Newtie to Run for President

You can't be serious.

The whole "stuffed shirt" thing is so two weeks ago..:lol:

Riiiight. I'm supposed to fall down in awe and worship his Presidential qualifications - which have yet to be actually listed by ANY of his butt-kissers, number of threads for that purpose notwithstanding - because he managed to correctly make one decision that, quite frankly, was something of a no-brainer? Come on. It's a good idea to wipe his ass after shitting, too, but I'm not planning to applaud his brilliance and leadership in figuring that out.

So basically, when all you trolls who have yet to explain to us what Obama's overwhelming qualifications for the Presidency are actually get around to doing that, THEN you can sit around demanding answers to that question concerning other candidates. Until then, you demand fuck-all, and the only answer you're going to get is: screw you, hypocrite.

Tell you what.

List all the qualifications for President as mandated by the Constitution.

Maybe you should have a glass of red wine too..because it would really knock your blood pressure off the meter if you really knew..:lol:

By the way..the last President before Obama..couldn't have gotten a job where I am now employed..

Tell me,Is obama running in all 57 states?,lol, what a idiot he is,
The fucking moron obama still cant figure out why there ist 114 senators

The good news is he is a big name that will get owned by Ron Paul and Cain in debates, making them more popular and I'm ok with that.

More baggage than LAX at Thanksgiving.

Besides that, the PNAC neoconjobbers have fucked over the nation and the GOP badly enough.

Thanks, but no thanks....Go back to teaching history.

I'm no fan of Gingrich. He actually made a commercial with Nanci Pelosi about global warming.

You can't be serious.

Riiiight. I'm supposed to fall down in awe and worship his Presidential qualifications - which have yet to be actually listed by ANY of his butt-kissers, number of threads for that purpose notwithstanding - because he managed to correctly make one decision that, quite frankly, was something of a no-brainer? Come on. It's a good idea to wipe his ass after shitting, too, but I'm not planning to applaud his brilliance and leadership in figuring that out.

So basically, when all you trolls who have yet to explain to us what Obama's overwhelming qualifications for the Presidency are actually get around to doing that, THEN you can sit around demanding answers to that question concerning other candidates. Until then, you demand fuck-all, and the only answer you're going to get is: screw you, hypocrite.

Tell you what.

List all the qualifications for President as mandated by the Constitution.

Maybe you should have a glass of red wine too..because it would really knock your blood pressure off the meter if you really knew..:lol:

By the way..the last President before Obama..couldn't have gotten a job where I am now employed..

Well, tell you what. Since you're dropping back to "He's qualified under the Constitution!" I guess we can dispense altogether with the bullshit of you and your comrades demanding to know GINGRICH'S qualifications for the job. He's qualified under the Constitution, too, and HE won't make the country wait for three years just to see proof of it.

By the way, OBAMA couldn't get a job with MY company, so we're even.

Newt tweeted it last night.

This is going to be so funny.

:lol:

He should have tooted it,

the gasbag.

gasbag? I wish people would raise the rhetoric alittle more. if you dont like him go for his issues. go for his character. but gasbag? The petty namecalling is just sad.

Are we talking about the same Newt Gingrich? The one who called gay rights 'fascism', and religious freedom 'Nazism'?

THAT Newt Gingrich?

They think the ONE issue of getting UBL vindicates Obama for failure everywhere else...

FOCUS is on the Economy...as Obama TRIED to shift Focus on the tired Immigration issue...it's a FAIL FAIL...Some American might have been born at NIGHT...just NOT last night...

GM is back in the black and hiring over 4 thousand workers. Thanks to Obama.

Which sorta fucks that old meme that "government doesn't create jobs".

your knowledge of economics is best summed up by one word, infantile.

They think the ONE issue of getting UBL vindicates Obama for failure everywhere else...

FOCUS is on the Economy...as Obama TRIED to shift Focus on the tired Immigration issue...it's a FAIL FAIL...Some American might have been born at NIGHT...just NOT last night...

GM is back in the black and hiring over 4 thousand workers. Thanks to Obama.

Which sorta fucks that old meme that "government doesn't create jobs".

your knowledge of economics is best summed up by one word, infantile.

Another would be lacking...and WANTING...

The T,

Can you list all the great qualities of Newt and what he brings to the table?

Tell us why he should be the next leader of this great nation.

Can you?
He isn't Barack Hussein Obama.

He isn't Barack Hussein Obama.

Any other stupid questions?

Interesting that you targeted one of my first thoughts? Not really but right on the bullseye...I guess MARC can explain 9+% Unemployment...and continue to blame it on others?

Show of hands, everyone who's STILL waiting for that same list concerning Obama? :eusa_hand:

You can't be serious.

So typical of a republican; you're living up to the sad stereotype that was layed out for you; "screw you" when asked something... I'm not going to call you stupid but you're not showing much evidence otherwise.

As for Mr. Obama's qualifications; the question is stupid; he IS President so if you have accomplished something, you are by definition qualified to do it. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

As for what his qualifications are; well he, as President, got universal healthcare passed where generations of Presidents have failed before him. Say what you want about the programs but the feat is noteworthy; especially in this day and age of mindless partisanship. Of course you'll call me some sort of liberal garbage blah blah blah....theres many things about the bill I hate; a great many. But we're not talking about good or bad; just qualifications.

I prefer the Mighty Mighty Bosstones to the Refreshments, both are qualified musicians.

Very much like Bush, he passed a stimulus bill despite widespread public disapproval. The big difference was that there was a lead-up to his doing it; Bush rammed it through over a weekend according to Frontline's "Breaking the Bank" episode.

DADT was reapealed by Obama. I think most enlightened people can agree that the idea was bat-shit crazy; 'we can have gays as long as we don't know they're gay'....you've got to be kidding me.

He authorized the concerted raid to kill Osama Bin Laden. He could have sent a missile to do it but he didn't. He re-focused the fight on terror to it's roots in Afghanistan where it, in my opinion belongs. Bush deserves mucho credit for taking out Saddam Hussein. We probably could have done it much more intellectually than we did do it but hindsight is 20/20 now isn't it?

Anyway; my own personal opinion is that Gingrich = DOA.

You can't be serious.

So typical of a republican; you're living up to the sad stereotype that was layed out for you; "screw you" when asked something... I'm not going to call you stupid but you're not showing much evidence otherwise.

As for Mr. Obama's qualifications; the question is stupid; he IS President so if you have accomplished something, you are by definition qualified to do it. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

As for what his qualifications are; well he, as President, got universal healthcare passed where generations of Presidents have failed before him. Say what you want about the programs but the feat is noteworthy; especially in this day and age of mindless partisanship. Of course you'll call me some sort of liberal garbage blah blah blah....theres many things about the bill I hate; a great many. But we're not talking about good or bad; just qualifications.

I prefer the Mighty Mighty Bosstones to the Refreshments, both are qualified musicians.

Very much like Bush, he passed a stimulus bill despite widespread public disapproval. The big difference was that there was a lead-up to his doing it; Bush rammed it through over a weekend according to Frontline's "Breaking the Bank" episode.

DADT was reapealed by Obama. I think most enlightened people can agree that the idea was bat-shit crazy; 'we can have gays as long as we don't know they're gay'....you've got to be kidding me.

He authorized the concerted raid to kill Osama Bin Laden. He could have sent a missile to do it but he didn't. He re-focused the fight on terror to it's roots in Afghanistan where it, in my opinion belongs. Bush deserves mucho credit for taking out Saddam Hussein. We probably could have done it much more intellectually than we did do it but hindsight is 20/20 now isn't it?

Anyway; my own personal opinion is that Gingrich = DOA.
Yes dumb fuck the fascist evil pig hussien obama is president and he has this nation so
fucked up and in debt we may not survive.FUCK HIM!!

The liberals jerk off to pictures of thier god obama!!When in truth obama is a spineless traitor
who wants credit for our intel and special ops the liberal pigs like him tried to destroy.
FUCK that evil punk obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back