Newtie to Run for President

Gingrich jumps into presidential race
.....And, blew-up every "bridge" (behind himself).....

249.gif

newt_draws_the_line.jpg

On the upside, Newt did show he could work in a bi-partisan manner or was it Clinton that did that? All I can say is that whatever happened, the Welfare Reform legislation was damn near perfect. We need to go back and do it again.
Bubba didn't want to sign welfare reform....He vetoed it twice....But the polls told him to sign it, so he did.

As for Ginweasel, he can sick a big fat chili dog for the budget capitulation of '95...Turns out that all the "extreme cuts", that Bubba and the rest of the Fabian glee club objected to and shut down the gubmint over, ended up being agreed to a mere few years later, in the scam known as the "balanced budget".

Newt tweeted it last night.

This is going to be so funny.

:lol:

He should have tooted it,

the gasbag.

gasbag? I wish people would raise the rhetoric alittle more. if you dont like him go for his issues. go for his character. but gasbag? The petty namecalling is just sad.

This is the Newt Gingrich who once said he'd never mention Bill Clinton again without also mentioning Monica Lewinsky,

isn't it?

This is the same guy, isn't it?

There aren't TWO guys named Newt Gingrich in American politics right?

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
we all knew it was a matter of time. Glad to see him in the race. I figure the more the merrier.
Yeah.....the up-coming campaign could use some consistency.....

handjob.gif

"Several newspapers are now reporting that Newt Gingrich is dating and basically living with Callista Bisek, a "willowy blond Congressional aide 23 years his junior." Biske, 33, has been spending nights at Gingrich's apartment near the Capitol and has her own key. In an amazing act of hypocrisy, Gingrich was apparently dating Bisek all during Clinton-Lewinsky adultery scandal, even as he proclaimed family values and bitterly criticized the President for his adultery.

Kip Carter, his former campaign treasurer, was walking Newt's daughters back from a football game one day and cut across a driveway where he saw a car. "As I got to the car, I saw Newt in the passenger seat and one of the guys' wives with her head in his lap going up and down. Newt kind of turned and gave me this little-boy smile. Fortunately, Jackie Sue and Kathy were a lot younger and shorter then."

He should have tooted it,

the gasbag.

gasbag? I wish people would raise the rhetoric alittle more. if you dont like him go for his issues. go for his character. but gasbag? The petty namecalling is just sad.

This is the Newt Gingrich who once said he'd never mention Bill Clinton again without also mentioning Monica Lewinsky,

isn't it?

we all knew it was a matter of time. Glad to see him in the race. I figure the more the merrier.

handjob.gif

"Several newspapers are now reporting that Newt Gingrich is dating and basically living with Callista Bisek, a "willowy blond Congressional aide 23 years his junior." Biske, 33, has been spending nights at Gingrich's apartment near the Capitol and has her own key. In an amazing act of hypocrisy, Gingrich was apparently dating Bisek all during Clinton-Lewinsky adultery scandal, even as he proclaimed family values and bitterly criticized the President for his adultery.

Kip Carter, his former campaign treasurer, was walking Newt's daughters back from a football game one day and cut across a driveway where he saw a car. "As I got to the car, I saw Newt in the passenger seat and one of the guys' wives with her head in his lap going up and down. Newt kind of turned and gave me this little-boy smile. Fortunately, Jackie Sue and Kathy were a lot younger and shorter then."

After he resigned in disgrace from his Speaker position, Newt later said that it would take him 20 years to rehabilitate his image.

I think he's rushing things...

Oh, so you didn't really want answers. You were just intending to change the question when you were answered. Not very surprising. He was the freaking leaders of the House that balanced the budget. The only one to do so in atleast half a century. Maybe even a whole century. I already pointed that out. But that's not an accomplishment in your book?

You seriously going to deny that he is intelligent? Why? Because his politics disagree with him? Because you don't like the man. I'm not sure how much I like the man but there is no denying he is smart and can get things done. Perfect? Heck no.

When are you lefties going to develop real arguments for your position instead of just dismissing your opponents as if you are just too good for them? Your arrogance is your biggest fault.

I want answers, not talking points, bumper stickers and/or other such generalities.

Newt is VERY witty...I'd grant him that.

The man knows how to SPIN a good story, quick on his fat feet.

Are you serious on the arrogance?

"I'm The Decider" Bush was the MASTER at that.

Anyway...are you seriously thinking/arguing that Newt has a snowball's chance in hell at this thing? Considering ALL the baggage he has that is.

Also, you get upset over the name-calling, however, isn't Newt one of THE BEST name-callers in the business?

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of the above... seriously

28bill&newt.jpg

"While House Democratic leader Dick Gephardt condemned Clinton's behavior as "reprehensible" and refused to rule out impeachment (later softening his rhetoric), Gingrich cautioned that the Lewinsky affair alone does not justify an impeachment inquiry. The Georgia Republican told the Washington Post that he believed only "a pattern of felonies" and "not a single human mistake" could constitute grounds for impeachment.

"I don't think the Congress could move forward only on Lewinsky," Gingrich said. Instead, Gingrich wants to return to Whitewater and other investigations of the president, even if Kenneth Starr's report to Congress is limited to Lewinsky.

It's tempting to congratulate Gingrich for his understanding of human frailty, but don't mistake his comments for Christian charity. The rabidly partisan Gingrich would love to bring down Clinton. Forcing a Democratic president to resign would be sweet revenge for Gingrich, who cast himself as Richard Nixon in his high school play and has always admired the disgraced Watergate villain.

No, it's not compassion that tempers the speaker's censure of Clinton's self-destructive sexual compulsions. It's self-protection. Gingrich, lest we forget, has a closet full of sexual misconduct."

isn't it?

handjob.gif

:thanks:

Good that he's throwing his hat in the ring...but the residuals from when he was SOTH...will haunt him and the Left will use it to the nth degree to try to sink him. Just sit back and watch. Mark this post.

Let's face it. The only way ANY Republican could not have baggage for the left to try to sink him with is for him to have never held any sort of public office before. And THEN they'd holler about his "lack of experience", as though anyone believes they really give a rat's ass about that.

Choosing GOP candidates based on what the left is going to do and say is a waste of time. Would we really want anyone that THEY would find acceptable, anyway?

The T,

Can you list all the great qualities of Newt and what he brings to the table?

Tell us why he should be the next leader of this great nation.

Can you?

Show of hands, everyone who's STILL waiting for that same list concerning Obama? :eusa_hand:

OBAMMAAAA......!!!!!

Seek help chick.

As you see you Rascist TOAD...? It isn't only *ME*...

So tell me again how YOU rate being taken seriously?

Newt's Greatest Hits - a few below - 42% of nation say they'd never vote for him !!!!

'1985 Upset with Democrats' foreign policy stance, Gingrich observes, "Adolph Hitler must somewhere be burning in hell, wishing he had lived two generations later, so he could manipulate Americans instead of Englishmen."

[...]

1994 A South Carolina woman, Susan Smith, murders her two sons. Gingrich draws the only logical conclusion: "I think that the mother killing the two children in South Carolina vividly reminds every American how sick the society is getting and how much we need to change things. The only way you get change is to vote Republican."

Newt in His Own Words: 33 Years of Bomb-Throwing | Mother Jones

Oh, WELL, if Mother Jones doesn't like him, that certainly settles it for ME!

:fu:

04gingrich.gif

DAVID WALLIS: Nicholas Mills, author of the "The Triumph of Meanness: America's War Against Its Better Self," was asked once who he thought is the one person most responsible for fostering meanness in American society? He replied: "Newt Gingrich, who made meanness respectable by continually promoting the notion of 'welfare queens' to the middle class. Being tough on the poor suddenly wasn't acting cruel, but just doing something positive."

FRIG NEWTON: The cultural style of meanness began, if anywhere, with "All in the Family"
handjob.gif
-- and a kind of viciously self-destructive, interpersonal behavior that became the national norm. Cultural tone does matter. We're into a kind of humor that's so malicious that one day I called the president and urged him not to go to another event featuring a comedian, because I was embarrassed for the president, his wife and the country.

Starting with pure personal invective, I would say that the gentleman quoted must have suffered from amnesia or missed most of the 20 years preceding my becoming speaker of the House to figure that it began when I became speaker. And I suspect that if he went back and read the things said about Dan Quayle, for example, he'd be astonished by how mean they often were. Or for that matter the things said about Ronald Reagan. In fact, what I have suggested consistently is that the word "compassion" means with passion at its root, and that Marvin Olasky is right when he says no bureaucrat by definition can behave officially with compassion although they can as private citizens.

What we have done in reforming welfare has, in fact, improved the lives of 2.2 million people who have left welfare for the private sector. The question that I would ask the man quoted is: Does he truly believe that New York City was better off when it had 1.2 million people on welfare than under Rudy Giuliani, when for the first time since 1967 there's less than 800,000 people on welfare? Or does he think that the 400,000 additional people going to work, the civility, the cleanliness of the streets and the general demeanor is in fact an improvement?"

Newt's Greatest Hits - a few below - 42% of nation say they'd never vote for him !!!!

'1985 Upset with Democrats' foreign policy stance, Gingrich observes, "Adolph Hitler must somewhere be burning in hell, wishing he had lived two generations later, so he could manipulate Americans instead of Englishmen."

[...]

1994 A South Carolina woman, Susan Smith, murders her two sons. Gingrich draws the only logical conclusion: "I think that the mother killing the two children in South Carolina vividly reminds every American how sick the society is getting and how much we need to change things. The only way you get change is to vote Republican."

Newt in His Own Words: 33 Years of Bomb-Throwing | Mother Jones

What a fucktard :cuckoo:.

Forum List

Back