Newsom Says "Screw The Law!"

And how much of that money came from illegal immigrants? Unless the illegal does not breath in San Francisco he is paying city taxes and fees. If he rents he is paying city property tax, if he uses the phone he is paying the 9-11 surchage, etc. The city tax structure is based on services and not on income as is the case with the federal and state governments. San Francisco roads and public transit has little to do with illegal immigrants. You are trying to make a connection between demand and funding and if this is the case than everyone paying the same tax is intrinsically unfair (i.e., since wealthy people benefit more from our transportation system they should pay more). I doubt your retarded ass would argue that this is the case and you only do so when it serves your purposes. Until you can show that there is a city tax which immigrants do not pay (i.e., property tax either as the homeowner or renter) than you do not have a point as they pay the same amount as everyone. Your argument is retarded and you are a moron. Now shut the fuck up and go find a retard who agrees with you and vote for their retarded ass as I am sure there are enough fucking moronic asses including yourself who could run for office but don't expect us to become an empire because I for one agree with Patrick Henry that this is the worst form of government.

Look shit for brians, what little they pay in taxes does not come close to covering the money they drain from the system

If they arrest the people's representative than the citizens of San Francisco have the right to take up arms and physically repeal the invaders.

Let them

Libs know better to inflame the culture war - libs know who has the guns

His reply would be in that pukey green text amidst your jump of shit in quotes. :)

(Just trying to help)

Thanks! Now he doesn't have to do his own thinking which would cause him to become more intelligent. If he is so fucking stupid that he doesn't know what his response was than he is more retarded than I had thought.

Thanks! Now he doesn't have to do his own thinking which would cause him to become more intelligent. If he is so fucking stupid that he doesn't know what his response was than he is more retarded than I had thought.

I would rather be considered a right wing nutjob then a liberal with no nuts and no job like you Eddie

Try Title 8 of the US Code that indicates is it a crime to harbor an illegal

You are a fucking moron, Title 8, Sec. 1324 does not make it a crime to not enforce federal law instead it makes it a crime to harbor illegal immigrants and the law defines what it means to harbor and a City Official performing the duties of his office and refusing to enforce federal law is not included in that definition but you being a fucking retard cannot understand that.

You are a fucking moron, Title 8, Sec. 1324 does not make it a crime to not enforce federal law instead it makes it a crime to harbor illegal immigrants and the law defines what it means to harbor and a City Official performing the duties of his office and refusing to enforce federal law is not included in that definition but you being a fucking retard cannot understand that.

I never know anyone could be a stupid as you

Newsome IS giving a safe harbor for illegals

I would rather be considered a right wing nutjob then a liberal with no nuts and no job like you Eddie

I am not the one spending 12 hours straight on this message board, posting 66 times and averaging a post every two minutes. That would be you moron. So when you get a job let us all know so we can expect the number of posts you make to decrease but most of us realize that you spend most of your time on this message board. I find it interesting that you have the time to spend 12 hours posting. When you add 12 hours plus six hours (assuming you sleep) you get 18 hours which leaves 6 hours where you could work. :eusa_boohoo:

I never know anyone could be a stupid as you

Newsome IS giving a safe harbor for illegals

You should spend more time looking in the mirror and less time posting to this board as you will see the reflection of stupdity at its worst. Make sure you take 30 minutes to take a shower because you will be drenched with sweat after 12 hours of posting here.

I am not the one spending 12 hours straight on this message board, posting 66 times and averaging a post every two minutes. That would be you moron. So when you get a job let us all know so we can expect the number of posts you make to decrease but most of us realize that you spend most of your time on this message board. I find it interesting that you have the time to spend 12 hours posting. When you add 12 hours plus six hours (assuming you sleep) you get 18 hours which leaves 6 hours where you could work. :eusa_boohoo:

I see you went to a public school for your math skills

As usual you are full of shit when it comes to your "facts"

I see you went to a public school for your math skills

As usual you are full of shit when it comes to your "facts"

The facts speak for themselves. Today you posted over 117 times and right now you are at 3 hours, 10 minutes (63 posts) but earlier today you posted 54 times in 2 hours, 45 minutes. This for a grand total today of 117 posts in 5 hours, 55 minutes. This is a somewhat unsual day for you as you normally spend a lot more time posting to this board. Other days you pull straight 12 hours but more often 10 hours and average at least 50 posts. If you look at how frequently you post it ranges between 1 minute and 5 minutes and you generally average two minutes. Here is a breakdown for you.

8:38 (4 minutes)
8:34 (2 minutes)
8:32 (3 minutes)
8:29 (1 minute)
8:28 (5 minutes)
8:23 (1 minute)
8:22 (1 minute)
8:12 (10 minute)
8:11 (1 minute)
7:58 (13 minute)
7:52 (6 minute)
7:51 (1 minute)
7:48 (3 minute)
7:46 (1 minute)
7:41 (5 minute)
7:36 (5 minute)
7:35 (1 minute)
7:31 (4 minute)

Average Post Time: 3.7 minutes

I kept this list brief because I unlike you have a life and do not have time to spend typing up your post history but it is quite obvious to most people here that you do not have job and are a mentally unhinged loser who spends all of his time here. By the way this is my last post for tonight because I have to go to bed unlike you.

The facts speak for themselves. Today you posted over 117 times and right now you are at 3 hours, 10 minutes (63 posts) but earlier today you posted 54 times in 2 hours, 45 minutes. This for a grand total today of 117 posts in 5 hours, 55 minutes. This is a somewhat unsual day for you as you normally spend a lot more time posting to this board. Other days you pull straight 12 hours but more often 10 hours and average at least 50 posts. If you look at how frequently you post it ranges between 1 minute and 5 minutes and you generally average two minutes. Here is a breakdown for you.

8:38 (4 minutes)
8:34 (2 minutes)
8:32 (3 minutes)
8:29 (1 minute)
8:28 (5 minutes)
8:23 (1 minute)
8:22 (1 minute)
8:12 (10 minute)
8:11 (1 minute)
7:58 (13 minute)
7:52 (6 minute)
7:51 (1 minute)
7:48 (3 minute)
7:46 (1 minute)
7:41 (5 minute)
7:36 (5 minute)
7:35 (1 minute)
7:31 (4 minute)

I kept this list brief because I unlike you have a life and do not have time to spend typing up your post history but it is quite obvious to most people here that you do not have job and are a mentally unhinged loser who spends all of his time here.

I see you have an obsession for me

Are you paul revere using yet another internet ID?

Nice way to change the subject. I would to if I were getting the shit kicked out me as you are

I see you have an obsession for me

Are you paul revere using yet another internet ID?

Nice way to change the subject. I would to if I were getting the shit kicked out me as you are

Goodnight nutcase because I am going to bed. I suggest you do the same thing so you can get up and go job hunting instead of posting here. The obsession here is yours as it became clear to me that there was an unusual amount of posting from you so I took the time to check for myself and lo and behold you are posting here the majority of a normal person's waking hours which either means you do not work or you are a nutcase who does not sleep or do anything else other than post here. As for me being another poster I am not but I suspect that you do so based on your suggestion that this is the case. It's a term called projection!

Goodnight nutcase because I am going to bed. I suggest you do the same thing so you can get up and go job hunting instead of posting here. The obsession here is yours as it became clear to me that there was an unusual amount of posting from you so I took the time to check for myself and lo and behold you are posting here the majority of a normal person's waking hours which either means you do not work or you are a nutcase who does not sleep or do anything else other than post here. As for me being another poster I am not but I suspect that you do so based on your suggestion that this is the case. It's a term called projection!

Have a nice nights sleep with your pet goat

Good night

Unless something happened in US criminal law that hasn't been explained yet, it's still a requirement of a crime that there be mens rea and actus reus.

Newsome spoke his mind. He didn't act on it. He hasn't committed a crime.

To indict him for harbouring you would have to prove that Newsome himself was doing so.

Why do some Dems think they are above the law?

San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom Says City Will Ignore Immigration Laws

Mayor Gavin Newsom has said that San Francisco would ignore any immigration laws put in place that criminalizes illegal aliens. The first time this occurs I hope that the mayor is put in jail for refusing to enforce federal laws. In this day and age with the flooding of America with illegal aliens, for a single man in a position of power, to decide that his city should ignore any attempts by the federal government to crack down on the problem is outrageous.

Instead the mayor would rather saddle his city's residents with all of the taxes and burdens that come with illegal immigration including: crime, health risks due to lack of inoculations, the further overcrowding and destruction of the education system, the closing of hospital emergency rooms and traffic congestion.

Who does this man think he is? Isn't this mayor the same one who ignored the California Constitution over gay marriages? Why yes, yes he is. Newsom definitely deserves the boot for his continued ignoring of the laws of the state and the federal government.

Examiner

Mayor Gavin Newsom said Thursday that The City will not comply with any federal legislation that criminalizes efforts to help illegal immigrants.

Newsom ... appeared with a group of elected officials on the steps of City Hall to support immigrants, “documented as well as undocumented.”Newsom also signed a resolution sponsored by Supervisor Gerardo Sandoval, and passed unanimously by the Board of Supervisors, urging San Francisco law enforcement not to comply with criminal provisions of any new immigration bill.

“San Francisco stands foursquare in strong opposition to the rhetoric coming out of Washington, D.C.,” Newsom said. “If people think we were defiant on the gay marriage issue, they haven’t seen defiance.”

It is not the first time San Francisco has weighed in on the immigration issue. In 1989, the Board of Supervisors made San Francisco a “City of Refuge.” The ordinance forbids city resources from being used to enforce federal immigration laws or to gather or disseminate information regarding the status of residents of The City. The Board of Supervisors passed a resolution reaffirming the ordinance in January.

http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/001651.html

Just so you know, San Francisco also refuses to use city resources to enforce the unconstitutional provisions of the USA PATRIOT Act. BTW, when are you going to post and original thought?

Just so you know, San Francisco also refuses to use city resources to enforce the unconstitutional provisions of the USA PATRIOT Act. BTW, when are you going to post and original thought?

What is with libs? It seems if they do not like a law - they think they have a right to ignore it

it is not the responsibility of a municipal official to enforce federal immigration laws... period. what part of that do you not understand?

quote me the text of the law which delineates those actions that Newsom has taken which are illegal.

Forum List

Back