NYT: “How Trump’s Verbal Slips Could Weaken His Attacks on Biden’s Age”

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
Guys I’m nervous.

onee of our best lines of attack is that Bien is incoherent and losing it due to his age

So I was not the only one who noticed that Trump has been increasingly incoherent as of late.
Ron DeSantis noticed and the New York Times, as you will see in this excerpts:
On Sunday in Sioux City, Iowa, Mr. Trump wrongly thanked supporters of Sioux Falls, a South Dakota town about 75 miles away, correcting himself only after being pulled aside onstage and informed of the error.

It was strikingly similar to a fictional scene that Mr. Trump acted out earlier this month, pretending to be Mr. Biden mistaking Iowa for Idaho and needing an aide to straighten him out.
In recent weeks, Mr. Trump has also told supporters not to vote, and claimed to have defeated President Barack Obama in an election. He has praised the collective intellect of an Iranian-backed militant group that has long been an enemy of both Israel and the United States, and repeatedly mispronounced the name of the armed group that rules Gaza.
“This is a different Donald Trump than 2015 and ’16 — lost the zip on his fastball,” Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida told reporters last week while campaigning in New Hampshire.
Guys, let’s brainstorm. What can we do to overcome this problem? We need to get rid of Biden at the ballot box. Should we advise Trump to speak less to avoid giving it away?

I personally think this would be effective because it gives me impression that Biden is the only one losing his marbles.

Guys I’m nervous.

onee of our best lines of attack is that Bien is incoherent and losing it due to his age

So I was not the only one who noticed that Trump has been increasingly incoherent as of late.

Guys, let’s brainstorm. What can we do to overcome this problem? We need to get rid of Biden at the ballot box. Should we advise Trump to speak less to avoid giving it away?

I personally think this would be effective because it gives me impression that Biden is the only one losing his marbles.

Yes, we need to base our opinions on thee most partisan Trump hating literal gossip rag in America

Wait 'til you hear him in this video, and there are others. He's rapidly declining into feeble mindlessness. Also said hello to his crowd in Sioux City, Iowa but called it Sioux Falls (SD).
LOLOLOL!

Guys I’m nervous.

BAHAHAHAHA! "Should we advise Trump to speak less to avoid giving it away?"

If his goddamn lawyers can't get him to shut up, what makes you think you can?" You're punkin' this crowd, aren't you?

Guys I’m nervous.

You Bidenistas are sick in the head. Biden’s a pedo, so you post the one picture of Trump and Epstein. Biden Body Doubles keep glitching, so Trump has dementia??

See why no one takes you seriously Jake?

You Bidenistas are sick in the head. Biden’s a pedo, so you post the one picture of Trump and Epstein. Biden Body Doubles keep glitching, so Trump as dementia

See why no one takes you seriously Jake?
Why didn’t Donald Trump charge Biden with child abuse? Also forgot to indict Hillary. If that’s not dementia I don’t know what it is.

So both of the contenders for the presidency have mental issues.
But people will still vote for them. SMH

Why didn’t Donald Trump charge Biden with child abuse? Also forgot to indict Hillary. If that’s not dementia I don’t know what it is.
Trump is either a Fool or controlled opposition and I think it’s the latter

He doesn’t dare dial back the Progressive Jihad on America

He’s actually the Progressives best friend

Pinochet’24

It's not funny. The mainstream media has protected feeble minded democrat presidents since Woodrow Wilson had a stroke and his wife was running the government. The media kept FDR's declining mental and physical health secret when democrats ran a virtual corpse for his 4th term. Nobody was concerned when his health records disappeared from a locked safe after his death. Biden might be hanging on with doses of mind altering drugs but the mainstream media will keep it a secret and the NYT will print propaganda accusing Trump of mental incompetence.

Already a pissy pants thread on this speech.

That's exactly what the vast majority of leftists do.

Yeah. That’s why a fake news leftist TV outlet lost $700 Million to Dominion over a lie.
1698688423664.gif

Oooooh....triggered. LOL

Trump also thinks Hungary is on the Russian border.

But he's still your guy, isn't he? Because you fucking can't think for yourself.

Their attraction to Trump is this: They don`t know anything and Trump doesn`t either. Morons flock together.

Forum List

Back