Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gingrich version of first divorce

Except we never really were.

Our problem with CLinton was not that he was a horndog. We knew he was a horndog when he was elected.

Our problem with him was that he used the power of his office to cover up, pay off or intimidate the objects of his affection

Getting a blow job from Monica Lewinsky wasn't a crime.

Getting her a $40,000 a year job at the Penatgon when she couldn't write a memorandum was.

Lying about it in court was.

Getting other people to lie was.

Hiding evidence was.

Really??? Was he found guilty of any of those charges?? Your problem with Bill Clinton was that he was a liberal Democrat.

More concerning was his rape of Juanita Broderick.

That was never proven either!!! What is your problem??? You have nothing!!!

Broaddrick never went to the police, she told NBC-TV's Lisa Meyers, because she was sure no one would believe her and because she felt guilty for inviting Clinton to her hotel room.

But, if Broaddrick's story sounds familiar, it also sounds fishy--and raises too many questions for me to believe her.

* Broaddrick says she can remember every detail of the rape, except the month and day it occurred. If it scarred her for life, wouldn't she remember the date? Or at least the month?

* Broaddrick says she told her husband, David, what happened. But, at the time, David was not her husband. He was her boyfriend, with whom she was cheating on her first husband. Question: What if Clinton and Broaddrick had consensual sex? If you're cheating on your husband, and then cheat on your boyfriend, do you tell your boyfriend the truth?

* Within one year of the alleged rape, Broaddrick attended a fund-raiser for Clinton and accepted appointment by him to a state advisory board. Why did she still want to support a man who raped her?

* Broaddrick claims Clinton kissed her so hard he left her lip visibly black and blue, and she covered up by telling people she'd had an accident. But her first husband, Gary Hickey, says he remembers no such injury when she returned from Little Rock, nor such a story.

* One year later, Broaddrick filed divorce papers against Hickey, claiming he struck her on the mouth. Was that the only time?

* Broaddrick also told two girlfriends, who are sisters, what happened, which both confirm. But both admit they hate Clinton because he commuted the death sentence of the man who murdered their father. Can they be trusted?

* In 1997, Broaddrick signed an affidavit and gave a deposition in the Jones case, denying twice under oath that Clinton raped her. "These allegations are untrue and there is no truth to these rumors." If Clinton did rape her, 20 years later, why would she still not tell the truth?

* Last year, Broaddrick told independent counsel Kenneth W. Starr that her Jones testimony was false, but that she had been under absolutely no pressure from the president or the White House to file a false affidavit. So, did she lie to the Jones team? Or did she lie to Starr? Or is she now lying to NBC? How do we know?

The truth is, we don't know. And we'll never know. But we do know this. We know that Starr's investigators talked to Broaddrick and listened to her story--and decided not to pursue it. That, in itself, casts huge doubts on Broaddrick's credibility. If Starr would impeach Clinton for oral sex, he would certainly indict or impeach him for rape, if he could prove it. Which nobody can.

Clinton Rape Charge Can't Be Proved - Los Angeles Times

It cracks me up that the conservative right wing bunch were very interested in Bill Clinton's love life. But now they say that kind of information is not relevant. Hypocrites!!!!

oh! so now forced, unwanted agression on a female from a male lieturd is called his "love life"?

:lol::lol::lol: Rich!

It cracks me up that the conservative right wing bunch were very interested in Bill Clinton's love life. But now they say that kind of information is not relevant. Hypocrites!!!!

Our problem with CLinton was not that he was a horndog. We knew he was a horndog when he was elected.

Our problem with him was that he used the power of his office to cover up, pay off or intimidate the objects of his affection

Getting her a $40,000 a year job at the Penatgon when she couldn't write a memorandum was.

Hiding evidence was.

Really??? Was he found guilty of any of those charges?? Your problem with Bill Clinton was that he was a liberal Democrat.

Why was he disbarred? doyathink?

Poor Steph. She never knows when to shut up!! :lol::lol::lol:

Poor you when all you have in life is trolling a message board to spew your love(hate) for people
You and plasma should get married. you'd make a wonderfully hateful couple.:lol:

I have a wife already and i wouldnt replace her period.

Unlike you who i would replace with a monkey.

ya I know you do..give her my condolences..
see ya..going out to dinner with my son who is visiting from Alaska..

I would say he lied.

Just out:
Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gingrich version of first divorce

Carrollton, Georgia (CNN) -- Newt Gingrich claims that it was his first wife, not Gingrich himself, who wanted their divorce in 1980, but court documents obtained by CNN appear to show otherwise.

The Republican presidential candidate, now in his third marriage, has been peppered with attacks and questions about his divorce from Jackie Gingrich for the past three decades.

Questions about his past -- and what that past tells voters about his personal behavior -- have re-emerged as he has returned to the political scene 13 years after he resigned as speaker of the House.

A new defense that has arisen as Gingrich entered the presidential race this year is the insistence that she, not he, wanted the divorce.
Gingrich Court Documents: Original Divorce Complaint
Gingrich Court Documents: Motion for Contempt
Gingrich Court Documents: Petition for Alimony Modification

Current Carroll County Clerk of Court Alan Lee said he called the retired deputy clerk, who told him where to find the papers, after CNN began looking for them last week.

The documents, and interviews with people close to the couple at the time, contradict the Gingrich claim about who wanted the divorce.
Read more: Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gingrich version of first divorce - CNN.com

More Pants-A-Fire for the slimy reptile.

It was his wife who stated that she asked for the divorce. Doesn't matter who filed papers, they were in agreement on the separation. And, contrary to the left's lies, his wife was not in the hospital with cancer and he did not ask for a divorce then. The divorce was already underway, and she did not have cancer. She was recovering from surgery to remove a benign tumor and Newt took the kids to see her. According to their daughter, they did discuss something about the divorce, but otherwise was an amicable visit.

The left's version is nowhere near the truth. If you want something truly scandalous, insist on the truth about Kennedy killing that girl. He got away with breaking the law and that is never acceptable.

Divorce is not against the law. I realize the left holds the right to a higher standard, which is a compliment because it shows they understand we do have standards.

Hiding evidence was.

Cause he was asked a question under oath about whether he fucked a chick in his office who was shoving her thong in his face.

He said no. Bad move bubba.

Some people think "fucking a chick" aka "sexual relations" means putting dick inside vagina.

That didn't happen. (ask Gingrich - his former Mistress will tell you that's how Gingrich fucks his sluts - that way he can say "he never had sex" Google: "Ann Manning." >

No quibbling about what does or doesn't constitute "sexual relations" to most people (not worth the thread space) - the point is --
he lied when a deeply insecure and repressed man by the name of Ken Starr, given a 50 MILLION dollar Witch Hunt mandate from a failed land deal put his statements before a grand jury.
And though the repressed, sad sack spectacle of Ken Starr (with the huzzah! encouragement from Gingrich) DID

Ultimately!

Prove !!!!!! the president got a blow job!

and Clinton said NO -- When they shone the spotlight of the world on him and asked him about it.

He was a-lyin'

Connnnnie-grat-shooo-lations!

Last edited:
It was his wife who stated that she asked for the divorce.
Never. Not once . Wrong.
Sheesh. Every single post I have read from you is horrifically, horrifically wrong.

what's up with that?

And yes, she DID have cancer, moron.

Gee, her daughter recently said otherwise. Are you going to call her a moron, since that is your pat answer for just about everything?

I am forever amazed at the number of sheeple who blindly quote the HuffnPuff or Daily KO.

Too bad you asshat's intellectual curiosity didn't extend to the resume-less Barry the Boy King Obama.

It was his wife who stated that she asked for the divorce.
Never. Not once . Wrong.
Sheesh. Every single post I have read from you is horrifically, horrifically wrong.

what's up with that?

Gee, her daughter recently said otherwise. Are you going to call her a moron, since that is your pat answer for just about everything?

I am forever amazed at the number of sheeple who blindly quote the HuffnPuff or Daily KO.
Yeah, I'm going to call her a moron - cause she was 13 years old at the time, and has been put on daddy's payroll now, so he can promote her even up the line. Hey! ambassador to Sweden, hon, if you lie for me!

In saying what she said she saw at 13 (yeah, what the hell parent let's a 13 year old child in on the hospital visit of mom while parents talk divorce???) - Newt's daughter calls her own mother a liar in that stupid piece - and even her father's past statements, the lil good daughter deems "false. lol

.....and she has somehow convinced you -- Gingrich's wife didn't even have cancer.

Which she most certainly DID -- and HER OWN DAUGHTER! (yeah, eat that)
retells how her mother was crying as she underwent cancer treatments that she might not even live to see her own daughters graduate from high school.

You are so wrong, wronger than wrong.

I have studied Newt for 20 years now honey. Don't think you can pull that shit on me.

Wow, not seeing it, guy. If she asked for a divorce, it was incumbant upon him to file the papers. The issue in dispute isn't whether they want the marriage to end, but how to divide property and how much alimony should be paid.

Any guy who has gone through a divorce will tell you the man usually gets screwed in these proceedings...
Fail. She never wanted it.

Read the documents.

Her 1985 Vanity Fair interview also clearly states it was never her who wanted it.

Newt's own WORDS at the time said it was HE who wanted it.

He was drinking himself insane and fucking chicks on the desks. His aides and campaign managers were disgusted by it

well that shouldn't bother you all..We already had a President like that..
and this is what you call vetting...my ass. it's tabloid gossip.

And once we found out about it, he was never elected to another political office again....ever.

Fail. She never wanted it.

Read the documents.

Her 1985 Vanity Fair interview also clearly states it was never her who wanted it.

Newt's own WORDS at the time said it was HE who wanted it.

He was drinking himself insane and fucking chicks on the desks. His aides and campaign managers were disgusted by it

well that shouldn't bother you all..We already had a President like that..
and this is what you call vetting...my ass. it's tabloid gossip.

And once we found out about it, he was never elected to another political office again....ever.
:lol:

Good point.

Hiding evidence was.

Exactly, Willow. He was impeached and disbarred as well as never ever being elected to any political office afterwards. You make an excellent point about how wrong what he did was.

So you agree that Newt has NO BUSINESS running for President and you would never ever vote for such a person.....right?

Poor you when all you have in life is trolling a message board to spew your love(hate) for people
You and plasma should get married. you'd make a wonderfully hateful couple.:lol:

I have a wife already and i wouldnt replace her period.

Unlike you who i would replace with a monkey.

ya I know you do..give her my condolences..
see ya..going out to dinner with my son who is visiting from Alaska..

From Alaska? I thought you said YOU were in Alaska....the plot thickens.

Never. Not once . Wrong.

what's up with that?

Yeah, I'm going to call her a moron - cause she was 13 years old at the time, and has been put on daddy's payroll now, so he can promote her even up the line. Hey! ambassador to Sweden, hon, if you lie for me!

In saying what she said she saw at 13 (yeah, what the hell parent let's a 13 year old child in on the hospital visit of mom while parents talk divorce???) - Newt's daughter calls her own mother a liar in that stupid piece - and even her father's past statements, the lil good daughter deems "false. lol

.....and she has somehow convinced you -- Gingrich's wife didn't even have cancer.

Which she most certainly DID -- and HER OWN DAUGHTER! (yeah, eat that)
retells how her mother was crying as she underwent cancer treatments that she might not even live to see her own daughters graduate from high school.

You are so wrong, wronger than wrong.

I have studied Newt for 20 years now honey. Don't think you can pull that shit on me.

Now I know you can't be serious because you sound just like an SNL skit of a dyed in the wool Obama supporter. "wronger" "studied Newt" LOL You're just too much.

Forum List

Back