5. Gallagher
6. Andrew Dice Clay

7. Emo Phillips
8. Jay Leno
9. Jeff Dunham
10. Paulie Shore
11. Carrot Top
12. Yakov Smirnoff

Pretty good list. I can see why they all made the list, even though I do find a couple of them funny.

12 Comics Who Aren't Funny:photos | Newsweek Entertainment | Newsweek.com

Me and newsweek dont agree on ANYTHING it seems....the political slant of their writing doen't agree with my opinions and some of the comedians on this list are funny to me. Damn :lol:

dennis miller...should have been included...and i am not be big fan of the colbert report....but miller belongs on it...

eddie izzard kicks ass ....in a china blue dress

1. Larry the Cable Guy
2. Carlos Mencia
3. Howie Mandel
4. Dane Cook
5. Gallagher
6. Andrew Dice Clay
7. Emo Phillips
8. Jay Leno
9. Jeff Dunham
10. Paulie Shore
11. Carrot Top
12. Yakov Smirnoff

Pretty good list. I can see why they all made the list, even though I do find a couple of them funny.

None of them are funny.

And Carrot top is downright creepy!

0928_carrot_top_3reveal_wi_fm_2.jpg

I'm sure Jeff Dunham made the list because of his politically incorrect muslim suicide bomber. I think he's great.

Larry the Cable Guy is not that bad! Carlos Mencia is hilarious!

The rest are nothing special!

1. Larry the Cable Guy
2. Carlos Mencia
3. Howie Mandel
4. Dane Cook
5. Gallagher
6. Andrew Dice Clay
7. Emo Phillips
8. Jay Leno
9. Jeff Dunham
10. Paulie Shore
11. Carrot Top
12. Yakov Smirnoff

Last edited:
i like Jeff Dunham. Saw him while in college. Funny guy. Carlos Mencia is a joke thief and Joe Rogan pretty much punked Ned's ass out over it. Sarah Silverman should have been on that list. She is to comedy what dogshit is to aviation.

And, you people are fucking retarded if you think Dennis Miller is not funny. Chances are, you just don't understand the jokes because of the vocabulary he uses and the references he brings up. Although he's taken a real leap to the right politically I still think he is fucking hilarious.

I thought it was shockingly funny!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amjUNF_R_PY]YouTube - Michael Richards Goes Crazy[/ame]

And, you people are fucking retarded if you think Dennis Miller is not funny. Chances are, you just don't understand the jokes because of the vocabulary he uses and the references he brings up. Although he's taken a real leap to the right politically I still think he is fucking hilarious.
Even though he is funny, his radio program sucks on toast.

michael richards was never a comedian just like screech from save by the bell wasn't even if they both tried to make money from a stand up routine.

Now BILL HICKS was a man who knew how to handle hecklers...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92yZ7ROV-gw]YouTube - Bill Hicks - The Chicago Show 1989 - "You Suck"[/ame]

Forum List

Back