Newtie to Run for President

Gingrich is widely viewed as the most serious official Republican candidate so far.
"Serious" as viewed by whom, the DC inside-the-Beltway, port and pâté de foie gras set?

Big, fat, hairy deal.

Indeed. Newt is viewed by many as Republican Elite...

Some of us have had it with the 'Elitists'...especially in the Repubican Party. Newt in the minds of many I think would be shunned because the Repubicans are on probation as it is in the Congress...

Newt..

7dcefc74-0316-4f5e-8f93-854d02bf3f90.jpg

Cool guy.. :thup:.

Medic, Medic, we have a man down over here.

The T,

Can you list all the great qualities of Newt and what he brings to the table?

Tell us why he should be the next leader of this great nation.

Can you?

After YOU explain why the Bamster should be re-elected...

CAN YOU?:eusa_whistle:

I am more of a HERMAN CAIN supporter myself.

See...?

This is why you can't be taken seriously.

There are already TONS of threads dedicated to Obama already.

This ONE thread is about Newt...and you don't seem to be able to list any good qualities of the alleged candidate.

Nuff said.

:cool:
That's because there are damned few good qualities of that little weasel....But he's not the one currently occupying 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and running the nation into the ground right now, so it only follows that the current occupant of that abode should have as many threads about him on a political site.

Sheeeeeesh! :rolleyes:

The T,

Can you?

See...?

This ONE thread is about Newt...and you don't seem to be able to list any good qualities of the alleged candidate.

Nuff said.

And I've answered TONS of them...

See? THIS is why you cannot be taken seriously.

*WAKE UP*

That's because there are damned few good qualities of that little weasel....But he's not the one currently occupying 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and running the nation into the ground right now, so it only follows that the current occupant of that abode should have as many threads about him on a political site.

Finally...ONE of you RWers has the guts to admit that Newt is joke fodder.

BTW...don't you get tired of bashing Obama ALL the time?

Seems a bit...oh, I dunno...OBSESSIVE to me.

*shrugs*

See...?

Nuff said.

And I've answered TONS of them...

See? THIS is why you cannot be taken seriously.

*WAKE UP*
Still can't talk about how good a candidate Newt would be eh?

I understand, another RWer already stated that he's nothing but a little weasel....so I understand your pain.

*shrugs*

And I have already answered this as well...and you fail to see it...

You lose Marc.:eusa_hand:

The T,

Can you?

See...?

Nuff said.

Like him or hate him the man has a great mind, he's well knowledgible, and he has accomplished some pretty amazing political victories that no one expected. Not to mention he was instrumental at balancing the budget in the 90s.

Not sure I'm going to seriously consider him. But the man has accomplish quite a lot for this country as a leader despite personal flaws.

Gingrich jumps into presidential race - CNN.com

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich made it official Wednesday: He's running for president.

The Georgia Republican announced via Twitter that he is formally seeking the 2012 GOP presidential nomination.

Gingrich is widely viewed as the most serious official Republican candidate so far.

"I'm announcing my candidacy for president of the United States because I believe we can return America to hope and opportunity," the former speaker said in a campaign video posted online.........

That ought to bring a little excitment to the GOP 2012 landscape.. I think him and Mitt in a debate will be interesting.

*shrugs*

"I lose?"

LOL!!!

You really are sick in the head.

I'm not running for POTUS...Newt is.

I have NOTHING on the line...Newt does.

The fact that you CANNOT state anything positive about this guy speaks volumes.

The fact that you CANNOT get Obama out of your mind speaks even more volumes.

"I lose?"

Silly Rabbit...tricks are for kids.

LOL!!!!

:lol:

Like him or hate him the man has a great mind, he's well knowledgible, and he has accomplished some pretty amazing political victories that no one expected. Not to mention he was instrumental at balancing the budget in the 90s.

Not sure I'm going to seriously consider him. But the man has accomplish quite a lot for this country as a leader despite personal flaws.

You guys keep saying very vague things like....

"he has a great mind"

"he's well knowledgeable"

"he has accomplished some pretty amazing things"

OK...can you list any of these alleged great things?

I'd start with one example fro each of the above...so that's 3.

Go for it!

Last edited:

*shrugs*

"I lose?"

LOL!!!

You really are sick in the head.

I'm not running for POTUS...Newt is.

I have NOTHING on the line...Newt does.

The fact that you CANNOT state anything positive about this guy speaks volumes.

The fact that you CANNOT get Obama out of your mind speaks even more volumes.

"I lose?"

Silly Rabbit...tricks are for kids.

LOL!!!!

:lol:

What a short-term memory---eh? Whom challanged me about NEWT? Whom said some rather ignoant things about me?

*That would be YOU*.

:eusa_hand:

*IDIOT*

Newt's Greatest Hits - a few below - 42% of nation say they'd never vote for him !!!!

'1985 Upset with Democrats' foreign policy stance, Gingrich observes, "Adolph Hitler must somewhere be burning in hell, wishing he had lived two generations later, so he could manipulate Americans instead of Englishmen."

[...]

1994 A South Carolina woman, Susan Smith, murders her two sons. Gingrich draws the only logical conclusion: "I think that the mother killing the two children in South Carolina vividly reminds every American how sick the society is getting and how much we need to change things. The only way you get change is to vote Republican."

Newt in His Own Words: 33 Years of Bomb-Throwing | Mother Jones

Newt's Greatest Hits - a few below - 42% of nation say they'd never vote for him !!!!

'1985 Upset with Democrats' foreign policy stance, Gingrich observes, "Adolph Hitler must somewhere be burning in hell, wishing he had lived two generations later, so he could manipulate Americans instead of Englishmen."

[...]

1994 A South Carolina woman, Susan Smith, murders her two sons. Gingrich draws the only logical conclusion: "I think that the mother killing the two children in South Carolina vividly reminds every American how sick the society is getting and how much we need to change things. The only way you get change is to vote Republican."

Newt in His Own Words: 33 Years of Bomb-Throwing | Mother Jones

I don't think Newt would so damn stupid as President to invite a poet to the WH who is a racist like Obungo did.

"he has a great mind"

OK...can list all these great things?

Go for it!

Oh, so you didn't really want answers. You were just intending to change the question when you were answered. Not very surprising. He was the freaking leaders of the House that balanced the budget. The only one to do so in atleast half a century. Maybe even a whole century. I already pointed that out. But that's not an accomplishment in your book?

You seriously going to deny that he is intelligent? Why? Because his politics disagree with him? Because you don't like the man. I'm not sure how much I like the man but there is no denying he is smart and can get things done. Perfect? Heck no.

When are you lefties going to develop real arguments for your position instead of just dismissing your opponents as if you are just too good for them? Your arrogance is your biggest fault.

*shrugs*

I'm not a "RWer", numbnuts....I rip on most all of them equally.

That said, the occupant of the White House still isn't Newtered Gingwad, so threads bashing its current resident are only to be expected on a political forum.

Speaking of obsessing, how many Palin threads have we had over the last several months, started by goofball bedwetter leftloons?

I have a weird feeling most women would have a rough time voting for Newt. I don't know,,just call it a hunch.
On the upside, Newt did show he could work in a bi-partisan manner or was it Clinton that did that? All I can say is that whatever happened, the Welfare Reform legislation was damn near perfect. We need to go back and do it again.

"he has a great mind"

OK...can list all these great things?

Go for it!

Oh, so you didn't really want answers. You were just intending to change the question when you were answered. Not very surprising. He was the freaking leaders of the House that balanced the budget. The only one to do so in atleast half a century. Maybe even a whole century. I already pointed that out. But that's not an accomplishment in your book?

You seriously going to deny that he is intelligent? Why? Because his politics disagree with him? Because you don't like the man. I'm not sure how much I like the man but there is no denying he is smart and can get things done. Perfect? Heck no.

When are you lefties going to develop real arguments for your position instead of just dismissing your opponents as if you are just too good for them? Your arrogance is your biggest fault.

Marc knows and is being extraordinarily obteuse as usual. PAR for his course.

Forum List

Back