Newt on his Royal Virginia Ballot screw up: It's Like Pearl Harbor !

A republican candidate's campaign manager makes a poor analogy......

vs.

A democrat president with the lowest approval rating since Harry Truman, and a party that got massacred during elections less than two years ago.

:eusa_clap:

Best you got.
I'll grant ya....

It's better than ^ that ^ piss poor one.

Frankly, I agree that the Republicans seem cursed to repeatedly choose the worst candidate.

Which they will continue to do as long as the ultra RW, religous nutcases and tea partiers control the rest of the party.

I'll grant ya....

Frankly, I agree that the Republicans seem cursed to repeatedly choose the worst candidate.

Which they will continue to do as long as the ultra RW, religous nutcases and tea partiers control the rest of the party.

well sheesh, why don't we just surrender and just continue running Democrat-like Republicans. I mean the Obama's approvals are so wonderful.

I'll grant ya....

I wasn't aware that John McCain was ultra RW, religious, etc., etc.....

By "worst candidate" I meant Dem-Lite.

I wasn't aware that John McCain was ultra RW, religious, etc., etc.....

By "worst candidate" I meant Dem-Lite.
Goose continues to lay eggs.

Forum List

Back