mighty Bosstones to the Refreshments, both are qualified musicians.

Very much like Bush, he passed a stimulus bill despite widespread public disapproval. The big difference was that there was a lead-up to his doing it; Bush rammed it through over a weekend according to Frontline's "Breaking the Bank" episode.

DADT was reapealed by Obama. I think most enlightened people can agree that the idea was bat-shit crazy; 'we can have gays as long as we don't know they're gay'....you've got to be kidding me.

He authorized the concerted raid to kill Osama Bin Laden. He could have sent a missile to do it but he didn't. He re-focused the fight on terror to it's roots in Afghanistan where it, in my opinion belongs. Bush deserves mucho credit for taking out Saddam Hussein. We probably could have done it much more intellectually than we did do it but hindsight is 20/20 now isn't it?

Yes dumb fuck the fascist evil pig hussien obama is president and he has this nation so
fucked up and in debt we may not survive.FUCK HIM!!

Well, you're entitled to your opinion but we've been in debt big time since Reagan; nobody seemed to mind too much about it when he did it (me included; I think there is more to being President than running a business; he was a leader whom I admire greatly for what he did for us).

Bush 43 rammed through a 700B spending bill for the benefit of Wall Street and few others. It was done within a weekend and passed without much public debate as I recall within a week or two.

What you say about the debt is true with Obama however the stimulus package was thought to be needed by economist of every stripe. That is what happens when you fight 2 wars--major wars--and decide to cut taxes while doing it; you have an economic disaster.

I think the healthcare bill was reckless in many ways; anybody who believes this is going to save us a bunch of money down the line is flat out crazy--spend millions now to save trillions later? Yeah okay Barack.

But the thread is about qualifications. As President he has shown to be an articulate orator, a very decent individual, and a much more skillful politician than I imagined. The whole birth certificate thing; its almost as if he released it when he did to set up the WHCD so he could basically give Trump a kill shot...in public...in a pitch-perfect manner...and you see Trump's poll numbers are now abysmal. If it wasn't set up to do just that; imagine what will happen when Axelrod and Puloffe (sp? in both instances) have time to prime their guns on someone like Fib Newton or Mitt the Shit?

Last edited:
Well, you're entitled to your opinion but we've been in debt big time since Reagan; nobody seemed to mind too much about it when he did it (me included; I think there is more to being President than running a business; he was a leader whom I admire greatly for what he did for us).

Bush 43 rammed through a 700B spending bill for the benefit of Wall Street and few others. It was done within a weekend and passed without much public debate as I recall within a week or two.

What you say about the debt is true with Obama however the stimulus package was thought to be needed by economist of every stripe. That is what happens when you fight 2 wars--major wars--and decide to cut taxes while doing it; you have an economic disaster.

I think the healthcare bill was reckless in many ways; anybody who believes this is going to save us a bunch of money down the line is flat out crazy--spend millions now to save trillions later? Yeah okay Barack.

But the thread is about qualifications. As President he has shown to be an articulate orator, a very decent individual, and a much more skillful politician than I imagined. The whole birth certificate thing; its almost as if he released it when he did to set up the WHCD so he could basically give Trump a kill shot...in public...in a pitch-perfect manner...and you see Trump's poll numbers are now abysmal. If it wasn't set up to do just that; imagine what will happen when Axelrod and Puloffe (sp? in both instances) have time to prime their guns on someone like Fib Newton or Mitt the Shit?

POWERFUL!!!!

kapow.jpg

Rammed through an unpopular healthcare bill, and STILL doesn't know what the fuck's in it.

Has completely trashed the futures, through massive debt and deficit for at least the next two generations.

The US was downgraded by S&P for the first time in history, on his watch, due to his abject failures.

He's about to watch his third class of high school and college students graduate with little hopes of jobs due to his failures. He'll no doubt watch his fourth class graduate next year with little hope of jobs due to his failures....That's a huge voting bloc to so abjectly fail.

No class of people are any better off, despite his promises, particularly the poor.

Obama has much to worry about....His best bet would be to channel Houdini and learn how to pull a fuckin' rabbit out of his boney ass......Cause it's not just the GOP he has to worry about, it's his fellow dem's who are sitting back and watching his myriad of abject failures, who just may decide to throw their hat in the ring and challenge his inept ass.

If Obama thinks the Osama killing is going to save him, he's seriously an idiot....'cause when it comes right down to it, people need paychecks and food on the table. They need security. Obama has fully proven to this point, that he hasn't a fucking clue on how to enact policies that will get the job done.

Why all the swearing?

Well the thread was about qualifications, not outcomes. I think when the breadth of the healthcare bill is installed, there'll be some who are pleasantly surprised. I think a lot of moms and dads will be happy when we finally get out of Afghanistan. We should be out by next week if you ask me.

Obama faces a very tough road to re-election. There are more electoral votes in traditionally red states than ever before and fewer in Democratic strongholds. And white guilt isn't on the ballot this time.

At this point, I think it's a toss-up.

POWERFUL!!!!

kapow.jpg

Thank you.

So in 800 days or so (I don't know the exact figure), it sounds as if the GOP will have absolutely no problem ousting him....who are you going to support?

Interesting that you targeted one of my first thoughts? Not really but right on the bullseye...I guess MARC can explain 9+% Unemployment...and continue to blame it on others?

Let's say that fat slob gets elected, highly unlikely, to the point of impossible, but let's just say he is.

You dummy...............

Obama has zero interest in getting the unemployment rate down.

In 1970, only 7% of American males were unemployed. This year, that number is 20% and the Obama goal is to get it to 25%.

Keynesian economics doesnt work...........it never has in the history of the world. There are dozens of examples in modern times. Anti-business = crap growth rates = nobody working and no revenues coming into the government.

Boob McNut will be able to beat Obama next year because 75% of the independents wil be gone.

Last edited:

You dummy...............

Obama has zero interest in getting the unemployment rate down.

In 1970, only 7% of American males were unemployed. This year, that number is 20% and the Obama goal is to get it to 25%.

Keynesian economics doesnt work...........it never has in the history of the world. There are dozens of examples in modern times. Anti-business = crap growth rates = nobody working and no revenues coming into the government.

Boob McNut will be able to beat Obama next year because 75% of the independents wil be gone.

Now you listen here Tomm....waitaminute....you're not Tommy...you're TIMMAY!!!

review_sp2_1.jpg

So in 800 days or so (I don't know the exact figure), it sounds as if the GOP will have absolutely no problem ousting him....who are you going to support?
If things don't improve dramatically real soon, it's not the just the GOP he'll have to worry about. It's his own party. Don't think Hillary isn't sitting back and taking this all in. As well as several other dem's.

I haven't thrown my support behind anybody. I'll wait to hear what they all have to say before deciding.......I'd love to see Christie throw his hat in. Would love to see Rubio come out and at least do some debates. Not that he's ready yet, but I believe one day he will be president.

So far, and i'm basing this on the debate the other night, none of those who debated are worthy, but I believe Cain would make a solid VP choice......The rest of 'em just need to pack it up and go home. Particularly Paul. The man is a waste of time, and his supporters money.

It's going to get very interesting.

All those in the thread who believes that this Countried Fat Tub Of Lard has a snowball's chance in hell at POTUS please signify by typing "I."

You can't be serious.

The whole "stuffed shirt" thing is so two weeks ago..:lol:

Hardly, ass clown. When YOU refuse to answer questions, then demand answers to the same question from someone else, you don't get to talk about how "screw you" is THEIR stereotype. We can talk about how hypocrisy is YOUR stereotype, if you'd like.

By all means, though, keep demanding answers while ignoring the questions yourself. I'll be happy to keep sneering at you.

Ahh, more liberal hypocrisy. As predictable a smell as cowshit when passing a dairy farm, but not nearly as fragrant. Would that "he won so he's qualified" had EVER been a suitable answer for you when applied to a REPUBLICAN President. Tell me, just how big of a partisan hack can you make yourself appear to be in the space of one post?

Furthermore, shitstain, avoiding the question all through the campaign and THEN saying, "Well, now it's irrelevant because he won so THAT makes him qualified" only points up how little credibility you have now to demand ANY other candidate's qualifications for the office. So again I say, Newt's qualifications are fuck you, hypocrite.

Ahh, so fucking up the country is a qualification for office now, is it? Or is it just "He does stuff I like, so that means he's qualified"? I wonder if you would have accepted that answer had I offered it in regards to President Bush. No, I don't wonder. You wouldn't have. Let's see, what was that word again? Started with an "H".

I like that "Doesn't matter if what he did was good; it's so impressive that he could do it at all." By that token, Adolf Hitler would have been incredibly qualified. Say what you will about his programs, but achieving them at all was noteworthy. :cuckoo:

I'll give you the mindless partisanship, though. After all, I'm reading YOUR posts.

As long as one defines "most enlightened people" as "people who think just like me." You'll excuse me if pandering to dipshits who already have their noses so far up his ass they're sniffing his large intestine doesn't scream "Presidential material" to me.

Only a leftist would interpret "you'd have to have been brain-dead not to make the call to kill bin Laden" as "gutsy and Presidential material". "Could have sent a missile"? Seriously? I can't decide if you're more pig-ignorant for thinking firing a missile into a city of over 800,000 people could ever actually be an option, or for thinking Obama is some sort of prize-winning genius for figuring that out.

Re-focused the fight on terror? How is continuing his predecessor's policies (after condemning them to get elected) and using intelligence generated by your predecessor's policies "re-focusing" anything? Wouldn't that require him to have done SOMETHING new and different?

And I've had taco farts that are worth more than your personal opinion.

*I* Don't dance with intellectual Myophics.

If things don't improve dramatically real soon, it's not the just the GOP he'll have to worry about. It's his own party. Don't think Hillary isn't sitting back and taking this all in. As well as several other dem's.

I haven't thrown my support behind anybody. I'll wait to hear what they all have to say before deciding.......I'd love to see Christie throw his hat in. Would love to see Rubio come out and at least do some debates. Not that he's ready yet, but I believe one day he will be president.

So far, and i'm basing this on the debate the other night, none of those who debated are worthy, but I believe Cain would make a solid VP choice......The rest of 'em just need to pack it up and go home. Particularly Paul. The man is a waste of time, and his supporters money.

Nobody will challenge Obama in the primaries. Hillary running is a fantasy.

You know how RWers are Toro...love to keep their heads in the clouds...

head-in-sand.jpg

76-head_up_ass.jpg

...amongst other places.

You know how RWers are Toro...love to keep their heads in the clouds...

head-in-sand.jpg

76-head_up_ass.jpg

...amongst other places.

NO ONE on the left will DARE run against 'The ONE'...for they kno it will be a lost cause of the mindless...

Press ON Marc.

You're doing alot to topedo your cause...

Forum List

Back