Newsweek's 12 unfunny comics

And, you people are fucking retarded if you think Dennis Miller is not funny. Chances are, you just don't understand the jokes because of the vocabulary he uses and the references he brings up. Although he's taken a real leap to the right politically I still think he is fucking hilarious.

His HBO show used to be funny, but lately he has gone down!

Sarah Silverman should have been on that list. She is to comedy what dogshit is to aviation.

Ok course you hate her! Anything Jewish has to be evil huh Shogie? :eusa_whistle:

HA! oh looky! you don't have me blocked!

:rofl:

and, it's not her ethnicity that makes her unfunny. She just sucks at comedy. Hell, were it not for "I support her because she is jewish" heebs like you she would have learned this when she was a giant FAIL writer at SNL. Lord knows how shocking it is that you'd cry antisemite when someone doesn't think a jew is as funny as you do though.

:thup:

1. Larry the Cable Guy Saw him once, eah.
2. Carlos Mencia Never heard of him.
3. Howie Mandel Not funny.
4. Dane Cook Never heard of him/her.
5. Gallagher Eah.
6. Andrew Dice Clay Know the name, never seen.
7. Emo Phillips Same.
8. Jay Leno Belongs on the list.
9. Jeff Dunham Didn't know this was the Muslim terrorist guy - hilarious!
10. Paulie Shore Know the name, never seen him.
11. Carrot Top Ditto.
12. Yakov Smirnoff Double ditto.

Pretty good list. I can see why they all made the list, even though I do find a couple of them funny.

12 Comics Who Aren't Funny:photos | Newsweek Entertainment | Newsweek.com

And, you people are fucking retarded if you think Dennis Miller is not funny. Chances are, you just don't understand the jokes because of the vocabulary he uses and the references he brings up. Although he's taken a real leap to the right politically I still think he is fucking hilarious.

maybe. I blame that on his attachment to conservative talk radio though. Can't really bust out the HBO jokes when trying to appeal to listeners of sean hannity.

Sarah Silverman should have been on that list. She is to comedy what dogshit is to aviation.

Ok course you hate her! Anything Jewish has to be evil huh Shogie? :eusa_whistle:

and, it's not her ethnicity that makes her unfunny. She just sucks at comedy. Hell, were it not for "I support her because she is jewish" heebs like you she would have learned this when she was a giant FAIL writer at SNL. Lord knows how shocking it is that you'd cry antisemite when someone doesn't think a jew is as funny as you do though.

I only block you on Israel threads! :tongue:

I think she is not funny either! But I think it because of her lack of talent, you think it because she is a JOOOSSSS

I think she is not funny either! But I think it because of her lack of talent, you think it because she is a JOOOSSSS

wrong again, captain heeb! There are plenty of hilarious jews. From Adam Sandler to Larry David to John Stewart there are a lot of jewish comedians I admire. You just can't stand the idea of a dirty ass goyim not giving a jewish princess the respect you demand for the chosen race. Hell, I'd be shocked if you didn't try to boycott SNL after her failure as a writer there.

wrong again, captain heeb! There are plenty of hilarious jews. From Adam Sandler to Larry David to John Stewart there are a lot of jewish comedians I admire. You just can't stand the idea of a dirty ass goyim not giving a jewish princess the respect you demand for the chosen race. Hell, I'd be shocked if you didn't try to boycott SNL after her failure as a writer there.

ssilverman.jpg
sarahsilverman-gm_l12.jpg

I'd hit that.

no amount of bullying will make me laugh at dennis miller....course i never got andy kauffman either...

i agree about kaufman. His act would not have worked in a post-90s America. And, he just sucked anyway. the funniest thing he ever did was get bitchslapped by a pro wrestler.

but, Dennis is fucking hilarious. It's just a fact like gravity.

ssilverman.jpg
sarahsilverman-gm_l12.jpg

I'd hit that.

be my guest. I hear she's fucking Matt Damon.

I'll stick with Tina Fey or, were she not gay, Wanda Sykes.

maybe. I blame that on his attachment to conservative talk radio though. Can't really bust out the HBO jokes when trying to appeal to listeners of sean hannity.

He tries, but he fails! D

Probably has to do with Miller having to make jokes on the fly and not having brillant writers!

Miller took a downturn for me when he was made part of MNF!

i tend to like black comics.. chris rock, katt williams....i like radical edgy humor....dice bores me...
as does fucking miller.....

3 best comedians of all time are black!
Richard Pryor
Eddie Murphy - I still wet my pants watching Raw
David Chappelle!

Forum List

Back