Newsom Says "Screw The Law!"

the law reads:

(iii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation

He is BREAKING a Federal law

please show me where the mayor of San Francisco has concealed, harbored or shielded any illegal alien.

I'll wait.

How about his own words

Mayor Gavin Newsom said Thursday that The City will not comply with any federal legislation that criminalizes efforts to help illegal immigrants.

Newsom ... appeared with a group of elected officials on the steps of City Hall to support immigrants, “documented as well as undocumented.”Newsom also signed a resolution sponsored by Supervisor Gerardo Sandoval, and passed unanimously by the Board of Supervisors, urging San Francisco law enforcement not to comply with criminal provisions of any new immigration bill.

“San Francisco stands foursquare in strong opposition to the rhetoric coming out of Washington, D.C.,” Newsom said. “If people think we were defiant on the gay marriage issue, they haven’t seen defiance.”

Of course you will ignore, spin, and deflect

After all he is one of your kind

A liberal

you've showed me his words - speech - that breaks no law....

now show me his actions where he broke the law like you have claimed.

I'll wait.

you've showed me his words - speech - that breaks no law....

now show me his actions where he broke the law like you have claimed.

I'll wait.

The same defense you tried to use when you bellowed Dems did not raise taxes

Newsom has said that San Francisco would ignore any immigration laws put in place that criminalizes illegal aliens

show me where he has failed to enforce the law...all you can show me is the text of a speech. giving a speech is not breaking the law.

Do you or do you not have anything that would support your allegation that Newsom has BROKEN the law?

yes or no?

show me where he has failed to enforce the law...all you can show me is the text of a speech. giving a speech is not breaking the law.

Do you or do you not have anything that would support your allegation that Newsom has BROKEN the law?

yes or no?

You are so hopeless

When he fails to obey Title Eight - he is in violation of Federal law. He refuses to follow Title Eight by providing a safe haven to illegals

Libs like you will never find fault with your own kind - no matter what law they violate

You are so hopeless

When he fails to obey Title Eight - he is in violation of Federal law. He refuses to follow Title Eight by providing a safe haven to illegals

Libs like you will never find fault with your own kind - no matter what law they violate

when has he provided a safe haven to anyone? all you have ever presented here is the text of a speech. giving a speech is not a violation of the law.

when has he provided a safe haven to anyone? all you have ever presented here is the text of a speech. giving a speech is not a violation of the law.

Back to the Dems did not raise taxes spin mode again

No matter what the facts prove - MM will continue to deflect

my point has not waivered. I have asked you to show me where he has BROKEN the law, and all you have is the fact that he gave a speech...which, as we both know, violates no law.

my point has not waivered. I have asked you to show me where he has BROKEN the law, and all you have is the fact that he gave a speech...which, as we both know, violates no law.

Translation - Being a liberal he can pick and choose what laws to enforce. Besides, this is a racist way to treat "undocumented workers"

Translation - Being a liberal he can pick and choose what laws to enforce. Besides, this is a racist way to treat "undocumented workers"

no...you were the one who said the mayor had broken the law....please just support that assertion...please show where the mayor has harbored any illegal aliens.

Will you be providing that anytime soon?

Far from it

MM is running away from the Mayor's inaction and open defiance of a Federal law

If anyone is getting fucked - it is the people of SF and CA

Forum List

Back