Newsom Says "Screw The Law!"

Far from it

MM is running away from the Mayor's inaction and open defiance of a Federal law

If anyone is getting fucked - it is the people of SF and CA

RSR don't argue points of law if you haven't got a clue, it's not exactly ennobling.

If Newsom was found to have a gardener from El Salvadar who was an undocumented immigrant and who Newsom knew was undocumented then yes, he would be pinched.

Simply making a statement isn't a crime (yet) in the US.

RSR don't argue points of law if you haven't got a clue, it's not exactly ennobling.

If Newsom was found to have a gardener from El Salvadar who was an undocumented immigrant and who Newsom knew was undocumented then yes, he would be pinched.

Simply making a statement isn't a crime (yet) in the US.

and his inaction to enforce a Federal law

Libs seem to constantly overlokk that point

all you have is his talking about something.... no laws broken there.

try again, loser.

and his inaction in not enforcing the law.

This is like libs saying oral sex is not sex

Not enforcing the law is not breaking the law

try again twit

try again twit

Every copper who ever swore the oath has ignored infractions and not enforced a law where it wasn't deserved, you want them pinched?

If the feds have a huge problem with Newsom's position then they can ask for a prerogative writ - mandamus. Then let the courts decide. My money says they won't.

try again twit

again...he only made his statement the other day. Do you have any evidence that he or any of his subordinates has failed to do anything that they were legally required to do? All you have is his statement. That statement is not inaction.

I can say that I am going to kick you in your tiny shrivel testicles, but the mere act of me SAYING that does not make those little raisins actually HURT, does it?

Now you say he HAS BROKEN the law...I only ask you to show me how....and you'll need to show me more than his saying something...THAT is not breaking ANY law.

try again twit.

Mayor Gavin Newsom has said that San Francisco would ignore any immigration laws put in place that criminalizes illegal aliens

If that is not harboring then what is

Come on Gunny, I give you more credit then that

Do you?

I'm wondering about you. Let's take your first sentence.

"...will ignore any immigration laws put in place that criminalize illegal aliens?"

I thought they ALREADY WERE criminal; thus, "illegal" alien.

Are you purposefully trying to run in circles? The mayor of a city is not tasked with enforcing federal immigration laws. You can't seem to address that simple point.

Every copper who ever swore the oath has ignored infractions and not enforced a law where it wasn't deserved, you want them pinched?

If the feds have a huge problem with Newsom's position then they can ask for a prerogative writ - mandamus. Then let the courts decide. My money says they won't.

The fact is, this is Newsome making noise as if he's defying the Fed, when in fact he is doing no such thing. The Fed does not delegate immigration law enforcement to state or local authority.

In effect, he's saying he isn't going to do what he never had to do to begin with.

Forum List

Back