Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gingrich version of first divorce

Really??? Was he found guilty of any of those charges?? Your problem with Bill Clinton was that he was a liberal Democrat.

Why was he disbarred? doyathink?

I know why. For the Lewinsky affair. And it was only for 5 years, genius. If he had been GWB it would not have been an issue. But he was to dumb to be a lawyer anyway.

Or not a complete parasite.

Of course, Clinton was such a great lawyer, how much did he practice law? H ow much did Obama?

It wasn't like he was going to hang out a shingle in Arkansas and do real estate filings after he left the presidency, so the suspension of his law license was an "Et, Tu, Judge Weber" moment. (Seriously, poor Judge Weber did everything she could to help the guy, and he STILL managed to back himself into an impeachment and a $850,000 settlement on a case that had no real merit.

I'm a little bit too busy now, nor have the care to dig up quotes and things anyone who actually pays attention to politics knows...not to mention it's hard for me to give a sweet curly crap when the poster I'm responding to I am convinced is actually the rude toddler in his avatar.

Go on believing Newt did or doesn't campaign on "family values." See if I care.

Translation: Newt never stated what you claim he stated.

Thanks for playing!

Funny, Newt can get married - divorced - married - divorced -married and yet he doesn't want his sister to marry even once.

Yeah, and....?

I though lying about your personal life was no big deal.

To conservatives?

Uh, no, it was once a very very very very very big deal to conservatives. That's the point knucklehead.

All those years in the 90's when conservatives were saying 'character matters' over and over and over again...

...when did that mantra expire, eh?

Newt's sister can get married any time she wants. She just has to find a man willing to marry her.

omg. now they are worried about Character...

Yet most of them as we see on this thread will still DEFEND Billy Boy Clinton. They still bring up how poor Anthony Weenie ONLY posted pictures of his weenie over the Internet, no big deal..

But a personS DIVORCE.........now THAT IS the BIG ONE..

you can only laugh at the double standards of a lefty

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned, CNN has just destroyed ANY semblance of being a CREDIABLE news source with this crap they dug up here...

they should be taken as the National Enquire of cable news.

nothing more

Yeah, and....?

I though lying about your personal life was no big deal.

really? and here i thought it was worth impeaching a president over.

Nope.

Clinton was impeached for

Perjury
Subornation of Perjury
Obstruction of Justice
Abuse of Power

Nothing in there about sex at all. Or his personal life.

Look, if you all want to go there, you all started this nonsense with Clarance Thomas and dragging out Anita Dunghill. You guys nuked Bob Packwood over unsubstantiated allegations.

What Clinton did would have forced any other politician to resign. It would have gotten any CEO fired from his company.

Juanita explained why she did this.

But in 1997, her hand was forced when she was subpoenaed by Paula Jones’ lawyers.

edited. Next time link your text and post only a few sentences.

Fuckin Aye Man. Talk about a wall of text!

Listen up chimp: Broderick signed an affidavit, under penalty of perjury -- saying Clinton never harassed her, much less raped her.

End of story.

She's a liar without credibility.

That's why she is a ****footnote in the tired litany of shit thrown at Clinton - who is a horndog, to be sure - but not a rapist, or murderer, or most of the other slime you guys threw at him.

I would say he lied.

Just out:
Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gingrich version of first divorce

Carrollton, Georgia (CNN) -- Newt Gingrich claims that it was his first wife, not Gingrich himself, who wanted their divorce in 1980, but court documents obtained by CNN appear to show otherwise.

The Republican presidential candidate, now in his third marriage, has been peppered with attacks and questions about his divorce from Jackie Gingrich for the past three decades.

Questions about his past -- and what that past tells voters about his personal behavior -- have re-emerged as he has returned to the political scene 13 years after he resigned as speaker of the House.

A new defense that has arisen as Gingrich entered the presidential race this year is the insistence that she, not he, wanted the divorce.
Gingrich Court Documents: Original Divorce Complaint
Gingrich Court Documents: Motion for Contempt
Gingrich Court Documents: Petition for Alimony Modification

Current Carroll County Clerk of Court Alan Lee said he called the retired deputy clerk, who told him where to find the papers, after CNN began looking for them last week.

The documents, and interviews with people close to the couple at the time, contradict the Gingrich claim about who wanted the divorce.
Read more: Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gingrich version of first divorce - CNN.com

More Pants-A-Fire for the slimy reptile.

He is not a nice man

Forum List

Back