A welcomed addition to our brave new world?

amiam*

Dec 5, 2008
N42 07.187' W87 49.820'

News Releases

Flibanserin demonstrates efficacy and tolerability in pivotal Phase III Trials in pre-menopausal women with Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD)

HSDD is a medical condition characterised by a decrease in sexual desire associated with marked distress and/or interpersonal difficulties. Women with HSDD often feel a loss of intimacy and closeness that they used to enjoy. The condition can negatively impact a woman`s life and her relationship with her partner.

The complete article can be found at:
Boehringer Ingelheim News -

Pass the soma please.:eusa_whistle:

News Releases

Flibanserin demonstrates efficacy and tolerability in pivotal Phase III Trials in pre-menopausal women with Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD)

HSDD is a medical condition characterised by a decrease in sexual desire associated with marked distress and/or interpersonal difficulties. Women with HSDD often feel a loss of intimacy and closeness that they used to enjoy. The condition can negatively impact a woman`s life and her relationship with her partner.

Please be advised; This press release is not intended for distribution with the USA.
I wonder why?:confused:

Last edited:

News Releases

Please be advised; This press release is not intended for distribution with the USA.
I wonder why?:confused:

Is Flibanserin the female aphrodisiac that man is looking for? I thought there would be more comment about our "Brave New World". I miscalculated I guess.

News Releases

Some egghead probably needed his PhD and made up a "new" malady. :lol:

Sorry this board doesn't do subtlety. After all why use a foil when you've got that lovely iron bound hercules club in the corner over their?

Forum List

Back